I just supported trump in a huge political post on facebook

I just supported trump in a huge political post on facebook

Am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbygriZT1Xwthen
hbr.org/2015/01/why-targets-canadian-expansion-failed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah we make sure to ruin the lives of people who openly admit they support a racist, misogynist bigot.

your opinions will not be tolerated. they should contact your boss if you are employed and have you fired. where do you work?

Target :^)

My coworkers had already found out since they were shitting on trump in the break room and I spoke out

They all spoke over me (7 of them) for the entire break so I pretty much had no choice but to make a post lmao. It looks weak but it's marginally better than letting it go completely.

not really.

all you did was kick the bees nest. i hope they bury you

>
>Target :^)
> It looks weak but it's marginally better than letting it go completely.
No it doesn't. Expect slow social ostracism followed by a lay off in the next few months

>Target
You're fucked mate, they're as retarded as that leaf is pretending to be

get ready for tolerance

That's fucking hilarious. Sorry user, but making a post on fb hours after losing an argument is retarded.

You're pathetic

Target is for faggots.

Don't listen to these faggots. You did the right thing

I'm just waiting for Trump to win

I am going to post this on my Normiebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbygriZT1Xwthen

Well if he wins on Tuesday you're good senpai

EVERYONE should be supporting Trump. Hillary is a treason and a crooked politician. Why should you worry about the opinion of traitors to the country?

Stand your ground, you didn't do nothing. Fuck them.

show us faggot

I've been doing it subtly for the past 6 months
no one gives a fuck

Yes

>voiced support for Trump at work
>turns out my boss was a Trump supporter but had been apolitical because all the women (90% of the workforce) were hillshills
feels good

Yeah I know but I didn't really have an argument at all, they just talked over me.

nah don't need no dox

Only if you let what other people think bother you. Since you're asking, I'm going to say you do and advise that you grow some fucking balls.

>scared of normalfags

because they're just unfortunately wrong
lied to by hillary and the media, tricked by trump being brusque

It's not their fault

>leaf
>pretend retard
Come on we all know better

AHAA hahahahahaha heh....
You poor bastard

Only if he loses.
Make sure he doesn't.

It would have been 2 months ago. Now? More and more people are coming forward.

This. I've decked people for less. Wtf are you so scared of?

I know, but sadly in this world, if it's 7 against 1, you've lost the argument. When what the majority of people believes is fact then what was said doesn't really matter.

I'm an ex-shutin so you can imagine I'm on some fundamental level a coward

It depends. Are you fat or a twiggy nu-male living with your parents? Or are you aesthetic and successful? I support Trump publicly including on the faceberg but none of the leftists among my family and friends can really give me shit since they know I am better looking and more successful than them.

It depends on how tactful you were and whether or not you sperged out with a bunch of stupid Sup Forums shit.

You'll be the main ingredient in some spirit cooking soon

I'm 6'2, fat but don't care, prior to this everyone loved talking to me, I have a beard but it's not a nu-male or neckbeard/fedora beard.

I work at Target, don't ask me if I'm successful my dude

>1776

America get agrees. OP is retarded. Not for supporting Trump, but everything else involved in the situation

I lost all my friends by getting 800 likes on a Facebook post elaborating that the only difference between a sleeper cell and a mosque is that the latter requires you to take off your shoes.

Kek i did this and people were like "you´re pretty pro trump huh" irl and i just reply "yeah I am, why are you not?"

I don´t give two shits about normalfags, I get so much respect from people sometimes I think they are afraid of me.

I've never been articulate in real life due to It was either lose by concession by not replying at all, or by facebook post.

oh well

I plan to do the same thing, 1 day before the election.

People need to stop worrying about being "tactful". That's just codeword for political correctness. The moment people stop tolerating leftist retards is the moment we can take the country back. Why bother being nice to these people? They think you're an evil racist misogynist homophobe, so why not let them know that we don't think very highly of them either?

>I work at Target
Surely that has to be better than working at wallmart. Success is relative fatty :^)

I suppose!

And Target is better than sitting in my room for 8 years on Sup Forums wanting to kill myself so yeah a step up.

I never had neetbux either, I just leeched. I want to be a positive part of society :(

good by goy. your not allowed to be a racist exnophobic evil redneck faggot goat fucker. simchosenone the jewchink child of zuckerberg and some gook will erase you with math and your credit score will be negative 350

Could be worse. Hit the gym.

Why are you even here?

