BTFO FOX NEWS

BTFO FOX NEWS

Bret Baier had to make a public apology and retraction after reporting Fox News's frenzied story about a guaranteed indictment about Hillary.

In fact, he had to admit that there is likely not going to be an indictment.

How does it feel to know that the entire case, based on lies from Breitbart and a corrupt FBI, is all falling apart days before the election?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-clinton-indictment-mistake_us_581cc361e4b0d9ce6fbb9753

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies
rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-morocco-wikileaks/505043/
uspolitics.about.com/od/presidenc1/tp/How-Much-Former-Presidents-Get-Paid-to-Speak.htm
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-fight-over-hillary-clintons-speaking-fees-is-ridiculous/2016/02/05/ca4d8952-cc4e-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html
nationalreview.com/article/441573/hillary-clinton-corruption-foundation
abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-veterans-charity-george-bush-charged-100000/story?id=32251253
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but to some degree the damage is already done. You have to think, some people might have already cast their vote in response to it.

Of course, this is Fox News M.O. Report bullshit, let their other "news" programs report about "our sources", and then only issue the retraction on the one show which gets the least ratings.

They've done this 27 times in the last 8 years, as a matter of fact.

But it still makes Fox look like a total disgrace so I'll take what I can get.

Hillary just took a deal to be indicted after she's elected so they get their globalist puppet anyway

Wanna go ahead and list those 27 times for us?

0/10. We literally just said there was no indictment.

Wanna go ahead and learn how to use Google instead of trying to find reasons to refute things?

how about you use google to list those 27 times

Don't you have better things to do with your internet cafe time than shitpost?

Putin with secret orders of Stalin, that he wrote down before he passed away, asked the future KGB master to obfuscate the 2016 election to get Trump elected. The plan was a 10 step plan that came in 3 stages, budding, flowering, and planting. Budding staged happened when Putin's American ambassador met with mootkins in the early 2000s. Here, he convinced moot to set up a counter culture website, Sup Forums - 4 change is the real name. This was the first stage and step 4 of the master plan. The flowering staged happened when Sup Forums gained notoriety for anonamouse and project chanology. This step was critical as it was meant to cement Sup Forums in infamy by any means necessary, racism didn't matter, lulz didn't matter, all it had to be was counter culture. The planting stage is the one we see now, moot had to leave so that people wouldn't get suspicious. That's where hiro gets involved since they are partners since the KFC also contacted him to make 2chain. Now the planting stage might seem counter intuitive since planting should come before the rest, but no, you have to think about it literally, planting as in planting a puppet. A puppet at the head of their biggest rival. The world is over when Trump wins, he will immediately nuke the West and the East, the only places remaining will be American, Russia, and Africa. Screencap this.

no, now list those 27 times for us

While your at it source the 27 times msdnc has done it, also the 27 times cnn has done it.

Use Google, if Russian internet isn't blocking it.

CNN and MSNBC has literally never echochambered news. There is literally never a reported case. Not in all of the years of Breitbart and Fox and Alex Jones have they ever caught one of the "liberal" news channels doing that.

yes, it's blocked, so please list those 27 times for me

>Fox News caught doing what they've done a million times
>ignoring that by wanting a list of their other crimes

Seriously, fuck back off to your hole, russiatrash.

And take a look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies

Do you get your $0.15 now? I know that the FSB is paying your poorcucks to troll the internet against Hillary but this is getting real sad.

i don't see 27 examples, could you highlight them for me?

Blocking your ID now, we Americans have far better things to do than waste time on the enemy.

Thanks for bumping my thread a lot though! Keep it up so that people will see this info.

Dittoheads confirmed for cancer

FBI needs to clean house, we can't have a law enforcement agency that has such a transparently partisan faction

I voted for Trump.

>We

still waiting for you to remotely support your claims.

Corrupt administration officials block indictment on corrupt administration official. News at 11.

Next up: corrupt official gets 3 million dollar speaker fee from clinton foundation foreign donor because her speeches are THAT interesting.

>people still believe Hillary will go to prison
Why are people this fucking stupid?

>use Google
>liberal source

Yes, let's obsess over how many retractions fox has specifically made and ignore clear evidence of an FBI faction that doesn't give a shit about basic principles of our democracy

The other way to look at it:
>dittoheads have a sick obsession with the clintons and believe anything negative about them
>professionals tell these mentally ill partisans in the FBI to fuck off
It's not like the clintons haven't been investigated to death. 20 years later I'm willing to say that it's the people obsessed with them that are the ones with the problem.

Make America Great Again faggot

>It's not like the clintons haven't been investigated to death.

