THIS THREAD IS BEING DELETED

RT
TR

theyre trying to paint spirit cooking as somethnig unoffensive and artisti, or a """""conspiracy"""""
show them that hillary doesn't joke when its about #spiritcooking
this will be the last punch in the face that seals the coffin

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/697
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/174
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
archive.is/jIzSA#selection-599.0-1781.128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

What the fuck

Bump

I've only seen a video of these cunts smearing blood on the wall, writing some vague shit.
What's with spirit cooking?

>kekchecked

>the email id rolled trips

fucker

She's our girl Sup Forums !

ohly shit

BUMP M8

bump

Dude considering that Food items refer to child sex slaves in Podesta emails, chicken could likely be another code word. Quick do a search for chicken in podesta emails. Possible pizza topping.

I'm on the move. Explain this "Spirit Cooking" shit to me in two sentences or less.

g

DAILY CTR REMINDER wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/697

Imagine drinking semen and breast milk and thinking
>I need to do this again and show others. So moving and powerful.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
bamp

Beliving in conspiracies is comforting. its comforting to know that the people in power are satanists, that they are in collaboration with unseen powers, that they have more power than you, that they are magic, that they use witchcraft.

Its actually more scary to believe that HRC doesnt have any special powers. That the US Govt is not in league with demons, that there is no god and devil, that chaos and chance factors more than control and planning.

Sup Forums you should listen to KEK - it's only true if its funny.

Spiritcooking can be funny, but youve sucked it dry as you are treating it as if its real.

KEK is ashamed at you.

One thing you could do is to start organising over the top exorcisms outside the rallys and polling booths. Lampoon both the Trump supporting retard evangelicals and the stupid conspiracy nerds who think magic and satan is actually a thing, and also worry the democrats by implying that there is some witch hunter fraternity out and about. Turn Anonymous into Anonwitchfinders

Bump

Don't click the image

>Say no to #SpiritCooking

bumpity

DAILY REMINDER THAT HILLARY IS NOT WRITTING HER OWN SPEECHES wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/174

They will break up.

Food made with ingredients such as: blood, semen, and breast milk. It also involves what leftists damage control as "art" which involves tossing a mixture of the above ingredients onto a fake corpse

>96250539
Oh my

What was it? Is CTR spamming cheese pizza again?

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolished it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change will have devastating results....

>(Dead)
but the tread is dead..

"Magic" is a think if you consider that Energy(everything that is is made of this) follows thought or intent.

Per example this entire board meming the shit out of hillaries health, to the point where she collapses right infront of a camera and the MSM actually has to adress the issue.

This is true magic, which ever diety or thing you ascribe this power to is irrelevant.

So yes the entire goverment backed by some "shadow goverment" actually intends for something to happen and "meme"( to keep in pol term)it. it will actually happen

>Art

Too late CTR

David Brock's perverted sex cult has been exposed

I AM NOT A SATANIST

DELET THIS!!!

I mean, the whole Spirit Cooking thing seems overblown and fairly harmless.

There is ACTUAL sick shit that these circles engage in

This is mere ritual, the kind without kids.

>MFW after 4 years of art school I realize my degree is in satanic rituals.

You've got to stop quoting emails sent TOO shillary as if it's her saying the words. You literally have to spend 10 seconds looking at it to see that.

Nuclear Iran threatens only Israel. Fuck them.

bump

Are you scared Jew that youll lose your nuclear advantage in the middle east. Iran getting a nuke kinda evens the playing field does it not.

Your days of ruining the middle east and creating shit in that shit place are over when iran goes nuclear. And you are scared as shit

I wish Hitler gassed your kind for real.
Disgusting pigs

good anti-abortion protest, god bless

Comet Pizza Ping Pong, mentioned in the Wikileaks emails is connected to this.

who cares, spread that shit, black people are extremely freaked out by anything involving 'satanism'

Do you think, that by trying to influence the US votes you help your country?

>Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Why is the world at risk, they just dont like israel

you stupid dumb fuck, this "artist" herself is a troll who has trolled the artistic community with her antics... how can YOU or anyone relating this to a sect or devil worship be taken seriously?

what was it?

Bumpage

>Weaponized autism

this so much

bump

Omg...

Is this the spirit cooking shit going around Sup Forums?
I browse this board twice a day and I still have no idea what's going on. You folks are doing a shit job getting the word around

the catalog should be your default view of any board. You're clearly not using it

revolutianary Iran hasn't started a war ever, unlike some (((other country))) nearby
climate change is a hoax
next

whoa...

bump

ctr shills are sliding shit like crazy today.
stop commenting on their stupid "spell maga" posts you fucknuts

Never saw a Panama flag before but if you look she didn't actually say that. It was sent from a
"amseleM"

This.

Why are people even doing that shit? Why come on this board just to fucking what people post a letter.

burmp

BUMP MY FRIENDS, THE VICTORY IS NIGH

RT
TR

>the rabbit hole goes too deep

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

>Cant beat Hillary on the issues
>Lets just say shes a witch!

lol'd hell of a closing argument to the voters.

Don't you dare try to speak on KEK's behalf ever again.

podesta confirmed attending spirit cooking events w/ other hillary camp members implicated

y-yamero!

>pedos seeming to use food-related codes in new emails
>chicken was always a code-word for child

i bet you're not even ctr, you're just some troll, boy are you dumb

Kek is fucking Satan, bro.

Stop putting that shit on a pedestal.

archive.is/jIzSA#selection-599.0-1781.128

KeK has trolled the moloch filth

See folks? MOLOCH IS DEAD. MY DIGITS SAY SO

Probably because the picture is totally false. It wasn't Hillary that said that.

Why spread misinformation? Unless of course you are a shill. Which is probably the case. Stupid faggot

Kek is Khorne, m8

wait what did 96250539 say?

isn't it that lew guy saying it?

doesnt matter :) fuck off cuck

I bet they rape kids here. Statues of Moloch and Minerva.

Fuck off, faggot. The fact that there are occult rituals going on if proof of their degeneracy.

This isn't directly from Clinton no?

Learn2Lore

Kek is the god of chaos
Kek is Tzeentch

May Kek guide us to victory

Hopefully Israel gets nuked and the world can stop being pushed around by a gang of uppity kikes

No, but someone that is probably someone in her inter circle, whoever M Amsele (assuming the email is last name, first initial).

It's more proof that the people in power are into this. We just need the smoking gun to tie Hillary to this. A lot of links, but nothing fool-proof

You do realize that the current iran deal actually grants them the ability, without US interference, to develop nuclear arms after 10 years right?

The current Iran deal is shit

Are you guys fucking retarded? Hillary didn't send that chicken sacrifice message. It was amseleM.

I agree, we just shouldn't say that she personally sent it though.

Burn the witch!

Hmmm whats goin on here?

Khorne has no sense of humour.

Just unending pointless war and bloodshed, and the honour of the warrior.

Definitely not Kek. More in line with Moloch actually.

Kek is more in the domain of Tzeentch or Malice (deepest lore!)

It was a US ambassador who forwarded the email to Humans and Hillary.

Ambassadorship in the US is pay-to-play. He donates millions to the Clinton Foundation, and in return he gets to be the US ambassador to the country of his choice.

*Huma not humans

>Kek is Khorne

lol you fucking cucks

don't be a dildo. people don't care about facts but feels. foundation will not bring her down from the people's perspective, spirit and pizza cooking could.

>if you dont give iran money and wepons they will be dangerous

yes, you sound this retarded.

Iran would only use nukes on you, not the world.

Climate change is a meme.

Don't worry op nobody is being fucking fooled by this "performance art" lie