Asgard Vs Wakanda

Why is Wakanda allowed to be an ethnostate populated exclusively by black people, whereas Asgard (the Marvel version of Asgard, obviously) is populated by white people, gooks, niggers, etc.?

Attached: asgard_and_wakanda.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/samantha-jo-meet-the-hapa-star-who-plays-an-amazon-warrior-in-wonder-woman/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure Asgard had infinitely more value

White genocide

Attached: polfag.png (291x344, 85K)

I get that you're Sup Forums baiting but check this out.

Wakanda is a physical place on earth. Asgard is a mythical god realm. I don't really see why gods would all be the same color.

diversity = less white people

stan lee is a jew

Racism and double standards. Disney is full of shit and should not be supposed.

Same reason for blacks in Beauty and the Beast. In motherfucking period France.

Marvel Asgardians are an ayylmao race.

>check this out.

Attached: =(.jpg (321x352, 30K)

because of blatant nefarious propaganda/agenda.

Because Asgard's not on Earth and hence doesn't have to worry about ethnic lines or borders?

>Wakanda is a physical place on earth
Just like Themyscira and they put negres is Wonder Woman
>I don't really see why gods would all be the same color.
Wrong, these aren't gods, these are just comic adaptations of norse mythology so who cares

oh shit

do i have to do more research on which of my disjunctive phrases are deemed reddit or not? sorry

>Ancient Scandinavian heaven
>having black people and asians.

There was nothing wrong with your phrase. I was just telling you to check out my picture of a beautiful asguardian. Your spacing in this post however presents a little bit of a worry.

Themiscyra is in modern day Turkey. Negroes are weird but fyi Turks are brown.

Why is this kind of cultural appropiation allowed in this day and age. We're a culture not a capeshit.

Attached: 1518867590227.jpg (1200x706, 87K)

reddit spacing is honestly the biggest fucking meme ive ever seen

i type with line breaks and every time i post i hear this shit, and i have literally never browsed reddit in my life.

In the Scandinavian mythology we learn that the first human race was created when the gods gave the worms in the body of the giant a human form. The gods were not satisfied with this race, though, and Óðinn told Heimdallr to go to Middle Earth and improve mankind, by giving them the blood of the gods. He used the name Rígr ("ruler") and the first improved race was called the kin of Trell ("thrall"), and was made up of ugly and stupid black men, with dark hair and wrinkled skin. Óðinn was not satisfied with the result, and Heimdallr had to keep trying, to get a race worthy of Valhalla. After another failed attempt, the kin of Karl ("free men"), he finally succeeded in creating a human race worthy of Valhalla. This was the beautiful kin of Jarl ("earl"). This kin consisted of tall and fair men and women, with fair hair and fair eyes. They were wise and skilled in everything they did, and Rígr taught them the runes (secrets) of the gods. The creation of the youngest of these kins, Jarl's kin, took place on an island we today know as Atlantis.
Valhalla translates as "the hall of the chosen", the Valkyries is a name that translates as "the selectors of the chosen" and Óðinn chose only Jarl's kin to be the kin welcome in Valhalla.

Because whites are the only race that allow their countries become "diverse" whole month whites remain homogeneous. Come on OP you know this.

Maybe Hela and Odin brought them over when they were conquering shit?

>Meet the Chinese-Canadian Star Who Plays an Amazon Warrior in ‘Wonder Woman’
nextshark.com/samantha-jo-meet-the-hapa-star-who-plays-an-amazon-warrior-in-wonder-woman/
they can put spics and even white people in Wakanda just like they did in an Isolated Turkish isle in Wonder Woman

You can however easily be a Pagan with brown eyes, or a Pagan who is not innocent, but if so You cannot practice "the customs" or sing "magic songs" in this life (and this only make up a small part of Paganism anyhow). Then You simply have to wait until the next life before You can live up to the required moral and genetic standards. Maybe You will not live up to these standards until the life after the next life, but if You are a Pagan that is not a problem, because Pagans have a belief in the eternal life of the individual in the kin. When we die we will only take a break from life to be purified, before we return to life when new children are born into the kin. Even if some Europeans are a bit "polluted genetically", so to speak, and have brown eyes for instance, that is something that can be solved by a few generations of race hygiene. Those not yet welcome in Valhalla will come to Þrúðheimr, Sessrýmnir or other divine dwelling, and of course to Hel (everybody visit Hel in death).

Because diversity means more black people. So Wakkanda is the most diverse movie so far in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Experience.

Dude this thread is a joke. Why signal your heterosexuality like that and say what you would really do?

Why so serious? As my favorite character, the JOKER would say. It's my favorite character because he resembles me psychologically.

Learn to laugh. Learn to troll. Learn to play with your posts. This is Sup Forums bitch, it's not ducking rebbit.