What do you think these multimillion dollar "speaker's fees" are all about? Charity?

This is consensus cracking in action. Filter this id.

27 times plz its blocked down under

Wikipedia is blocked for me mate can you post screenshots of the page? I hate fox news too I want ammo to use against drumpf supporters. I'm with her believe me folks believe me.

>It's not like the clintons haven't been investigated to death.

So was al capone. They finally got him on "tax evasion."

No, what he reported at first was accurate. However, the media's job is to help Hillary win the election. Brett Baier was reporting something factual but was quickly told by Jewpert Murdoch to retract his statement.

what is taking place here is a diabolical plan roughly outlined by my friend "ricky" in high school, he said shit like this was going to happen, and keep happening. ricky went on to say that as we get older more and more shit like this would keep happening day after day. ricky has BASED then and although I no longer stay in touch with ricky I believe he'd still be BASED today.

You made the claim, you have the burden of proof. You learn this in highschool. Are you from Mississippippi by chance?

((( Huffington Post )))

Of course not. But it's completely legal and normal. The system itself is corrupt and it's crazy to blame the clintons for working within the system.

For example, compare the clintons getting money from people hoping for special consideration down the road, with the Bush II administration that lied about WMDs to start a war that cost thousands of lives so they could give their cronies hundreds of billions of dollars in rebuilding contracts.

That is way, way more fucked up than anything the Clintons are accused of, but nobody seems to give a shit.

>ignoring the blatant, partisan double standard in what counts as "corruption"
I bet you really believe they had Vince Foster murdered

You're going to believe what you want, but if you really think that the Clintons are unusually corrupt
in the context of our system, you're not seeing clearly.

The sick obsession with the Clintons was evident all throughout the 90's, the shit people believed about them was (is) just crazy.

There are good reasons for people on the left and right to disagree with their governing philosophy, but I rarely hear people say them. Instead it's this never-ending fever-swamp bullshit.

It's basically like arguing with a creationist. They are completely dedicated to their belief in the bible and don't give a shit about facts and logic, even if they pretend to.

Thanks for saying what I think.

We have people deciding how they're going to vote based on grainy youtube videos.

I don't think people were always this partisan and gullible. The internet has allowed people to insulate themselves in ideological hug boxes in a way that was never possible before.

I can't wait for Hillary to win and then have to listen to you people claim the election was rigged with zero (0) evidence whatsoever. But that doesn't matter because you'll see it repeated a million times by other people and that's enough for you.

inb4 Project Veritas. All he did was get smashing drunk with a low-level Democratic operative and prod him to talk about hypothetical plans to bus voters around. In law enforcement that's called entrapment.

inb4 Soros voting machines. The actual case is that someone ( Lord Mark Malloch-Brown) who sits on a board that Soros also happens to sit on is involved with making voting machines. Soros is involved with thousands of businessmen, one of them happens to be in voting machines, and suddenly the election is rigged by a continental Jew.

Donald Trump wants to "carpet bomb" the Syrians, break up NATO, spread nuclear weapons around the world, and you're voting for him because HRC kept emails on a private server.

It's completely exasperating. I hope it's over soon with no sequelae.

>entrapment is getting drunk with someone and asking them to talk about work

Good thing your wife and I are always too busy to broach that.

пиздoбoл

Even in the heavily edited video it is clear that the cameraman is the one proposing these ideas to Scott Foval et al.

There's a good reason that the NYT isn't reporting on this and it's not because they're in bed with the Clintons (Clinton actually hates NYT for how critical they are). O'Keefe is a proven fraudster and those videos are nothing.

Look I'm not a Clintonista. I wanted Webb. But when you have a choice between HRC and an orange man who doesn't know how to make his words come out in sentences, it's truly not a difficult choice at all. Trump isn't a conservative, Trump is nothing but an egoist and he has conned you all.

Egoist who's conned us all?

Sounds like when I told your wife Id whisk her away from your drudge of a middle class existence.

>Low level democratic operative
>Visiting the white house a few hundred times
>Meeting the POTUS a dozend times

Whew lad.

You have no power here CTR

Pretty sure he had to apologise because the details about the indictment was suppose to be secret but Rudy told the Trump campaign like a dumbass

Also the FBI can only recommend an indictment, the DOJ could say no

>the internet has allowed people to insulate themselves in ideological hug boxes in a way that was never possible before.
This is what I don't get. If I'm voting for a candidate I want them to answer tough questions from journalists or the people they are running against.

