Could it be true lads?

Could it be true lads?

It's either now or never

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/LatestAnonNews/status/794909738811199489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they've been saying this shit nearly every single God damn day for the past year

>Anonymous
sounds like a legit source, goys

I'm tired of all the "Stay tuned, BOMBSHELL material against Hillary coming out" tweets and posts. Almost all of them turn out to be nothing or not delivered. Just release the fucking shit if you have it, don't get peoples hopes up for nothing.

anonymous here (proof in my name field). shit is going down, bois.

It's true I'm the spokesman of Anonymous

What are trailers for movies

Nothing will happen today, putting an end to this "remember the 5th" garbage.

its fucking nothing

It sais in 1 hour. Its been 1 hour.

mobile.twitter.com/LatestAnonNews/status/794909738811199489

What are you faggots waiting for?

do you feel in charge?

I've seen nothing from that twitter account suggesting whoever is behind knows more than the public. He's using the same bullshit arguments in favour of a Clinton paedophilia ring and Clinton occultism as Sup Forums.

If they release docs, it'll prob be things that are already available to the public.

With these faggots? Never.

Isn't the whole point of the 5th is that they stopped the Guy who was going to overthrow the establishment?

No, not at all. Just getting real tired of all these "bombshell" tweets and posts, just seems counterintuitive. If the emails are as bad as we're being lead to believe, why wait?

Yfw they post a bunch of Sup Forums threads as proof.
At this point, unless there are not shooped vids and pics released with Hillary or Bill, it's useless.

ANONYMOOSE HERE
IM ABOUT TO LEAK THE STUFF THAT TAKES THAT RACIST TRUMP DOWN!!!
BUT FIRST LET ME GET MY HOT POCKETS FROM THE MICROWAVE

Do not order us around Sup Forums, we are getting tired of your racism, sexism and fascist views. So pushing our buttons is not the smartest thing to do!
You have been warned...

They better do it today if they aren't a bunch of LARPers. Anything past 2pm EST will not be effective and is a complete waste of time.

I apologize. If this is really anonymous, I do appreciate what you are doing. Just feels like time is running out

>they finally leaked it
>it's just links to Sup Forums threads

Fuck these guys

Oh wow. Fucking nothing except citing Internet theories.
Fake and gay
Gay and fake

Don't tell me you actually fucking fell for that.

>HOT POCKETS

fuck off normie

Who is being a LARPer? Tell me so that we can terminate his little game!

Fall for what? I'm getting tired of you disbelief in our power Sup Forums. You bigots have been around for too long, polluting the minds of misinformed teens. There will be consequences if you don't stop with this...

How do i join???

this is why dumpf is losing morons like this wanker

>Sup Forums gives anonymous and wikileaks a headstart

how the tables have turned

you are a big guy

it's never enough

keeeeeek
lol
haha

Just remember this for the day when you hackers get the full list of everyone who posts on /pol. Not all /pollacks are racists. /Pol for the most part is a board of peace... You know this is true in your heart.

There is a damn criminal empire that is responsible for killing countless people in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afgan., and not to mention the domestic problems they create here in the country with POISONING the tap water. If you're for real (which if you are I am even more pissed), realize that some "racist" shitposters who want a few laughs but have serious discussions are not the enemy in the grand scheme of things (few people on here are actual racists btw). Even /pol has been targeted specifically by these criminals through CTR and another lesser known group.

GET OFF MY BOARD LARP IN YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD >>b

lmfao...

oh man, the best part is that the actual anonymous really is like this