Whats your favorite episode of the Farily Oddparents?

Whats your favorite episode of the Farily Oddparents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uL_RLsfZwgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I hada gun

Presto-chango, I believe is the name.
Bodyswapping joy buzzer.

The one where Timmy wished for a burner

This thread has been claimed by The Fairly Oddparent's cool older brother, Danny Phantom.

Probably Pipe Down (the one where Timmy wishes the whole world was silent).
It manages to pull off silent humor very well for a mostly dialogue based show.

I like the one where they went to a theme park

The one where Timmy gets a rules free wish and instead of inmediately wishing for Cosmo and Wanda to remain his fairy odd parents for life Wich was his biggest motivation he takes it to school and wastes jt

I know a lot of people hate retard Cosmo but I remember really enjoying that one episode where Cosmo, Wanda and Timmy go out to a dinner and show and it was just a set-up from his Ma to show off how awful Cosmo was at his job.
>I call it Pittsburgh!

The one where Timmy wished he fucking died. And then they granted it.

Wasn't there a theory that Danny phantom was the result of one of Timmy's wishes?

The one with Timmy’s dead gerbil coming back to life and trying to kill him.

Yes, but it's bullshit.

That episode was legitimately funny, I don't know why people get so triggered by it.

>That episode where Timmy Turner met the Nichijou cast for a special half-hour episode
>That special episode where Timmy Turner got Desiigner to bring him in our "real world" for a record deal with Sony Pictures, but he ended up overseas with Lantis as a JPop idol
>That special episode where Timmy Turner goes on a road trip to a new town and he meets The Loud House family
>That upcoming special where Timmy Turner is going to fight off Dio Brando from his dimension

When did this show become so kino, Sup Forumsmrades?

Truly the most controversial episode of any cartoon of the 00's.

Its kind of an absurd episode though.
Even more than usual. Of course people will hate it.

How come Trixie was never in the Drake Bell live action movies?

I really enjoyed the Abra Catastrophe special as a kid

>unpopular boy lusts after popular girl who doesn't notice him
>unattractive nerd girl pines for him but he doesn't like her
>popular girl ends up being a giant nerd and would be with popular boy if it wasn't for social differences
>unattractive nerd girl is made attractive in the live action movie, loses all her personality and basically becomes the original popular girl
What was the point of all of this.

They just don't care anymore.

Trixie was a diversity quota character for fapbait that forced Timmy to act OOC and pathetic whenever she was around, while Tootie was one of the original concepts he developed in the Oh Yeah Cartoon series and thus they had chemistry that made sense.

Nice buzzwords

What buzzwords?

>popular girl ends up being a giant nerd and would be with popular boy if it wasn't for social differences
This was one of my favorites, could have given Trixie more character if they worked on it, shame they didn't.
>while Tootie was one of the original concepts he developed in the Oh Yeah Cartoon series and thus they had chemistry that made sense.
And this is why I believe she's the mother of the two kids as seen in Channel Chases.

Has Butch ever tweeted anything about Desiigner?

Hard to remember any of the titles since I haven't watched this show in years, but there are a few episodes that stand out as being way above the sort of average shit this show always put out:

>the first two made for TV movies, in particular the one where he went into television
>the one where he wishes girls and boys lived on different sides of the world (you wouldn't get away with that today)
>the one that was Cuphead long before Cuphead

There are also a few good ones I can sort of remember like the first Remy Buxaplenty one, when Timmy stood up to Francis with Tootie's help, the one mentioned, and most importantly the one that went into the internet which was probably one the first cartoons I can remember still dealing with what was a new (to mainstream) concept at the time in a funny way.

I WISH THAT I WASN'T 600,000 IN DEBT

I've been on a FOP binge lately. Here's a Remy I drew.

The same reason Tootie wasn't in Wishology despite it would've made the sacrifice scene twice as tragic. This show never attempted to put one ship above the other in the same episode and kept them in separate universes.

Well, with the exception of the Valentine's Day episode, but they at least tried to soften the blow by having Trixie start to have a crush on Timmy for rejecting her, even though it was never ever followed up on.

Trixie wasn't really a giant nerd in that episode and that wasn't the point: She is a normally stuck up girl who secretly likes super-violent comic books. I think a lot of the shipping people do based off that episode is them getting gassed up but despite being bait for a good concept (mainly genderswap Timmy), it's poorly written as shit. Trixie takes off her disguise and interacts with Chester and AJ several times without them acting any differently toward her, and the ending was a load of horseshit as well since Trixie never before or again acts subordinate to Veronica and Random Background Girl #2, in fact quite frankly she bullies Veronica a lot and its hard to sympathize with her.
>loses all her personality and basically becomes the original popular girl
Probably because the only people who did any sort of real acting in that movie was the guy who played Crocker, and Timmy Dad's voice actor playing the character since he happened to look the part. Either way, it's not like Tootie started acting snobby and ignominious like cartoon Trixie, she was still more or less the same core value of her character: nice and loves Timmy. I don't see what point you're trying to make otehr than "I'm butthurt about shipping in a Butch Hartman cartoon" in which case I say go post in a DP thread.

This one

Channel Chasers

This

the one were timmy fucking dies

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=uL_RLsfZwgo

Or, the one where he wished he was a girl.

>Cat pulls a jetpack out of nowhere and shoots through the ceiling
>My face

That part always killed me.

Same. I actually found it better than Channel Chasers.

That's a good episode.

Remember that time Jorgen fucked Wanda in front of Cosmo?

The one where Timmy wished himself as an adult. But really, Season 1 in general had some of my favorite episodes.

The one with the british kid that constantly was reminded of the hunt.

They never replay it anymore, I wonder if they canned it because some British guy got offended.