Paul Ryan to campaign for Trump

Paul Ryan to campaign for Trump.

Lol.

Better late than never

>entire gop ticket
What a faggot, can't even say Trump

i hope he fucking dies

Is Paul Ryan the final redemption arc? Did he meet Ted Cruz?

lmao what a fucking cuckold holy shit.

He realized Trump has a shot and is trying to save his ass just like the media.

Hang this fucking traitor already.

If Hillary wins, I hope he gets beaten to death by an angry mob of Trump supporters.

>Is Paul Ryan the final redemption arc?

He didn't mention Trump and hes' doing this because he's batshit afraid he'll lose his job as speaker of the house once Trump wins the election.

wow after early voting numbers already rendered a trump win impossible. Thanks a lot, asshole

Fuck Paul Ryan. He has as much spine as Hillary has morals. Hes out of a job soon anyway.

I hope that happens no matter what. Fuck this faggot

Either that or he's going to backstab him even harder.

No that Trump seems to have a real chance at winning, Ryan is desperate to try and look good for his new boss.

Trump will not forget.

CTR.

He's going to lose his speakership even if Trump wins

Mfw cucks bend the knee

>ahhh fuck! i fucked up the entire party as everyone will now no longer support the republican party establishment after we screwed over the nominee! Sheeeeeit!
>uh..uh i s-support Donald trump! see? im campaigning with his running mate days before the election. Please continue to support us in the future! we need your cash!

Kek, his shit is done. Maybe ryan can get a job with the dnc in a couple months.

Waiting for the Bushes now.

youl wait forever

Jeb is still butthurt about getting btfo in the nominee race. He was the golden child. The third in line. The mainstream media originally had Jeb Bush versus Hillary Clinton as their pick for who would be head to head

here comes Trump and fucking demolishes him in his own state.

Guess that pledge he did meant nothing.

He still can't find it in himself to say "Trump". It's like the democrats and "radical Islamic terrorism"

What fucking purpose does not saying Trump even serve for him? I just don't understand, it can't be purely ego... right?

I think it is ego lad