Hi, I'm here for the job interview!

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview!

Gas everyone with a neck tattoo.

"We'll call you."

Rek'thar ogar my human friend, get in line.

well youre top on the list and only one who actually came for this job for cleaning toilets in drug addicts houses

Welcome to the work industry, son!

Sorry snowflake, but the rules that apply to everyone ALSO APPLY TO YOU

As tattoos go, that one's pretty tasteful. I'd give him the interview, but I'd be on the lookout for any other visible tats that could be more problematic.

>Excellent, now I just wanted to confirm you're happy with the role of fluffer, although some people laugh at it, its a fundamental part of our industry. You get two 30 minute breaks and extra pay for BBC and TS

Fuck off we are full

Kinda gay, but It's alright. At least it's not some shit edgy tattoo

Great! De'quarius and Rodrigo will show you around the kitchen

Hired, toilets are that way

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview!
well ok(unzips pants)

neck tattoos are a sign of being a sex slave. my wife wrote a book about human trafficking

I rarely meet people with neck tats who aren't already successful. Some of them are among the most successful people I know personally.

why do tattoos change the view of a person in america?

would someone who is qualified for a job be turned down because he has visible tattoo?

Who wakes up in the morning and thinks "you know what, I want to cut off my fucking nose."

Who the fuck are you? Get away from my house!

your hired, well get moving it won't suck itself

D-does this mean I didn't get the job if they say that? The hiring manager told me that HR would be in touch with me once they made a decision. I thought the interview went pretty well. But it's been two weeks.

Successful drug dealers? I guess you live in the north.

I like your tattoo, it's cool looking. Anyway, can we talk about your qualifications for this job?

Yeah no shit. That's the oldest you're not hired line since fucking forever.

Ikr?

because permanently marking your skin, a canvas that is constantly changing and healing and moving, is a shortsighted and brash move, especially when the tattoo is somewhere plainly visible

the customer is always right and odds are some customers won't like tattoos. Ink yourself up all you want, but don't expect to be treated eactly the same as someone who doesn't

>why do tattoos change the view of a person in america?
It's not just limited to America.

>would someone who is qualified for a job be turned down because he has visible tattoo?
Obviously.
Someone with visible tattoos applying to be a pre-school teacher is obviously much less likely to get the job.

I mean they could have other candidates that still needed to be interviewed.