WIKILEAKS: PODESTA EMAIL BATCH 31

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

#PodestaEmails31

>Turkish President Erdogan makes donations to Democratic candidates including Hillary Clinton
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49837

>"Subject: Scalia Replacement" Soros' Society wasted no time discussing Scalia replacements hours after his death
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48389

>Cheating strategy for donors
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50623

>Citibank choosing Obama's staff
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48595

>"I was just trying to avoid you saying that JP Morgan and Citi should have identical rules"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48290

>Internal Audit Docs About Foundation
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49561

>"She may be so tainted she's really vulnerable"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48627

>Evidence that national labor union SEIU is nothing more than a Democrat SuperPac
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48958

>“Christ the king mixed with a little terrorism” says Podesta about the catholic church
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48328

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48575
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41629
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4102
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48831
cycurity.com/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8baj/749_people_in_hillary_clintons_home_town_signed_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=OmA01WrxRbQ
lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49732
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067
breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/10/11/wikileaks-lawyer-representing-911-families-saudis-wanted-defang-issue-clinton-camp/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14980
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/27277
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

KSA = Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Jack Quinn isnt the Clinton Foundations legal team. He just happened to work for Bill Clinton and is counsel on the 9/ll families legal team AGAINST Saudi Arabia

bump

Literally nothing of a value is in there.

Hillary voters dont give a fuck. They dont vote because they like Hillary they vote because they want to stop Trump.

Don't forget the emails talking about meeting with a private security firm in Israel.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48575

>Growing rapidly, the company currently employs over 50 people recruited from several IDF Intelligence research units. In addition to experts with research background, we employ professionals with mother tongue capabilities according to the countries in which we are operating the social network influence and lobbying projects.

Which means they were using foreigners to lobby and market their own campaign to influence voters in the US.

and;

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41629

Talking about Security Firms being used to plant fake documents for progressives and lobbying groups to pick up and use to discredit their own campaigns once the organizations come out and show that they're fake.

food codes
puttanesca -> means whoring

many disney references
mail 16902
Are they good? The Mickey mouse ice cream bars were excellent. Our crowd ate very many of them.

>>Turkish President Erdogan makes donations to Democratic candidates including Hillary Clinton
wut

Backstory:

Can someone comment on this?

Jack Quinn, White House Counsel to prez. Bill Clinton and Co-Counsel on the 9/11 Families vs. Saudi Arabia Case, contacted John Podesta because "OH SHIT YOU'RE GETTING MONEY FROM TERRORISTS THIS LOOKS BAD" and talks about the risk of "politicization" (AKA "RAND PAUL IS TALKING ABOUT THE DONATIONS") and proceeds to offer "thoughts about how to defang the issue."

The Clinton's have someone on the 9/11 victims legal team that is actively steering the Foundation away from political turmoil.
Like a guardian angel that doesnt reveal your ties to a terrorist state.

>Basically, is the Clinton Foundation implicated in 9/11 ?

Everyone knows Hillary voters don't give a fuck.

Thank you for stating the obvious,

So today is do or die. If the nuke doesn't leak on fucking Nov 5 Guy Fawkes day, then the final score on the campaign is set, and Cuntton will end with a likely lead.

>batch 31

Jesus Christ WikiLeaks, just find the most incriminating ones and that's it.

Can't wait for when we get the inevitable "podesta email batch 7437896543478996/this one will take her down boys/nothing personel kid"

bump

Remember, remember, the 5th of November
the day fucking nothing got leaked.

this is a real problem though. her supporters don't give a fuck that she'll sell the white house to the highest bidder so there has to be something so damning that her supporters back the fuck away from her. assange promised phase 3, and i haven't seen shit yet. it better be fucking big.

Fuck off and get to digging, faggot

NO CHEESE PIZZA BULLSHIT KEEP IT TO THE OTHER THREAD ANYONE POSTING ABOUT PIZZAPASTA IS SHILL

No - they were waiting on the CF's Legal team to give them a position.

Yea. Ok...

This isn't and has never been about necessarily destroying her campaign.

Wikileaks puts what should be public into the public sphere.

All of it. Full context. Not the short, bite sized, retarded MSM version.

cycurity.com/
>Cycurity specializes in Compliance & Competitive Intelligence, Cyber Security and Reputation Management. The company was established in March 2013 as a merger between A.H. Intel System and KYCINT. The company's founders are two veteran, high-ranking officers of the Israeli Intelligence Community.
>Growing rapidly, the company currently employs over 50 people recruited from several IDF Intelligence research units. In addition to experts with research background, we employ professionals with mother tongue capabilities according to the countries in which we are operating the social network influence and lobbying projects.
>All of the company’s expert analysts are capable of conducting multi-lingual OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) researches, to operate multiple Online Reputation Management projects, as well as to approach multiple HUMINT (Human Intelligence) sources. This enables the company to produce, deep and comprehensive intelligence reports.

>
John, I see this, of course, through all my own lenses ‹ those of someone
who cares deeply about the families1 cause. But I equally do not want
this cause not to be misused for political purposes.

Bump

They don't have the capacity to search through every one. If you won't help, piss off.

You might not realize it, but all of us are up to our knees in shit. Pick up a shovel and help us dig.

he's right, nigger.

this pizza bullshit is nothing but confirmation bias.

Well, at the minimum, a short-sighted time-waster.

There is literally ZERO chance that we will convince anyone that food = kiddies in three days, unless we find a signed letter in one of these things attesting to the fact. Devote attention elsewhere for now.

