Is PA red or blue?

Is PA red or blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i live in a rural area just outside of philadelphia and there are people here that would literally suck trumps dick if given the opportunity

is that frank kelly?

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

*charlie

Red

Blue. Clinton is leading by 7-15% across the polls.

Trump needs a little more of your money before he vanishes into some foriegn country after election night. Maybe if you send the billionaire more dollerydoos he'll win!

don't the one or two urban districts decide everything and not the rural ones?

Most of the land area in PA is red. But it's electorally a solid blue because Pittsburgh and Philadelphia (the two largest concentrations of people in the entire state) are blue. If everyone in the rural areas started breeding like rabbits, the state would turn red.

Still blue but it could go red soon

Record Corrected, Thanks!

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

It will depend on voter turnout.

PA is the USA in microcosm. A few metropolitan areas have vastly more people than the surrounding rural areas. These population often hold different values. Almost the entire rural area of the state will vote Trump. Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg will likely vote Clinton.

Hopefully the later's voter turnout will be less, because no one is actually excited for Clinton and in Philly, their public transportation workers are on strike.

To actually answer your question, history would say we'll be blue, but if we were going to go red, this would be the election it happens in.

CTR shills

Have you looked at the methodolgy of these polls? They are predicting dem turnout to be 9 points higher than repub and women to have a turnout of 6 points higher than men if I remember correctly.

TLDR; these polls are shit

PA will go red. Check em

kek has spoken

>and in Philly, their public transportation workers are on strike.

The Clinton campaign bribed the union officials so they will cancel their strike on election day and continue it the next day, I shit you not.

Fucking bitches.

It's fucking blue!!
Polls show this!!
It's a fact!!!
It's not gonna change!!
Give it up!!!
Get over it!!

DEAL WITH IT!!!
GAME OVER!!
/thread

You say that like it's supposed to deter me from voting for him.

It's not going to work.

stfu you lying piece of crap

o kek why do you b8 me like this

go ahead and vote for him. it won't matter. it will waste your time and energy. you'll probably have problems at the polling booth. You're just one puny little vote. i guess i am too.

>It's not going to work.
Your vote won't work, buddy.
clinton GUARANTEED to win. Sup Forums has the best conspiracies...why don't we understand trump CANT win?

TIME TO GO RED PA.

PART OF THE VISION

I have no clue how Clinton is ahead in PA. I go down 51 on my way to work and every house has a trump sign out save for 2 that have puny little I'm with HER signs.
My little brother came home from class yesterday and told me about the student elections. Trump won by 63% apparently.
Keep in mind, he goes to Uniontown high which, according to him, is predominantly niggers and coal burners.

What kind of Harrisburg fuckery is happening to make it seem like Hillary is winning?

Remain will win! It's over! Been here b4.. lmao!

Phantom Assassin is blue.

>anecdote
>being relevant at all to OP

op also perpetually sucks dicks, so yes