XD

XD

UMA DELICIA

Did he eat his own penis?

"Spaghetti and My Balls"

This is a treehouse of horror, right?
I genuinely can't be sure anymore after some of the shit they've pulled

Everything about this episode was awful. I really wish they could just let the Simpsons die already.

It is.

Why is it I just felt indifferent while watching this episode? Like maybe a few moments I chuckled lightly but didn't exactly laugh, and the only one that comes close to passable was the Coraline parody. And barely at that.

S N E E D
N
E
E
D

I dunno, I only barely chuckled during the first two segments, but Homer eating himself just drove all the happiness out of it for me. Frankly, I would have much preferred an episode where Homer just became a cannibal. Maybe he would have killed and eaten Flanders, then the end would be the rest of the family getting into cannibalism.

The problem is, they did the cannibal idea already with Skinner and the school faculty, decades ago. I mean I guess I could see why they went with Homer eating himself but I wasn't even horrified or amused by it. It felt like a segment going through the motions.

Oh right! Shit, I forgot about that. This is why the shit needs to die.

I did get one laugh out of the episode. When Lisa went to the Other World and commented how for the second act of a Treehouse of Horror episode this was amazing when the animation changed.

Maggie propelling herself out of the room had me laughing.

My compliments to the chef.

FOOT

NICE AND HOT

>tfw you have to be dead to truely experience your dismemberment and torture fetish.

yeah, Coraline was the only good one. If Homer started eating others I could have laughed but himself was dumb and boring

> Homie, what are you doing?
> Cooking a human leg
> It's 4 o'clock in the morning, why on earth are you cooking a human leg?
> Because I've lost control of my life