"749 people in Hillary Clinton's home town signed a petition stating they are being kept in the dark about the criminal sexual abuse against minors in their community at a school less than a mile from the Clinton's home..."

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8baj/749_people_in_hillary_clintons_home_town_signed_a/

"Here is a link to a video of a mom talking about it.... She is describing Spirit Cooking! Sperm in a cup just like podesta and the others. Other voodoo shit like a doll made out of pubic hair... 0.8 miles away!"

"It's not just that.

This is Chappaqua. One of the big neighborhoods of the elite. It's not just the Clintons. It's everywhere in the elites."

""That deal called for a sentence of three years of probation and required Schraufangel, a former teacher at Horace Greeley High School, to surrender his New York teaching license. It did not, however, call for him to register as a sex offender. Schraufnagel is charged with sexually abusing two of his students."

So a grown adult man connected to sexually abusing children received THREE YEARS PROBATION after being charged with sexually ABUSING TWO CHILDREN!?!?!?!

lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/

DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG

>"Recently, and quite separately, we have been alert to press notice of Saudi donations to the Foundation. This, in turn, has raised the question on our legal team whether you may find it helpful to receive a briefing on the status of our discovery efforts, our responses to KSA's motion to dismiss and our best assessment of prospects for the litigation and its final resolution."

Who was waiting on the CF's legal team?
A position on what?
Be specific.

Nevermind, I misread it. Sorry for the confusion.

>emailid/4102

Drip Drip since october

>Fuckkkk... trends are looking like trump could win it
>true

people check this woman
Brooke Shearer
former aide of H's
one more death in team, seems natural, but never knows

Why don't they release everything, god dammit?

When are the Podesta emails ending?
How many are left?

>Those of us who have been concerned about that politicization have had some thoughts about how to defang the issue and would be happy to knock those around with you or Cheryl if and whenever you like.

I wonder how they "defanged" that issue, by which he meant "keeping the heat off of the Clinton Foundation in relation to this 9/11 trial."

Well, I should think it would be to limit the amount of time the Clinton campaign and its many allies have to respond...

55000 total

WTF --------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
Subject: out of channels but...
Sent: Apr 13, 2009 9:29 AM
Dear Hillary, Sorry for busting through "the system," but
Brooke

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49732 title "Do Not Forward"

Looks like some drama about president/COO of clinton foundation, has attachment, I'm not too familiar on details of CF so I can't tell if relevant

Literally nothing will be done. It will be swept under the rug until it makes national news, then the social signalling twitter faggots will be on top of it.

?/55k?

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

FUGG

>Dear Hillary, Sorry for busting through "the system," but
but what?

redacted
one month later she was dead

Just seems like typical corporate paper/people-shuffling to me.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067

from Tom Delonge to John Podesta:

"I know you are so busy- So I apologize in advance. I ask that you consider reading my Foreword. I wrote this as a personal letter to the youth, so they can walk with me through all of this. When you read it, you will get that same sense- a wide-eyed and respectful experience.

Also, you make an invisible appearance within the text at the end. :) "

last paragraph of the Foreward is "I recently asked another important individual if there is a possibility to get support from The White House itself for the truth to be expanded upon, and communicated further within my project. And that man said: “Sure.”"

so that was Podesta saying Sure, and at the end of the book is:

"It was Tom DeLonge who conceived of this revolutionary, multi-disciplinary approach that includes books, art, music, and film: all as individual facets of a single polished gemstone of revelation."

aka using the White House to push a narrative across all medias with one agenda.

read the entire Foreward and Afterword, the guy is describing the idea more in depth.

in the Foreword is stuff like "“Things like this do not happen at the White House, they do not happen on The Hill. They happen at places like this, at tables like this, where a few men get together and decide to push the ball down the field.”"

"I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or
currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite."

Assassinated by the Clintons as she was typing that email.

That's what Sup Forums's elite squad of autism warfare is supposed to do dingleberry.

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change will have devastating results.

Damn Breitbart was on this shit half a month ago:

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/10/11/wikileaks-lawyer-representing-911-families-saudis-wanted-defang-issue-clinton-camp/

Dude spread this reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/ this will definitely lock Hillary Clinton Up.

Her support is built around cognitive dissonance.

>Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.
so what? they glass over israel
everyone wins

Actually, Iran developing nukes is only a problem for you kikes.

Why should the world care about your kike shithole?

The problem with the UN, as you know Israel bro, is that it's all talk, and a dangerous entity. There is a real market demand for clean air, clean food, and fresh water.

As far as the Iran deal, I doubt he will review it and abolish it. Probably wont allow more money to go over there, while having access.

>Israel

This country should have never been involved with your affairs to begin with. We are not allies, our corrupt politicians only have mutual interests with your corrupt politicians. Iran wiping your country off of the face of the earth is not our problem. You were allotted that land by the British and now you want the rest of the world to cater to your defense needs? Fuck off.

email id or bs samefag

M8

They really don't like Chelsea.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14980

"But the real issue here is that in this school, 94% of teachers are either White, Male, Heterosexual or Cisgendered!"

See

whole lot of nothing, as usual.
where are drumpf's tax returns?

Guys, is SHAWL a code for something?

Subject: STRONG EARTHQUAKE JOLTS NORTHEASTERN JAPAN (AP)
H:Do you have my shawl?
Huma: Yes. Will pass forward.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/27277