Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Luntz
nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=4543
nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=4555
newsmax.com/Politics/hillary-leads-nevada-poll/2016/10/25/id/755225/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/clinton_favorableunfavorable-1131.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lead of 42 percent Democrat to 37 percent Republican.

To put this in perspective, this Democratic lead is down just a bit from 2012, but not enough to be all that significant. At this point in early voting in 2012, the Democrats were ahead of the Republicans 45 percent to 37 percent.

uh guiz

I've analyzed the polling data in Nevada and Trump is usually winning about 20% of Democrats, while Clinton takes 10% of Republicans.

Trump also leads among independents too.

polls do not equal votes. That faggot needs to die

>if a RNC registered voter returns a ballot that means it's for the Republicans and vise versa

Never heard such a stupid statement.

>democrats leading early voting

Stop the fucking presses

spics have doomed us all

Last Demoralization attempts.

this is what concern trolling looks like

>drumpfkiddies unironically believed they could win NV
Sorry, we're not some podunk state. Get fucked cucks.

Dems are already rigging.

At this point, the vote isn't "Do you want Trump or Hillary" its "Do you want peace or do you want civil war?"

>Update

this

Looks like Trump is done.

why care about nevada when you have

colorado
michigan
pennsylvania
new hampshire
new mexico

>Muh Voter Fraud
THE CRIES OF THE LOSERS AND WEAKLINGS!

JUST LIKE THE BERNOUTS!

LOSE, LOSERS!

WHINE, WEAKLINGS! WHINE WHINE WHINE! CRY CRY CRY! AHAHAHAHA!

Fuck you

>We lost Nevada
Fuck off and stop discouraging Nevadans from voting.

>I've analyzed the polling data

Ok

A

FUCKING

GET

Anybody else read that as
>Voter Fraud in Clark County Nevada

this is why early voting should be illegal and anyone that advocates it should be banished or put to death

it just leads to the corporate media trying to disenfranchise voters

We must flee to Asia to secure a future, away from the nacko untermenschen hordes of Latin America

HEY GUYS VOTE FRAUD IN WHO GIVES A FUCK MISSOURI! WE GOTTA GET THIS VIRAL!!! CIVIL WAR NOW!!!
>1 year passes
>2 years pass
>Hillary still president
AHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE REVOLUTION YOU FAGGOOOOOOOOOOTS!

btw, that's frank luntz not some leftist hack. He's right wing as they come.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Luntz

luntz is talking about ballots (aka votes) retard.

know your role bitch

wew

Yeah. Nevada is the state of tricks after all.

It pretty much does.

Fuck off. Luntz hates Trump.

>just like the Bernouts

Who were cheated out of a fair contest.
Don't be surprised when your hubris gets you knocked on the ass, shill

>public relations support for pro-Israel policies in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

KEK

Ctr employees milking the last few shekels from David Brock

lol

((((Frank Luntz))))

Just trust Kek

they can’t have the real numbers yet, can they?
They can just talk about who came to vote, right?

>A rick wilison tier cuck is as right wing as they come
Lmao okay

Someone tell me this is wrong.

nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=4543
nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=4555
newsmax.com/Politics/hillary-leads-nevada-poll/2016/10/25/id/755225/

376756 D
350691 R

Someone tell me this is wrong.

>we
concern shill gtfo. all the MSM and CTR are doing today is discourage people from voting.

trump needs to give up on CNN their saying that since Hillary has over 96% of the early vote in all states there is no way any person can beat her,.

So does most of the electorate. They actually hate Trump more than Clinton.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/clinton_favorableunfavorable-1131.html

Doesn't mean he doesn't want him to win. He had a nervous breakdown after obama won in 2012 and quit working.

I'm calling it

Isn't it illegal to count ballots before Election Day?

Do you know what's going to happen to (you) if Trump either wins or not?

:^)

They're gaslighting you.
>Only using %
>Only giving whole numbers for 1 county

~768,000 votes have been cast statewide
~732,000 remaining eligible voters
>Clinton is leading by ~45,000 votes

Yeah she's doing well, but it is by no means "over"

Most people from Nevava are registered Dem. That does not mean they are voting dem.

See

No? The ballots aren't open. This is about the number of ballots received, and interpretations about the amount with regard to turnout and party affiliation.

It's all about Pennsylvania and Drumpf won't get it

HAHAH IGNORE ALL NEGATIVE COVERAGE TRUMP WILL TOTALLY WIN

LITERALLY THIS IS DOWNFALL AND YOU'RE HITLER

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKING AWESOME GUYS

I THINK I'M GOING TO LITERALLY JACK IT TO YOUR TEARS

This is a sworn statement mate.

Hillary will never get into office, no matter how hard she tries to rig it. Everyone knows she's a crook.

trump could have been less abrassive, got all pumped up and the backlash was permanent.

Yes. All they are doing is saying people registered with this party have already voted. It's assuming that people who are registered democrat will vote democrat and registered republicans will vote republican. It's not who they have actually voted for.