You're conflating two different people. Scott Foval, the drunken pathicist, is a nobody. Robert Creamer is the big cheese and he says nothing illegal or incriminating in the whole videos. In fact he seems openly uncomfortable with the cameraman and barely appears. Foval was forced to resign because the Democrats don't actually have any interest in voter fraud, Creamer merely stepped back from the campaign to avoid being a distraction, even though he didn't say or do anything wrong, but because of mouth-breathers like you who can't follow the thread of a six minute video.

Julian Assange lays it all out, even how the left tries to pain Trump The most revealing interview of the election season, by far..
rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

>I bet you really believe they had Vince Foster murdered
>You're going to believe what you want, but if you really think that the Clintons are unusually corrupt
>in the context of our system, you're not seeing clearly.

Does a $12 million dollar speaker fee in Morocco to speak platitudes to a group of old sheiks that her State department arranged a $92 million import/export loan to seem unusual? These men would probably rather see her try on a burqa.

Van Halen made the Guinness Book of world records with a $1.5 million dollar performance for 90 minutes in front of 500,000 people.

He didn't walk back anything. All he retracted was his opinion that "an indictment is likely." He didn't retract any of the reporting from his sources.

To continue, if you were watching Fox that day, he did his whole report. Then he was a guest on Brit Hume and at the very end said "an indictment likely" in an offhand way as they were going to commercial break. All he retracted was that very last assessment, but he didn't retract any of the actual reporting.

>we
>literally

Faggot.

>literally

The faggotry never ends. That, or you must be a woman.

And in all fairness, isn't Bret Baier a pretty good journalist?

Huffington shitpost lies again. What else is new?

This is what happens when you believe Sup Forums conspiracy theory mongering.

That is my impression.

You referring to the actual loyal law abiding FBI as 'corrupt' tells us that you're a traitor.

>Huffington Post

Not a legit source. I'm going to assume it's a lie.

I knew about the speaker fee but the "$92 million import/export loan" is news to me and a cursory google search turns up nothing. Care to clarify what you're talking about?

I know you guys think the Clinton Foundation is some sort of nebulous money laundering organization but it is actually a registered charity involved in anti-poverty work, and it is allowed to take foreign donations. Leave it to Republicans to be suspicious of a fucking charity.

Why did multimillionaire Bill need more than $17 million for being honorary “chancellor” of the financially for-profit but tottering Laureate University (whose spin-off associate organization was a recipient of State Department largesse)? Did he think the extra millions were worth the embarrassment of being the highest-paid and least-busy college executive in U.S. history?

Cnn claimed eggman was the beta uprising shooter.

They are as echochamber as we are since this is where they make the news now

all he did was clarify that the fbi cannot indict on their own. while they may have incriminating evidence that warrants an indictment, the can only recommend an indictment. the doj has to bring it forward. considering that the doj is crammed with obama lackeys it's going to be a struggle. so fuck yourself for spreading this disinfo OP.

>ongoing investigation againt criminal

>there will likely be an indictment !
FALSE APOLOGIZE

>there will be no indictment!
>Poootin
>Its all untrue
>Trumps a child rapist
YOU CANT PROOF ME WRONG! JUST ASKING

whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????

faux news busted FUCKING LYING????????

COLOR ME SHOCKED!!!!

>Does a $12 million dollar speaker fee in Morocco to speak platitudes to a group of old sheiks that her State department arranged a $92 million import/export loan to seem unusual?
I just googled it, and that $12 million was for hosting a CGI conference in 2015, years after she stopped being Secretary of State.

Morocco wanted her to attend but her aides pushed back and in the end she sent Bill and Chelsea.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-morocco-wikileaks/505043/

Again, there really is this sick classist element to this. Conservatives hated Bill for being white trash, the Bushes are sitting on hordes of money generated by shit a thousand times worse than this, and these relatively mild examples are, first distorted, and second, treated like crimes against humanity when they're really just the normal facts of political life in our current era.

>Why did multimillionaire Bill need more than $17 million
Because they're competing against billionaires. Bill Clinton literally came from dirt, and the conservatives loathe the fact that some big-mac eating White Trash "stole" the presidency from their precious King George

baier didn't lie you dirty faggot. he implied that that an indictment would be imminent because they have the evidence to warrant it, but neglected to mention that the fbi can only recommend one, the doj has to actually bring it forward.

>faux news!!1
fucking libtards

except no shillary voter watches trash news.

Trump eats Big Macs too. Actually that sounds good, I think I'll go get one.

>I know you guys think the Clinton Foundation is some sort of nebulous money laundering organization

How do you suppose the clintons earned hundreds of millions in personal wealth? Are they that fucking charismatic? Have you ever heard hillary speak?

They are skimming. The foundation needs a fucking audit.

DIET COKE - What a faggot!!

