MSPAProphet reveals his source

mspaprophet.tumblr.com/post/166690894965/the-mspa-prophet-origin-story
Homestuck was secretly a PHPBB forum on the backend and he just watched the post count.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/cmp/623940#48h
mrcheeze.github.io/andrewhussie/comic.html?comic=whistles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neat.

Now if only the actual forums could come back up.

Also god damn, I miss the concept of UPDATES. No other comic has anything approaching that.

It's because no other author combines Hussie's work ethic with his complete disinterest in planning or scheduling.

I knew that hack Hussie couldn't actually code a real website.

*former work ethic

Also 3 days until 10/25. Are you ready for disappointment?

I always am

Well good, because there's probably going to be nothing.

How do we save Hiveswap?

We don't
Let it rot

>only found out about the epilogue last month
>thought I was free of Homestuck Hell
>now I'm trapped back in it with all of you again

Kill Cohen
Promote Dril to head writer

Remember when Homestuck was good?

Make it 3D
Just imagine Alternia coulda been in full 3D.

No

I've all but cleaned Homestuck out of my psyche. I almost miss when it completely dominated my life. Didn't even bother playing Hiveswap yet.

I know that feel.
I've got 1.3 GB of Homestuck on my hard drive but I hardly ever think about it these days.

I'm switching over more to Worm, since the sequel just started.

interesting

Like a PS1 game

Sensible.

Looks more like a Gamecube game

I liked the gamceube

Homestuck ruined my life.

Why won't it end? Why? Why did it have to fall into the same modern shit stream of "endlessly repeat the same content forever" that so much has been trapped in?

I just want it to go away.

What life?

Neat. I've routed around old fansites for shit I was interested in from the early 2000s, and you find all sorts of junk like this. It's actually really /andrew/ to have something like that set up when you think about it.

What is this referring to?

Has Hussie ever done anything to honor 10/25 like 4/13 and 6/12? I don't think it's ever been anything but the day Cascade dropped.

10/25 is when the credits dropped, for starters.

Well, we know the epilogue is coming through Viz, and it wouldn't make any sense for them to release that before they finish publishing Homestuck. So there's virtually nothing Hussie could do on the 25th aside from apologize for Hiveswap and how he treated the backers since 2012.

10/25 is just 4/13 + 6/12. That's why it's important.

what a cute

nobody cares

please just fucking kill yourselves already.
You're responsible for your own happiness and posting the same whines in every thread isn't doing a goddamn thing, other than serving the purpose of self-fellating your own depression and passing the blame to something other than your own pathetic asses.

No. I only remember when I was bad.

t. Cohen

not ironic enough no horses do not pass go do not collect 200 boondollars

Alterniabound (the walkaround flash not the album) was released on 10/25/10, [S] Game Over on 10/25/14 (fuck was it really three years ago now).

>fuck was it really three years ago now
my life is unironically exactly the same. I even remember being up around this time eating the same meal reacting to it with you fuckers.

is kind of right though, I'm just a trainwreck of a person

Who's the girl on the left? I dont remember her from whistles

Dissapointment implies hope.

Yeah, because Hiveswap's problem was that it wasn't 3D. The whole time I was trudging through brainless puzzles, uninteresting writing, and flat characters, I couldn't help but think "if only I could replace these images with 3D models, then everything would click".

I'm ready for watching Xavier with a bunch of teenagers

Did you mean to say 11/11 ?

She's one of the main characters: Doodlebean. She's on the front cover.

I miss the old Hussie, lone wolf Hussie
Sex with hand Hussie, 2 in the morning fap Hussie
I hate the new Hussie, the Elliot Roger Hussie
The always stalking Hussie, no news about his girlfriend Hussie
I miss the beardless Hussie, virgin artist Hussie

He knew it wasn't going to be another undertale and from what I hear it sold decently enough, why would he announce/complain about this

where can i read this whole thing?

That joke is almost classic Hussie.

Why would the Anniversary of skyrim matter

Whatever happened to drawing Jade not as a furry

She was always a furry

What is the point of you two

>6 paying hours ago
If A1 is an entry point the next games will not make their desired revenue. How does Steam Greeenlight work, can they put the next episodes on the platform?

this is fake, isn't it?

I don't know about the tweet but
steamcharts.com/cmp/623940#48h

What a cutie

mrcheeze.github.io/andrewhussie/comic.html?comic=whistles
If I remember correctly, there are 3 parts, and the third one doesn't have an ending.

What happened to all the Homestuck threads in the past week or so?

Nobody has been making them
What's there to talk about?

mostly depression and despair

You mean katnep and davejade spam.

>that's what i said

but viz is making each book like 400 pages and releasing quarterly. it wont be done for like 7 years

three parts? weird, i have four. and the fourth came in two parts.
part 1 - 34 pages. part 2 - 33 pages. part 3 - 33 pages. Part 4 part 1 - 19 pages. Part 4 part 2 - 33 pages.

I still listen to the music sometimes.
Jokes aside there's a fucking amazing amount of homestuck music that's amazing for having a drug night to

Which volume is best for that?

Hussie has such bizarre facial construction.
Really small faces, big eyes, big chins, great big donut ears, frequent large noses.

I wonder how he arrived to that style.

To casually listen? All albums are good except Squiddles and maybe volume 9.
On fan albums there's all LOFAMs with that fan cut, Strife 2, Brostuck and Sburb OST.

And there you go. We're not going to have the epilogue for like 7 years. Buckle up, Homestuck.

His true artwork reminds me a lot of Jhonen Vasquez with a little more polish.

It had a charm and style to it. And he always was good with color.

He had good technique tho.
He wasn't some CalArts hack that got halfway and said "nah, this is my **style** I don't have to work harder." His hussnasty style is intentional.

How long until he gets Weinstein'd

He's too awkward to do so.
Cohen or Shelby though, I can see.

I'd put a lot of it down to familiarity, typical anime/manga looks weird to people who aren't familiar with it.

>giant eyes
>no nose
>very small mouth
>angular features

Andrew isn't into the animes though

>angular features
You what?

when you look at the postures and facial structures you can see many sharp turns, but all the edges are rounded off

serious talk how do you think joey would react to meeting jade

She tries to use all her items on Jade to get funnyman's different dialogue.

gets a great big ol futa boner and cums in jade's well used dog pussy XD

She'd recognize another victim of Jake and be a good big sister/surrogate parent

>'that'
Those big mash-ups from significant events in the comic (descend etc.), whatever concept albums you/people will actually like (ie not chiptune based stuff or strife or whatever generally), I liked wanderers
The actual albums are full of such a crazy varied in literally every way library, it's a real pick-and-choose what you actually like but there's heaps in there. A lot of songs made with weird ass places or events or whatever in mind
and also a lot of shit to sort through, same for the fan stuff

what about meeting rose

Hard to tell, since Cohen insists on calling Roxy her babysitter even though she's more like a sister than anything.

Why not just call her Roxy, or big sis