Early votes don't mean shit either. The Dems were ahead by even more in 2012 at this point in time.

added to my collage

Latest poll has them tied.

White voters are up in every swing state. Nig voters down

Guys, we still have places like Montana, Maine, Alaska, and New Hampshire.

Places up north where hard work isn't supplemented with welfare and amnesty are our last hope. I'm quite serious when I say this; if America were to ever have a civil war, those states among a few others would be the last truly "American" states in the conflict.

Either it's false or there's massive fraud occuring. Keep calm and stay focused.

Landslide coming

>pennsylvania
>blue

not if septa is still on strike on election day

Kek so Luntz is just pulling the numbers out of his ass then. I don't get it, why is every cunt on Twitter spreading false info?! And even if Luntz was using real numbers, he is failing to take into account Independents and Ds/Rs flipping. For a guy who had pretty good focus groups he sure says dumb shit

why do they never include the INDEPENDENT vote numbers, they always do D and R head to head

INDEPENDENT VOTE

A lot of those are white women coming out to vote against Trump

Republicans already won florida, NC and ohio spic

Actually if you break out the Clark county votes by party and use the latest CNN ORC poll

Trump - 90% republicans
Clinton - 90% dems
57-24 Trump advantage in indies

Clinton has a 28k lead in Clark county, or just 2.5% of the total NV electorate of ~1.2 million

HillShills are clinging on to Nevada Early Voting because its the only state where Trump isn't blowing away 2012 numbers.

Democrat early voting requests in cuyahoga county (Cleveland) are down 30% from 2013 for example.

Trump may lose a close one in NV, but PA and MI are looking great for Trump with Rust Belt black voting enthusiasm in the shitter

Kek

Frank "There are 2 more Trump Tapes that will surely be released" Luntz

Pssst paco

It gets worse that poll was before the FBI Trump is pulling 20% Independents according to CNN! Those numbers are only for 12% of Independents which is why they are showing a lead as slim as a cunt hair.

much of those will be declared invalid in the recount. there is video evidence of the polls staying open until midnight and mexicans being bussed in from california.

(((Luntz)))

That's what wing he is

lol just like how he said that there would be two more trump sex tapes released yesterday right?

> Luntz:i s-s-swear GUYS! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!!!!

fuck off you shill with your shill tweets

Nope, there's a reason why Obama is campaigning hard in NC, things aren't over yet.

That's why I made it light blue, I think the strike will be over or the Democrats will find a way to still get the vote out. With all the attention NC is getting lately I might change it to light red.

Don't bother (yet), independents lean Trump. We don't know how much they lean Trump in NV, though. Election day outcom will probably be favourable to Trump. Newbies and first time voters usually don't know about early voting/absentee ballots.

By any chance is Nevada a soros machine state?

Oh poor little CTR, thinks hell be safe after the election is over.

>Isn't over yet
>doing worse in early voting than in 2012
>nigger vote down 20% in the state
>white vote up 10%
Lmao sure thing cucky
Reminder obongo lost the state in 2012

Trump still has a few different paths to victory even if Nevada goes cuck. He's probably going to have to pull an upset in a state like Michigan or Pennsylvania though.

The early vote margin is about the same as it was in 2012. You would need a massive turnout for the GOP to flip Nevada on election day which may happen. We'll see.

They count the ballots. They don't know who's name is on it. They're just assuming the people registered democrat are voting hillary. Every registered democrat i know is voting trump. So there goes your little theory.

snarky cunt.

> potus punch

>Hillary supporter
Lost all credibility, everything you post is instantly not worth taking seriously so I filtered you.

Yeah they did the same with Sanders
Calling Clinton win before polls even opened & famously called Gore winning before FL before 5PM, then we he lost they had to cry rigging to save face

If Trump loses you literally got cucked by Paco and Tyrone.

PA is likely going red. Spic population is non existant and black voter rate is down hard.

Yes. Yes you are exactly a podunk state. If Las Vegas disappeared you would be worse off than Haiti. And let's not kid ourselves about Las Vegas being anything other than the strip and the outlying worker housing.

Who here /read the constitution/

Those ballots cannot legally be opened yet! Trump isn't ahead in Florida and he isn't behind in Nevada. They are counting the number of people in a party that voted. People don't always vote along party lines.

I am a registered democrat who voted republican

The constitution states clearly that the ballots are not to begin being Counted until Election Day with the permission of the house

>Tell hispanics they're getting sent to Mexico
>N-no way that'd make them vote
Wednesday can't come soon enough

>Democrats are all voting Trump
>Never Trump is a meme
This is your brain on Trump

>tell them they are going to get sent to mexico
>only state that shows they are having a positive effect for the dems is nevada and can't even overtake arizona
Kek this voter bloc will be so much more loyal than niggers

/thread

>Democrats are 5% up above republican
>despite months of go out to vote early
>Democrats always get decimated by republicans on the day voting
>this is not account the fact that independents are all for trump
>this is not accounting the fact that Bernie democrats despise Hillary and expecting a 90% democrat voting rate for Hillary is crazy