They hate Trump too, but the propaganda spawned by conservative elites has been going on for over 20 years now and his a driving force for the sad suckers now supporting Trump.

It is a sweet irony. I could almost be OK with him winning given the amount of butthurt it would cause these conservative elites who have basically trashed our democracy over the past few decades.

>we got all these women to lie saying Trump raped them
>oh fuck we did it too early

List the 27 times you faggot.

>Because they're competing against billionaires. Bill Clinton literally came from dirt, and the conservatives loathe the fact that some big-mac eating White Trash "stole" the presidency from their precious King George

I see you've made the necessary adjustment to contextualize clinton criminality by scapegoating Bush.

Bush is gone.

From speaker fees. There's no need to be a political street-walker when you're getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches.

This is just the way our system works. The Bushes do the same thing, Carter did the same thing, Reagan would have done the same thing had he not become demented, Obama will do the same thing in a couple of months. It's very prestigious to have a former president/future president speak at your company and people are willing to pay top dollar for it.

>This is just the way our system works.

What other politicians are getting millions in speaker fees?

I hope you are not gullible enough to think they are being paid for just speaking?

Is there a part where he talks about Trump wining? If so, link time, I'm not watching 25 minutes of stuff I already know to be true

George W has made tens of millions of dollars since leaving office.

uspolitics.about.com/od/presidenc1/tp/How-Much-Former-Presidents-Get-Paid-to-Speak.htm

Hillary didn't get millions to speak, the King of Morocco donated millions to her charitable foundation. Do you understand the distinction? The Clintons don't get a dime from their foundation, it's charity.

it's graft. the clintons are using their contacts and influence inside the government to help outsiders get what they want. it's exactly what lbj did. it's not just speaking fees. it's donations and in kind gifts directly to the clintons from foreign governments and executives of large corporations.

>George W has made tens of millions of dollars since leaving office.

According to this article George Bush made $150,000 speaking.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-fight-over-hillary-clintons-speaking-fees-is-ridiculous/2016/02/05/ca4d8952-cc4e-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

Hey man, you don't have to show those other people, but I really, really, really want to see those other 27 examples. It will just be between us.

Exactly, about the same as Hillary, and with how many speeches he's given he's made tens of millions.

You're really going all out. Typical CTR responses are a couple sentences at best. I hope they're paying you 8c a post instead of the typical 5

Or maybe you're one of the breaking barriers people, because you've surely broken my barrier so hard I'll leak out of my boipucci for a week

You rebulicans are all fucked

>claiming to be rich and successful on Sup Forums

I guess next you'll tell us that you have an 8 inch cock too, right?

>The Clintons don't get a dime from their foundation, it's charity.

How did Chelsea end up with a net worth of $15m?

That foundation needs an audit.

George Bush made $150,000 total. Not per.

You cant list the 27 times because they dont exist.

Clinton’s State Department: A RICO Enterprise

nationalreview.com/article/441573/hillary-clinton-corruption-foundation

this is the clinton foundation boiled down to it's essential function.

You cant list 27 because it doesnt exist

Here's another article on bush. And his fees actually went to charity.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-veterans-charity-george-bush-charged-100000/story?id=32251253

Wikipedia... The site anyone can edit.

Listen here you quisling faggot. The election is rigged by the very nature of the electorate. When you have millions of illegals voting and tens of millions of their anchor babies voting """legally""" how is that not fucking rigged?

You fucking dolt.

are you really this stupid

Clothes for Hillary, douch for Hillary, Bill's plane rides, toilet paper for Chelsea are all expenses for the "Clinton Crime Foundation"

It is a separate bank account they can use at anytime and they do use it....money goes to their friend while a whopping 6% is spent on the needy

I hope you realize that defenders of corruption will not be spared the noose.

Hillary frequently "charges" millions. But this is a way to launder money unless you are idiotically naive.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/ this will get her indicted.

I was watching that last night, Charles made a slip of the tongue (the guy's half paralyzed and can barely speak, give him a fucking break) and Brett went overboard in apologizing, even after Charles said that was a mistake and he didn't mean it either.

Also
>huffington post

The Clintons are all about plausible deniability. That's the central tactic they use to hide their graft and corruption. The CF is set up as a charity, but it also funnels money directly to them from outsiders who want influence inside the government. The email server was set up for "convenience" but also to avoid FOIA requests and control information.

The MSM could acknowledge that Hillary is a satanic witch who kills puppies on easter sunday and the majority of Americans wouldn't care. Some would even think it's pretty cool.

The point is...Hillary is a monument of ourselves.

>son has heart problem
>fired if dont apologize
>media people go to pizza parties
>entire USA gov and media entertwined in pedophile satanic cults