Might do so, you can imagine that's a hurdle for an ex NEET

plus the costs. I mean I work for target so lmao money

He misses target
hbr.org/2015/01/why-targets-canadian-expansion-failed

>That's just codeword for political correctness.
No it isnt. Its a codeword for social awareness. There is a good reason society discourages certain behaviors, its an inherent and important function of human societies to keep retards from embarrassing themselves. Political correctness comes from a manipulation of this by the left, as the left enjoys using shame and ostracization to push their agenda. It is absolutely possible to express many things considered politically incorrect in a tactful way and is important to do so, as it denies potential opponents obvious ways to dismiss your statements.

Chances are if your argument is impossible to state in a refined and moderate reasonable sounding way you are either holding a completely unfounded view or are too stupid to be speaking and are only going to hurt your cause.

They hate it

With the advent of the fucking information age being 25+ years ago, the only reason for anyone to remain ignorance in this matter is either:

1. Turning a willingful blind eye to corruption
2. Abject stupidity

Target is worse if youre Sup Forumsack. The entire employment environment is full on SJW college tier.

Dont let the Sup Forums memes get to you, we have a surplus of labor and are moving closer and closer to a crisis, of which the only capitalistic way to solve it is UBI. If you enjoy working at target and the extra income thats great, but in the future the majority of people will be living the NEET life. There is no reason to feel bad about that. Your feelings are always created by you, nobody else.

Being ignorant can be accidental. When you aren't introduced to alternative ideas (browsing Sup Forums) and are a leftist normie, you literally just don't run into those ideas ever until they get blown into the media spotlight (guess what the media says)

Just because you CAN go online and find alternative opinions doesn't mean it makes sense in context to do so. Most people are concerned with their regular lives more than politics, at most they have pithy opinions based on what someone else said.

ZAWA...
ZAWA...

the biggest issue with NEETBUX is being at home itself. Being inside cripples your body and mind.

I used to do cross country running and now my knees are wrecked FROM SITTING AT THE COMPUTER.

>It is absolutely possible to express many things considered politically incorrect in a tactful way

Sure its possible but we arent allowed to do that. The entire premise involved in such an argument would be going against the dishonest rhetoric of the left. It would be like competing in an event where you went out of your way to be fair while the other side cheated; all factors where equal except for the dishonest cheating and you would get your ass handed to you. The enforced equality on the other side while cheating on theirs is their rhetoric. It becomes necessary to know when not to cooperate and a person would have to be an idiot to try when the see right from the start that it is a crooked endevour. You sound like a pin head who only cares about sounding good.. To most people that is not intelligence. Your entire argument makes no sense and sounds like something a libtard with purple hair and gauges in the ear would spout. We arent just talking about sounding good but also having an ounce of logic and you do not.

I just posted on FAGGOT book as well. But very few words accompanying this powerful pic.

beats sharting in the mart

Dollar Store #1

Stay proud my friend.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Its useless to argue with leftists. The purpose of arguing is to counter what is summed up by You present your argument not to convince believers, but to ensure the point of view is expressed and others are exposed to it.

If you come across as a fanatic and fit the stereotype your message is far less likely to stick. So yes, 'sounding good' is important.

No

Stop being a cuck

If you support trump the lefties hate you either way

Stop worrying about what people who hate you say about you

The problem is I like a lot of these people
They just are woefully uninformed poor people who are falling for her bullshit.

Hillary is corrupt and trades billions of our tax dollars for millions into her pockets. Anyone that supports her is against the Republic if they recognize it or not. Period. No acceptions. They are scum. Give them no quarter, they will give you none.

Pics or it didn't happen

I just pretend to be an ex-bernout and that I don't like either Hillary or Trump.

lol

Most leftists simply dont care about the truth, they know most of it. Im not really trying to convince anyone myself. Sup Forums speaks as if there is a such thing as a person who is just dumb but most people who "dont know" whats going on in the world are being dishonest because they are content with their own pleasures and securities. It is important to sound good but i do believe this would come naturally with an awareness of the entire picture of the world and when one has this awareness they see that most people simply dont care and to try to convince them would be futile.

The argument in your previous post is how alot of these fanatic leftists speak. There is a dominant factor of blind cohersion. They will not go beyond the spot in their mind which gives them the pleasure and security and when one argues from the stance of the right.

To try to conquer in such a way would be futile. I think a different approach is necessary yet one may see right from the start that circumstances exist which will not allow such a thing.

Why didnt people speak like this in the past? It is only now that we are in an almost impossible crux. If a society was given total freedom from discipline or reason it would be considered wrong doing to even disturb anyone.

Most people build up their security in such a way that it is impossible at this point to do anything but observe. If you are to speak in a way which contradicts this that alone is wrong doing and soon it will be illegal.

>your opinion will not be tolerated

Fuck yes leftism is back at it again