Of mice and the Collapse of modern civilization

>The mouse utopia experiment
>mouse "utopia" was created with room for nearly 4000 mice, food, nesting and all other necessities in abundance, no predators or other outside stressors
>well before reaching the maximum amount of mice, at merely 620 individuals, saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior.
>Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.
>After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting.
>They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

>mouse NEETS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MGTOW

>Mice

>Going

>Their

>Own

>Way

>Bahvavioral sink....

I think I just had an epiphany

We are the beautiful ones ;__; hold me brothers

this thread again?

>"Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. [...] "

>Following his earlier experiments with rats, in 1972 Calhoun would later create his "Mortality-Inhibiting Environment for Mice": a 101-inch square cage for mice with food and water replenished to support any increase in population,[9] which took his experimental approach to its limits. In his most famous experiment in the series, "Universe 25", population peaked at 2,200 mice and thereafter exhibited a variety of abnormal, often destructive behaviors. By the 600th day, the population was on its way to extinction.[

i think this only applies to congregated noisy cities and countries at larger scale with large population but smalll territory like germany and japan. on the contrary murica has a huge land full of resources and has relatively low population.

After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce.
>Western societies births too low to sustain population

An even greater number[of female mice], after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions.
>single mothers, bad parenting

inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females
>african and MENA immigration

wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, sexual deviation to cannibalism and frenetic overactivity
>rising degeneracy

aggressive behavior of females
>feminism

pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep
>NEET, MGTOW, grass eating men(Japan)

The true Redpill is when you ask, whose Social Experimentation planet Earth was?

now how can this be applied to the middle east?

your picture is from a leptin experiment btw, completely different.

In on daily mouse thread

a small group of mice monopolized most resources for themselves, forcing the rest to battle among artificial shortages, which led to a surge in anti-social tendancies

Fucking rats!

They later allied with Roaches letting in all kinds of harmful insects (The Jews and other semitic scum)

so we came from mice and not monkeys?

It's more a reflection of how simple a society is and how fucked we are rather than a comparison of mice and men.

>in b4 hurr durr we are so much smarter than mice!

Nothing to see here...

relevant

WE

There is one issue though: the mice were in an environment where food is plentiful, which is not the case of humanity right now. You have to work to get food, this should prevent the decline.
To be fair, welfare and manipulation of money (deficit spending) is maybe the principal cause of the decline of western civilization.
Good thing is that it seems preventable, if we go back to lower (or zero) taxation and the gold standard.

1. We again need clearly defined roles for man and woman.

2. We need private space for living.

3. Man should be able to provide for themselves and for their family.

That's basically it.

It's the case in every western nation.

It's over and there's nothing we can do.
Human race will go on because Islam will conquer the west and put end to this degenerate behaviour.

Remove welfare and deficit spending and post-scarcity will be removed.

>the mice were in an environment where food is plentiful, which is not the case of humanity right now.
>To be fair, welfare and manipulation of money
In the west food is plentiful. When was the last time you saw somebody unwillingly starve to death? Never.
Welfare is the kind of thing that sounds good applied to some select case where one could monitor the recipient and provide mentorship, as a whole it's obviously completely fucked and harms those it intends to help.

You would need strong leadership and a removal of the Jewish elements as well.

This, the welfare state interferes with the breeding patterns. r breeders are supposed to have their offspring die out and only a scant number survive while k breeders raise theirs well enough.

Except muslims are degenerate pedos and young muslims are becoming increasingly secular. Islamic culture doesn't exist. OUR CULTURE WON

tfw this is forst world countries

Weird, I remember the feminist ants version. Is this the original?

It was the mice all along

Douglas Adams tried to warn us

I hate you. It's not welfare that's a problem. It's not the people who recieve welfare are problematic. It's society excluding those people like you two fuck ups are doing. Everybody has a "chance" is neo-liberal globalist propaganda shit. Once you're down, because of bad education or because you're born in a poor family and envrioment, you wont get better than this. Well, maybe some can but that's at best the exception to the rule.

Some People are criminals und degenerate scum? yeah, you made them. Society made them. If you don't understand this, then it's you who has to be removed. you would be the cancer, the disease that kills humanity.

This study has long been debunked as garbage. They created an environment rich in resources, yes, but forgot the key aspect of not allowing for expansion. It remained tight, poorly spaced out cages which was likely the main source of the "Utopian -> dystopia" observation.

But in the experiment they stated the mice still had room for expansion...

But can we as individuals expand anymore?

It was limited. A key component of population dynamics is resources per capita. Not raw quantity of resources. The experiment blatantly forgot this aspect of animal behavior.

200 years ago the city of Phoenix couldn't have existed. Then we invented AC and it's now the fastest growing city in the country with a population in the millions. We're not close to maximum expansion.

.t braindead german cuck

I know it's hard for a conditioned liberal retard like you to understand, but people have their own agency. If they fail, it's usually their own fault and they deserve the consequences.

200 years ago, they would have starved to death and the problem would be solved.

