What happens when kids make their own toys?

What happens when kids make their own toys?

What happens with sex toys?

What happens?

same as Sid's house. Some parts die, some parts live

Where is the line drawn? Can tools be toys? Can weapons be toys? Are anime figurines toys and are forced into an eternity of being a horny, scantily clad little girl?

my personal theory is that the wisps from brave possess things that look like they could be alive, as they wish to be alive again

The toys are given life, and their personalities, by the children who first play with them. They see them as a person, and thus they become one. Things that do not register as something alive, like cars, do not come to life, unless the child imagines they are due to having a face or something. This is why toys of existing characters believe they are that character, because that's who the kids see them as.
When a toy is damaged to the point they are unrecognizable, they die, but their parts can be used to create new toys, such as the one's Sid made. These are given new life as if they were a new toy being played with for the first time, these being given a new personality, usually by their creator.

why don't the toys admit to being alive and start there own state

What happens when kids make out with their toys?

That's a cool theory but in TS... 2 or 3? don't they meet toys in a toy store who are animate?

Something to do with how their portraid in commercials/adds being what they start out as.

because then they wouldnt be seen as the same ever again

>Things that do not register as something alive, like cars, do not come to life, unless the child imagines they are due to having a face or something
Are you implying the Cars films are really a visualization of a child playing with toys like the start of Toy Story 3?

Because that's a theory I could get behind.

>had a goofy plush as a kid
>started showing signs of tear and wear
>mom's hobby is sowing
>makes an absolute frankenstein out of my goofy
>nose gone and replaced by a square patch
>eyes covered with a patch with cut out eyes
>old body skin removed, restuffed and replaced
>new suit
>only the black of his head, ears and white of the hands and feet are still original

What if parents had done that in Toy Story?

Most of our cells die and are replaced, it's the same Goofy.

WHEN HE LOVED ME
WHEN HE LOOOOOOOVVVVVVED ME

We know from the film side of the franchise that Lawn Gnomes and Christmas Ornaments are alive.

Comics had Andy's video game console come alive and try to kill some of the toys to monopolize playtime.

They create Life
life
life

What if a kid plays with paper towels, do they become a toy?

What happens if toys build a toy?

What's the bare minimum to be considered a toy in the Toy Story universe? Could you just draw a smiley face on a block of wood, a couple kids play with it likes it's a doll, and that becomes a sentient toy?

>toy is broken
>put back in the box anyway
>now their friends have to sleep next to their friend's corpse for God knows how long

They're gods.

A Rubik's cube is alive in the Partysaurus Rex short.

>don't they meet toys in a toy store who are animate?
Yes, but that's because those toys were already activated by kids who saw them while visiting the store, and were destined to later buy them. There were so many toys brought to life like this at the store, because Big Al held that liquidation sale at the end of the movie.

could this come alive?

What about those toys like the Super Hero mash ups that're designed to be swapped?
Would it act like it had schizophrenia?

>implying it doesn't already

>A Rubik's cube is alive in the Partysaurus Rex short.
is he a cunt?
The only personality I can see imagining for a rubik's cube is "total fucking asshole"

>kids make their own toys?
Impossible. Thats like finding a millenial who isn't consumed by self-entitlement.

I'm still mad that Build Fighters didn't end with the Plavsky Particles causing the life-size Gundam to come to life for Sei and Reiji to pilot.

>Thats like finding a millenial who isn't consumed by self-entitlement
>and who acknowledges the significance of anything predating their consciousness

wha hapen

wow, RUDE

He doesn't have a face or saw anything, he's an extra but he's clearly moving on his own.

It's not exactly explained. Things like Etch-A-Sketch and Speak and Spell are shown to be alive but some toy cars and trucks aren't. And I say some because Lotso's toy trucks in TS3 are sentient.

It seems the vast majority of toys are sentient and there are just some that are not.

I want to see something like this happen in the fourth movie, like a chase scene involving a giant gundam statue, chasing cars and destroying public property, that'd be sweet.

I think where people lie on the "should Kingdom Hearts focus on Disney or OCs" line is entirely determined by if you played KH1 first or not.

None of the other games focus on the Disney parts as much.