Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List: pastebin.com/ME97wvgq

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

Lewd: Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/WF156cffqhQ/hqdefault.jpg
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=58580
encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRAY-5jGoBK6-hm_AKwejBkh--mJowMGzIRWzgfGGhs7CyQ
img.booru.org/gravityfalls//images/31/2c2a75732a77022164d35193a2059d1bab85c99f.png
youtube.com/watch?v=hTDp70UgS9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Alice Mitchell, and her MILF friend, like in any of the 3 images on the right.
Have them say something like "Hurry up and 'Honey, Do' us!".

Requesting Marla Garrison in the right pose, wearing her devil costume

Requesting Cameron and Fern having a nice chat in a therapist's waiting room.

Oh sweet, my requested Picture is the OP.

Requesting Yang Xiao Long dressed as Power Girl

requesting a more rapey version of this pic, sfw of course.

Greg hovering over amethyst while licking his lips

Requesting DCAU Giganta & Devastator fighting each other in Tokyo

Requesting Rosalyn as a Final Fantasy Tactics character.

Requesting Emma Frost dressed up as Sailor Moon for Halloween.

Requesting Fantasy Gwen in one of the bottom poses (or one similar to those)

Requesting T.O.M. and SARA in the poses from the right

Requesting Scooby-Doo & Shaggy In Mario Kart Double Dash with Harley & Ivy.

Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin using zeonizers to morph into Zeo Rangers.

Req EuroTrish from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends with Colby kissing each other,

Requesting the final fusion for this Peej/ Helen Parr/ Black Canary chart please.

Requesting Guibor and Luna the penguins from Los Pintin snuggling in bed with Guibor being happy and Luna being asleep.

Requesting Jei taking Keiko trick-or-treating.

Requesting Queen Tyr'ahnee wearing spooky face paint.

Requesting Captain Cold handing a penguin (not the villain) his cold gun as a joke, only for him to run as the penguin starts firing at him.

Requesting Pic related but it's Pearl and Amethyst

Requesting Songbird dressed as Black Canary

Requesting Tad Jones drawn as a robot, please

Requesting Pic Related with Iron Man (Superior, Extremis, Model Prime or Believe Armors) instead of Owlman, and either Carol Danvers, Black Cat, Black Widow or Silver Sable in place of Superwoman. Keep her outfit, but change the colors according to which waifu you chose.

Thanks drawanon!

Jon Kent going electric with him saying, "It's not a phase, Mom!"

nice dubs, requesting Laura and Jubilee dressing up as Tifa and Yuffie for Halloween. Laura should have more candy due to her having a larger chest.

Ben surrounded by alien booty.

Requesting Hot Rod working with Le Quack

Requesting a version of this panel in which Fionna and Prince Gumball are only in their underwear.

Requesting Candace and Melissa make-out with the rest of main characters from MM and PaF shouting "best crossover ever!".

Requesting the friend of the green jacket and blond friend of Dexter (From Dexter's Laboratory) Playing Yugioh Duel!

i.ytimg.com/vi/WF156cffqhQ/hqdefault.jpg

Miko either dressed up as a Transformer, or something cute/sexy.

Requesting a hand grabbing Keksandra's boob and squeezing while Keksandra just looks at it, confused and a little surprised
Good model reference picture

Requesting Death of the Endless wearing swimsuit like the reference

/r/ a Total Drama girl in one of these sexy Halloween costumes

Requesting a more detailed front facing shot of Bryce Wayne's Atlantean genocide suit

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=58580

Requesting Poison Ivy and/or Batwoman as Star Sapphires. Preferably with the more revealing Carol Ferris Star Sapphire uniforms.

Requesting Spider-Man breaking up fight between Venom & Agent Anti-venom while saying "No, people. Let's be smart and bring it off." follow by Carnage saying "Oh, so now webhead is gonna preach to us."

Requesting Courtney Babcock from "ParaNorman" dress as a Grim Reaper, also have her face painted to look like a skull.

Requesting anything with Wendy Corduroy and a tiny elf Dipper.

I did a mummy instead. sorry.

Requesting Clobber Girl declaring that she goes sleeveless as a form of silent protest against concealed-carry laws, then hitting a double-bicep flex and grinning, "Because hiding THESE guns SHOULD be illegal!"

Think of four random characters.

Requesting these characters as the Wizard of Oz gang.

Requesting Dipper and Mabel matching Mabel outfits.