What is your preoccupation with that website full of mediocre white middle-aged people.

Like holy shit just stop going to reddit. are you retarded? do you need us to come break your computer and phone?

Welcome to the madhouse. Nothing is what it seems around here.

The funniest bit was the motivational speech at the end, where they say Asgard isn't about WHERE it's located, but whereever the ethnic group sets up shop.

Considering Asgard is a bunch of rando's, it seems like they're fucked.

Asgard was the protector of the 9 realms. Wakanda wasn't.

Why would gods NOT be the same color?

WHY? WHY?

BECAUSE THE CANCER IS LEAKING INTO REAL LIFE MAN

MY COUNTRY IS ON THE BRINK OF A RACEWAR AND ITS LITERALLY THANKS TO SHITPOSTERS

SOMEONE NEEDS TO SORT
THROUGH
THE FUCKING
MADNESS

It's a new lefty meme, The honestly believe that Jesus and by extension the Christian God are black female disabled transvestites.

You know they aren't real god right?

Is this from harmontown?

You know Wakanda isn't a real place, right?

It's to pander to ethnic minorities. You know how in school white children are taught to associate racism and prejudice with negative connotations? Other races aren't. Most of this planet is deeply racist. The only exception to that are whites, who don't care whether or not their culture and history are warped to pander to bigots of different races

Because humans aren't all the same color?

So why is everyone in Wakanda black?

>exclusively by black people

If you look into those actor's ancestries you'll find out they were mostly mutts.
If I was an african, I would feel insulted by this movie.

>when reality sets in

Attached: WE.jpg (500x522, 55K)

As I said before, acording to the nordic tradition, the nordic were created similar to the gods, so the goda had all light hair and blue eyes.
Saying that the Gods could be black is like saying that the Ras couldd have been white.

>Exclusively African

>Film in Korea and America

>Stars Americans and Brits

Fury Road was unironically more African than Black Panther.

because wakanda is an isolationist african state that's been secluded for thousands of years, i haven't even seen the fucking movie and there's the reason for it. where are people of other races going to come from if the society is intentionally secluded.

Because wakanda is an isolationist nation in Africa while asgard does not exist on planet earth.

Are you this guy?
because you sound mentally ill and i dont really wanna converse with you, sorry

>Because wakanda is an isolationist nation in Africa while asgard does not exist on planet earth.

So...why would Asgard reflect Earths population? You seem deeply confused.

Its is de Wakandan Wey

Attached: wakanda-knuckles.jpg (700x700, 73K)

I am.
I am not pagan, and I'm not even white. I did study the nordic mythology and religion though, and no, nordic gods are white, with fair skin and blue eyes.

In lore the Asgardians are just an advanced alien race.

Why wouldnt it?

Asgard is hub for the 9 realms which is filled with different races. All of thors friends are from different realms.

and in 2018

Because it doesn't exist on planet earth and isn't populated by humans.

So why would they be black?

Asgard is a fantasy world of gods, Wakanda is literally Africa if whiteys hadn't gotten gunpowder from chinks

Why are human races in Alien realms?

Please use common sense. This is a serious threaD.

>The whitest god is black.
Well done SJW's, you aren't only color blind you are actually blind.

>So why would they be black?
True. They could all be black. But they could also all be white. Like in the source material. Like Heimdal being the whitest and fairest of the Gods being played by Idris Elba. Idris Elba could play all the gods technically, but they could also all be white. Right?

Wakanda is literally a fantasy world of intelligent Africans.

Also, why were people butthurt about Gods Of Egypt but not Asgard in the Marvel films?

And Asgard in Norse mythology isn't a flat, asteroid-like mass that has a top surface with a gravitational pull, similar to that of the Earth, in order to keep the citizens and their cities from floating into the void.

What's your point? This isn't norse mythology, this is a marvel movie.

Theres a realm for black people, a realm for asians,etc. Not even aliens get their own realm lmao.

Did you even watch the last movie? The Asgardian spent a lot of time conquering other realms. Also, there is no HUMAN in Asgard.
Why are there black people on earth?

Right.

So why was Wakanda all black?

It doesn't make sense.

>Black space elf.
Jesus christ, he was cool at least but this was retarded.

>This isn't Norse mythology

It literally is though?

Are you saying Marvel is guilty of cultural appropriation and insensitivity?

If capeshit is for plebs, why does Sup Forums constantly agonize over it?

>Also, there is no HUMAN in Asgard.
Precisely?

>Why are there black people on earth?

Evolutionary failure?

I don't know, cape movies are for manchildren.

It does make sense, because giving whites a white ethnostate would be considered racist and perhaps even fascist. Thats just how it is, you know this, I know this, everyone knows this.

Is Aquaman the only darkie in the movie DC Atlantis or should I expect them to neuter it by having nigger Atlanteans?

