Donald Trump Jr. Retweets Molyneaux & Cernovich

766,000 Normies just got a delivered a red pill with a neatly tied bow from Donald Trump Jr

THE MEMES HAVE REACHED LEVELS OF COMPLEXITY THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/art-depicting-cannibalism-hangs-in-podestas-campaign-office/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8baj/749_people_in_hillary_clintons_home_town_signed_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=OmA01WrxRbQ
lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/
youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII
israelshamir.net/shamirReaders/english/Darkmoon--The-Plot-Against-Art.php
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show this to an artist and see how quickly they say "well known medium, existed hundreds of years"

Just a performance piece...One you have to see over and over and over again to "get it".

wew lad

>(((Molyneaux))) & (((Cernovich)))

You can't force all the redpills at the same time, Molyneux is a good start, at least it's not Milo.

The CTR artificial intelligence bot is malfunctioning, or their so terrified of this blowing up that their just shitbotti g every thread.

We know your tricks, dirty kike. All this proves is that the pedo ring claims are true.

So see how fast they lie?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSH #SPIRITCOOKING

PUSH #LOCKHERUP

PUSH #DRAINTHESWAMP

WE BELIEVE IN YOU INTELLIBROS!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!

>Kek
>That picture

Still less vile than Hilary really is

Oh my god, its real.
That trump credit card photo on Sup Forums last year did belong to him didnt it?
Jesus, what a year for Sup Forums. We are stronger than any thinktank out there.

boy I hope this doesn't backfire

If they did this any earlier it would be sure to be a disaster but maybe it's a smart move 3 days before the election?

kind of like pulling the pin out of a grenade and then holding it in your hand and bludgeoning someone with it again and again while the timer ticks down

>Molyneux will soon be in direct contact with Trump and will finally be able to make his peaceful parenting, ancap dream world a reality

OH SHIT
H

S
H
I
T

Didn't he retweet kevin macdonald?

> Jr.

it's fucking nothing

Listen. I'm an artist and I even have a predilection for the avant-garde. My girlfriend is the same.

I still would never have the kind of picture Podesta has in my office, or participate in the kind of parties he does.

It doesn't matter if you're an artist or not, these kinds of activities are for the spiritually depraved. These people are actively using art for negativity and power tripping.

Anyone who makes this kind of art has little to no technical skill or creativity. Look at examples of her drawing: it is shit. And that is ALWAYS the case for artists like this.

I can appreciate obscenity, surrealism or even outright Satanism in art, if it is executed with finesse and a clear empathic regard for the viewer/listener/reader. But THIS kind of art is used for one purpose: elevating inhumanity and sadism to an aesthetic ideal. If you can't see why that's disgusting I can consider you culturally degenerate and one of my enemies. I think issues like this are what create the most valuable divisions between "good" and "evil" minds. Someone like you, who takes this stuff for granted and tries to justify it with moral relativism, is evil.

nice post

Nigga pls.

If you had any kind of tangible art education you'd realize postmodern contemporary art thrives on being controversial, shock value and doing unusual things for attention. That's all there's left of "art" in the modern day because there's so much of it out there you literally have to do something weird to get noticed.

Abramovic in particular is one of those artists that does kooky shit and she made that her entire opus. Not to mention that another important facet of postmodernism is to put the artist front and center, which she does.

This is all contemporary art 101 and the fact you're clueless to it shows that you and your "gf" are artistically illiterate.

Heres a better fucking idea, you rat nosed spaghetti dick faggot:

Crawl into a sewer with one of those fancy ole timey glass milkshake mugs and just go to town. Lap it up and let it slap around your mouth, all that gooey, pissy shit and interstate sludge. And then, maybe as the shit gargles out of your mouth, you would have something a little more intelligent to say about the situation.

Let it be clear.

The lines are drawn. The winners are on historys side. And im watching the history channel right now faggot

What the fuck

what is with that shit on podesta's wall, it's just fucking weird
infowars.com/art-depicting-cannibalism-hangs-in-podestas-campaign-office/

not even aesthetic, why would you hang this shit up

it makes the pizza talk actually sound creepy

you must not be a very good artist

That's an "F" not, an E", you dumbass

>Stefan Molyneux becomes a beacon of hope to the Trump family and is eventually backed and supported by the future president of America

This is how the cleansing begins

How am I clueless?