D&M: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRAY-5jGoBK6-hm_AKwejBkh--mJowMGzIRWzgfGGhs7CyQ

Example: img.booru.org/gravityfalls//images/31/2c2a75732a77022164d35193a2059d1bab85c99f.png

Requesting fit female Sup Forums character in mma gears

Requesting Grown up Judy Shepard ( left) in a pose looking like Chelia Blendy in her third origin Form (right)

Robot saying “Only a matter of time I suppose”

forgot pic

Requesting Phantasma but alive

Requesting Edda and Xiulan like the right ref, outfits and everything

Requesting Gumball trying to break a plank using Blue Gatoken X20

Requesting the pic on top with Clover, Sam, and Alex.

>5 mirage cakes
>2 cleo cakes

what a wonderful weekend, thanks red, smagg, zinco , terrible and many more! you're great.

Requesting Perry the Platypus recruiting the platypus from Camp Camp as an agent of O.W.C.A.

Requesting the right picture with ninja Donald from Maui Mallard.

That's still great! Thanks, user.

Since one of the girlfriend memes is considered Sup Forums and that a related girlfriend meme drawing was made here in the drawthread, I'd like to make a girlfriend meme related request.

Requesting Cosmic Shadow Spawn Girl and possibly her human boyfriend who may look like the bottom guy related, having a romantic time together. Maybe them just sitting and cuddling together with Shadow Spawn having her dark tendrils and arms warpped around her beloved human lover?

Requesting Cassandra Cain

Requestin Kim Possible dressed as a Sup Forums vampire girl for this Halloween night. I would like to see her dressed as Gruftine form school for vampires, because, you know, both are redhead.

Requesting Carnage handing out Halloween candy

Fucking saved.

Requesting some little cute shipping between genderbend Katara and Aang.

It would be great in any of the poses on the left, but the artist can come up with whatever they wish.

requesting Tiff Crust in a witch's outfit looking over her shoulder while she lifts her skirt to show off her panties that say I'm Boo-tiful, or some other "Boo-ty" related pun.

Seconding with Gumball punching Nicole in the face

Requesting Olga Pataki from Hey Arnold trying to one-up her sister in the /fit/ department, only to end up with a ridiculously huge ass and being embarrassed about it (or not).

requesting X-23

Requesting Silk as a zombie.

Requesting Jackie receiving a wedgie, with her shorts being pulled up.

fucking seconding!!!

Requesting April O'neil dressed like a teenage mutant ninja turtle... which amounts to a mask, belt, and a turtle shell bikini

Resquesting The Mask administering a wedgie to Jiren.

Seconding the hell out of the 2th and 5th panels.

Requesting characters using some of these quotes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTDp70UgS9k

Requesting something with these two redheads. Maybe have them wrapping each other up with their vines/hair.

counter requesting this but a kid dress as spiderman receiving candies from Carnage

Requesting Ghost Nappa inside Firestorm's Head

Requesting Princess Carolyn cosplaying as Killer Queen

Requesting Wonder Woman getting a Phone call from George Takei

Requesting Leggy Lamb trick or treating as young Goku with Sheepman as the Flying Nimbus

I'm gonna drop two requests (Black Cat edition), pick one you like more:

1. Black Cat reading comics featuring her as a mob boss (starting from that Superior Spider-Man issue, where SpOck punches out her tooth), and angrily saying "what the fuck?!"

2. Black Cat as an agent of SHIELD (costume is a mix of her classic one and a SHIELD uniform)

Wait, so are you essentially requesting people to pick a request for you?
Fuck off.

More like just giving a choice between two things, hardly a new concept.

sorry i left out sam

We need best girl in the picture, hnnnnngh.

I love everything about this.

Alex is already in the image, user.

Nigga, Alex is right there.

Requesting Jude carrying Caitlin.

Draw your waifu as Elvira, mistress of the dark.

seconding, recommending other Gems be added

adorable

OR here, that's amazing! Love it!

Made my day

Requesting Moon Knight At Twilight Town in Paper Mario: The 1000 Year Door During Halloween

doodled the expression anyways oof, sorry to eat up image limit
hope this works
; ) thanks man

Requesting a pin up of the Lifeguard from Lilo and Stitch based on the one on the right with her putting on her one piece. Obviously no bra or panties, just make sure the arm is positioned so that you can't fully see her breasts. Tanlines where her one piece would be nice, but not necessary.

Requesting Enid's Mom, or Mrs. Fear, dressed like the witch in the middle.

Requesting Doctor Destiny looming over a sleeping DC Hero of your choice similar to Nightmare on Elm St.