Because jews are partaking in a white genocide through propaganda as revenge for WW2, and disney and marvel are run by jews.

This place is populated by butthurt manchildren.

Then why there are only humanoids there and no aliens?

Celestials seeded all planets with humanoid life. Because the celestials were humanoid.

Because plebs pay for movies, so set the standard for what Sup Forums has to consume.

You mean why would Earth's population reflect Asgard's?

#Asgardcamefirst

No, it's LITERALLY not.

Let me help you understand. Nowhere in Norse mythology does Thor help the Avengers once again, this time in their attempts to locate Loki's Scepter, leading to him joining the fight against HYDRA. Following HYDRA's defeat and the capture of Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, the team had to stop the newly created Ultron, a rogue invention inadvertently created by Tony Stark which had threatened to wipe out all of humanity and replace it with its own Ultron Sentries. Once Ultron had been defeated, Thor promise his Avengers allies that he would return and went back to Asgard to investigate the visions he saw when being manipulated by Scarlet Witch, which showed him the Infinity Stones. In his investigations, Thor realized that Loki still lived and had usurped Odin's throne in his absence.

But no, you take issue with the blackies. Shows what kind of person you are.

What do you mean? Why wouldn't they worry about borders? I could see them not worrying about ethnic lines since there simply wouldn't be blackberries there in the first place.

In the mcu norse mythology is based on aliens who are in turn based on real life norse mythology

Because Marvel is cheap.

>Marvel Asgardians are an ayylmao race.
THIS.
It isn't even on Earth. It fits the comics version as does Wakanda.

You don't have to watch what everyone else watches though.

In the comics, anyone can come and study/live in Wakabda. The problem is that the only people intelligent enough to qualify and enroll in Wakandan courses are native Wakandans.

>No, it's LITERALLY not

>Asgard
>In Norse religion, Asgard (Old Norse: Ásgarðr; "Enclosure of the Æsir"[1]) is one of the Nine Worlds and home to the Æsir tribe of gods.

Please educate yourself before commenting on a subject user. Your ignorance does no one any favors.

Where in Norse mythology is the Asgardian shopping center?

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzmap.jpg (1000x740, 353K)

In the MCU did the nordics know they had Idris Elba as one of their gods?

>Who is black manta

Norse mythology was not created by Marvel user.

This is, as my brothas and queens like to say, flagrant cultural appropriation and black washing.

I hope the VDL does something about this.

>people on Sup Forums actually watching the capeshit they bitch about

>>In Norse religion, Asgard...

Right. But this isn't the Asgard in Norse religion. This is the Asgard in a Marvel movie.

Your snide postscript only indicates to me that you're starting to get angry. Hurt my feelings, too.

Nowhere. Hence the complaints about the idiotic and offensive portrayal of European religious beliefs in this Jewish produced trash.

Thank you for finally "getting it".

If using real life mythology as a basis for movies is cultural appropriation, why does Sup Forums not ever complain about Clash of the Titans, Gods of Egypt, American Gods, etc? You're telling me Odin is an italian/hispanic guy? Or that Ra is Scottish?

Right. It's a bastardized, offensive portrayal of Asgard.

Hence the complaints. Are any light bulbs going off yet, my dude?

I literally said its based on REAL LIFE mythology, can you read?

>Knuckles
>Capt Alex quote
>the stupidity of vr chat

I love this meme

>why does Sup Forums not ever complain about Clash of the Titans, Gods of Egypt, American Gods, etc?

Congratulations - you're finally cottoning on to why liberals/leftists/blacks/jews are hated around here.

Enjoy your stay. Get /comfy/

It's almost like it's representative in name only... Thank YOU for finally getting it. If there was never an attempt to acurrately depict a historical Norse people or mythology, if it was always psychedelic techno-aliens, then you don't get to complain about the lack of accuracy now you faggot.

Yeah, and you aren't offended by the Asgardian shopping mall
You're offended by the blackies. You have a right to your opinion but like i said before it REALLY says a lot about you.

Heh heh, dont take it personal my dude

>Real life
>mythology

user...I...never mind.

You do realize that everyone hated those shows and there is a reason nobody talks about it right?

Yes, it's almost like you ONLY get butthurt behave in precisely the same manner as people of color or make precisely the same complaints that liberals make about cultural appropriation and representation.

It's almost like...I don't know...these threads are designed entirely to demonstrate your hypocrisy?

Apparently everyone here hates capeshit too, but they're talking about it

Can a movie director who cares about the essence of the seventh art explain to me how Asgard being 56%'d is compelling?

Attached: ceelo-green-gold-zoom-33e1411c-3717-4844-80a5-b0c3e26aa298.jpg (480x658, 82K)

Can you quote one of my posts where I get mad about idpol shit? If you cant, it's almost like you don't have an argument are here just ranting about shit that didn't happen on Sup Forums.