>postmodern contemporary art thrives on being controversial, shock value and doing unusual things for attention

This is all common knowledge that you don't need an "art education" to grasp.

I stated my knowledge of all that you have said.

I've read Gravity's Rainbow multiple times. I've watched Satyricon, all the works of David Lynch, Jodorowski, etc. I GET IT, I even used to think this stuff was cool before I grew out of my angst-ridden high school edge-lord phase. I still appreciate the hard work and redemptive qualities of Gravity's Rainbow.
The fact that you think an understanding of post modernism equals having a taste for it shows how little YOU understand about the modern state of art.
Try reading Infinite Jest or watching some Cohen Brothers movies to see that artists have been looking for a way past the post modern issue of "doing kooky shit" since at least the nineties.

How is it illiterate to dislike an art form and think it is in fact the anthesis to progression in art?
You didn't address any of the points I made about these kinds of artists lacking technical ability and any kind of empathy in their work.
This kind of art is made for critics. It is made to shock those who have no understanding of artistic accomplishment into thinking they are witnessing greatness.
Clearly you are their target audience. Well I'm glad you proved my point with your lack of civility and instant, sterile, predictable response to my post.
You seem like the kind of person who wastes what could have been their formative years as an artist in art school and as a result you become an art critic who looks down on people who react with disdain for this stuff because you think they "don't get it".
I fucking HATE this kind of exclusionary attitude in art and in fact consider the bane of the Western Cannon. You fucking mong.

>not realizing jews going to jew
>thinking blood libel was actually libel

I seriously believe Trump Jr browses Sup Forums at this point. I think someone tipped him off about the power of this place or he redpilled himself when CNN dropped the Sup Forums bomb on live TV. For the longest time we all thought it was Eric that browsed with us but it's actually Don Jr instead.

"749 people in Hillary Clinton's home town signed a petition stating they are being kept in the dark about the criminal sexual abuse against minors in their community at a school less than a mile from the Clinton's home…"

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8baj/749_people_in_hillary_clintons_home_town_signed_a/

"Here is a link to a video of a mom talking about it…. She is describing Spirit Cooking! Sperm in a cup just like podesta and the others. Other voodoo shit like a doll made out of pubic hair… 0.8 miles away!"

"It's not just that.

This is Chappaqua. One of the big neighborhoods of the elite. It's not just the Clintons. It's everywhere in the elites."

""That deal called for a sentence of three years of probation and required Schraufangel, a former teacher at Horace Greeley High School, to surrender his New York teaching license. It did not, however, call for him to register as a sex offender. Schraufnagel is charged with sexually abusing two of his students."

So a grown adult man connected to sexually abusing children received THREE YEARS PROBATION after being charged with sexually ABUSING TWO CHILDREN!?!?!?!

lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/

DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG:

Yep.

Its really a red-flag: only a sadist would think that kind of thing belongs in their workspace, and only an autist would fail to realize how off-putting it would be for potential clients or co-workers.

Taking all this shit into account starts to give you an idea for what makes Podesta tick.

Think about it: we know Clinton treats her SS like shit. I know I would never belittle or demean someone who is essentially tasked to work with me, let alone someone whose job it is to keep me safe. If she is THAT much of a bitch professionally, of course some element of that negativity would extend into her aesthetic sensibilities, and I'd expect it to be present in her sex life, too.

You guys are gonna lost him this election by pushing this. Regardless of if theres truth behind it, you're making his fans look like conspiracy theorists because of how outlandish this claim is without enough evidence.

he's probably been coming here for a long time. He may have even told his father about all the meme potential of this place long before the run.

that's fuckin nuts I've never seen that

>I can appreciate obscenity, surrealism or even outright Satanism in art, if it is executed with finesse and a clear empathic regard for the viewer/listener/reader.

Then you;'re no better then the rest of these degenerates. "Avant garde" art is all demoralizing garbage and a cancerous presence on western culture. there's a reason (((they))) funded it and promoted it at the expense of traditional art.

This is what the Hillary club is into
youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII

And they have the guts to point finger at a man for saying he is attracted to popular sexually attractive woman and call it an "obscenity"?

Tfw 9/10 hill voters have no idea who John Podesta is.

there was a time when artist implied a high level of technical skill.

what the fuck is wrong with these people

1 post...
That's what I thought. Literally all you have to contribute is "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT".

