Why does Sup Forums think polls are rigged and some sort of conspiracy until Trump is winning in them?

Why does Sup Forums think polls are rigged and some sort of conspiracy until Trump is winning in them?

because democrat operatives have intricately described how they have been doing voter fraud for the past 50 years and nothing like that exists from the republican side

Because Sup Forums is a satirical board that is a parody of far right conservatism.

If trump is winning a poll by 1 it means he is up by 10

i don't believe them either way

literally stfu

Because im mentally ill. Im so sick i will automatically assume that polls arent rigged anymore if Trump is leading, because...you said so. Totally mentally ill.

There are stories of Dems rigging, that's why. From machines flipping votes to a hundred ballots being mailed to the same address.

>she

Because why would they be rigged in favor of Trump? It makes much more sense for them to be rigged in favor of Hillary.

doesn't match personal experience

history of poll rigging

evidence of collusion with media who are the ones that commission the polls

strength of opposition for voter id laws

preference for early voting which is not safe in any way. if you're republican in a dem stronghold and plan on voting early you might as well just stay home and save the gas.

Because of this
>pic related

Because the dems have literally been caught rigging several times over the past year, including their primary.

It's like trying to trust a pathological liar.

ayyyyyy, that's the australia we know and love

It's called Confirmation Bias.

Because the polls are "rigged" by being heavily weighted against him. If he not only doesn't lose horribly on such bullshit polls, but actually starts winning? That's yuge.

Same reason liberals are saying Russia interfered with the election results if Hillary doesn't win.

who is this semen demon

That's a cute girl

pretty much this

this my australian meme friendo

Yum

Eyeliner feels like a cheatcode. It's too good even on women(male)

That's not a girl.