>you would be the cancer, the disease that kills humanity.
Funnily enough it is German culture which is actually being purged.
I'm not advocating to let people starve, but if you can't see that welfare on it's own causes problems then you are a fool. Men aspire to do more than toil on the internet all day, most of us are just broken shells of people because of society - I agree with you there.

I'm more of a Skinner Box kind of guy, myself, OP.

>It remained tight, poorly spaced out cages
Just like any major city or suburb. Not everyone can go live in a shack in the woods.

Look at neets and then tell me the study isn't correct.

Go to bed Achmed

shhh, just let the confirmation bias flow. Clearly the entirety of modern human interaction can be modeled by 1 experiment with animals that have brains the size of a raisin

You still need to work to get food.

You can't make that assumption. Humans /=/ mice. Major cities still expand outward, and you neglect the genetic drift and migration that come with human transportation capabilities. You can cry all you want about NEETs but don't try equate apples to oranges.

A leaf making a smart claim?.... Are you trolling me?

>liberal
that's you.

do you kill babies and eat them? you sound like you do. those babies don't work and contribute nothing to society. they're like leeches, right? It's only natural they end up in your stomach...

you are the cancer that must die.

meant

>cities expand outwards
>cancer metastasizes
Cities expand, but the center is as crowded as ever. In fact suburbs are as crowded as ever.

Most people (especially in their formative years) can't move out to the edge of town and so may become victims of the "beautiful ones" curse.

Are you proud of that pathetic analogy you gave? Really? You think that was smart? Lol.

Cities aren't isolated systems. You think people in city A can't leave for city B? You think someone with a job in city A can't find one in city C? And you neglect gentrification which is readily observable globally. But please, do keep making retarded analogies to pretend you have a grasp on the topic.

Why didn't you post the vid?

youtube.com/watch?
v=0Z760XNy4VM

Ah. Of course. As expected, the people who believe humans in the large are somehow smarter than yeast showed up in the thread.

>babies = brown-skinned welfare whores
Mind fucking blown.

Babies are voluntarily brought into the world with the expectation of them becoming productive citizens one day. Most welfare whores never stop leaching off of the state.

If I don't want to have kids, I can choose not to. I can't however choose not to fund tyrone and shequila in the ghetto.

If your Mind doesn't surpass that of a mouse then this is the least of your worries.

And that statement is intended to imply what? That it isn't objectively true? Somebody watched their first "Space is super big and vast" video it seems!

>You think people in city A can't leave for city B?
Reread my post dipshit

Disenfranchised young men can't leave the city/suburb at choice. They depend on their parents/university/shitty job and thus become "beautiful ones". Dumb fuck. By the time they are independent, they are mentally fucked.

ho, you expect children to become productive citizens? how? explain to me in detail how to make them become that.

"Mentally fucked" and yet are objectively more intelligent than previous generations, requiring that we re-scale IQ exams. See the "Flynn effect".

I know exactly what you wrote. It's fucking stupid and so was dismissed. Again I refer to Phoenix. A dead city reborn due to new technology making living there viable.

>he doesnt understand the flynn effect
People are much dumber than they were in the 1800s

>Dismisses observable and objective truths regarding intelligence because he can't understand them

No, they really aren't. Advancements in technology, scientific discovery, diet, and education structure have all increased human crystallized and fluid intelligence.

>mental health = IQ
I'm talking about being a depressed, antisocial losers, not IQ.

Phoenix is fucking irrelevant, because not everyone has the luxury of moving there. Take one look at Japan and try to tell me that city life doesn't fuck young men up.

A strong culture that pressures young men to be useful to society, not welfare.

HURLY SHIUT TRIPS

You've ignored thousands of factors in Japan that contribute to the suicide and antisociality rates. The most prevalent being the culture surrounding the island nation, not the distribution of resources, you dolt. Phoenix isn't irrelevant since it counters your retarded anecdote with a different one. Depression and suicide are a massively complex concept that can't be boiled down to a stupid and flawed experiment involving rats. If you want an excuse for why you're a depressed and pathetic NEET, look elsewhere.

>pressures young men to be useful
I told you to explain it to me in detail. is that's all you got? is this the extend of you mental capability.

>666
Satanic truth here

Jesus christ you germans are cucked. A strong culture is all you need.

>distribution of resources
I don't see Japanese neets starving to death. They live alone, yet they live. That's the problem.

I didn't say it was because of resources. I said it wasn't. Pay attention moron. Never mind that if they live alone and they don't breed they're gone next generation. Just like it has been for the entirety of human history. Jesus, you're such a sniveling bitch. There have always been NEETs. They just didn't get mentioned because like you, they're irrelevant.

you can't even explain what you mean by that. you obviously don't know what you're talking about. thus, I declare you officially retarted.

Getting butthurt I see. Take a deep breath.

This is an epidemic. Society is on the verge. If the trend continues, we'll see more homos, feminists, neets and hypergamy. Thanks a lot, my friend.

>retarted
kek