Quality post

"Avant Garde" is just Jewish cultural aggression.

israelshamir.net/shamirReaders/english/Darkmoon--The-Plot-Against-Art.php

it's shit artists who have no idea what the fuck they are doing

We are close.

THE FINAL ARGUMENT draws near...

>Donald Trump Jr. attends either Sup Forums or r/The_Donald

Fantastic.

I agree, completely. I just think an artist like Salvador Dali deserves more respect than, say, Marcel Duchamp. Most painters will acknowledge his tremendous skill in draftsmanship. Even though his works were surreal, his rendering of every detail showed empathy and cognizance of his duty as an artist to tap into the sacred, beautiful, sublime, etc, AKA basically that "feeling" that wells up from within when viewing a great piece of art.

Appreciation is not the same as whole-hearted devotion to a school of thought.

Some of you anons have no understanding of nuance, it would seem.

This isn't even cool, why is it so trendy?

Postmodernism among elites has to end

Would Donald Trump Jr. make a good president? He seems pretty based and ONE OF US and OUR GUY

ugh

You're the one who said you can "appreciate obscenity...or even outright Satanism in art" if it has "a clear empathic regard for the viewer/listener/reader."

How the fuck can Satanism be empathetic for the viewer? You're basically saying you can excuse degeneracy and evil if it's trendy enough.

>rat nosed spaghetti dick faggot.

Hahahah holy shit weve reduced ctr to responding in meta ass ways like this

kill yourself with a fork nigger

Well done.

I watched it last night and thought it was the most tinfoil thing molymeme posted. Mostly because it was based on Sup Forums larpers and not things that actually happened. But having a Trump retweet it puts a new spin on things.

HOly shit leaf, good work

Has Trump ever retweeted moly before? What an honor for him, I'll bet he's happy as fuck

Molymeme has gone full Sup Forums. Welcome home.

ADMITS BRIBERY:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ELECTION FRAUD :
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

ARMS DEALING:
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

EXPLANATION
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You clearly have a very cursory understanding of art, which is okay.

Where did I say anything about trendiness?

Sometimes what an artist wants to represent or explore falls outside of the realm of Christian morality and I honestly think it is okay for artists to explore those areas, as long as they're not mining indecency in an attempt to create something that will purely shock the viewer/listener/reader. For many artists the purpose of their work is not to fully embrace any one ideology but instead to represent the human condition.

Just because Screwtape Letters explores Satanic ideas doesn't mean it isn't a Christian work. Do you see what I'm saying?

It's hard to explain through the internet, but I feel as though you are making a lot of broad assumptions about how I meant my statements which, if you go back and read them again, you will see was a clear misapprehension of my point, on your part.

It's probably both of them 2bh

Eric and Don J please give us jobs in the new Trump army pls I want to hunt globalists

It's annoying that I have to somehow argue for and against both extremes in order to try and shed some light on the more nuanced perspective in the middle ALL THE TIME on this board.

I think i'd enlist (if I was still young enough)

This. When your Dad becomes president don't forget the autists who won the internet for you.

DT jr is among us.

Dude, Vox day specifically talks about the whole Trump family knowing the evil they are up against. He even mentioned Donald Trump jr specifically looking hatefully at Hillary's people at the debates. Also that report that Hullary claimed if Trump were to win, they'd all be hanging from nooses.

For DTJ to retweet a video saying that means Vox is likely right.

We're already members of the 4th div. Internet Freikorps.

Implying that's good enough

Sup Forums search bloc 2017 make it happen

I'm also an artist & I agree with you.
Sadly, the 60' shat out a lot of (((Conceptual art))) which somehow still lingers on today.

>65 x 125
You FUCK.

>postmodern contemporary art

Fucking kek. Found the kike

that was from melania's twitter

Notice how "sUMO1mIN" user did not and could not reply to this post

absolutely

undoubtedly

unequivocally

BTFO

tbf he didn't address the leaf even with his only post, it was besides the point and subject and tried to assert leaf was ignorant

"you clearly have a cursory understanding of art, which is okay"

I actually agree with you but you sound like a cunt.

ayo witeboi

I feel like the Gold Cards and Black Cards are going to hold some significance in the God-Emperor's recruitment process as a way to reward the faithful.