New promo: "Haunted"

New promo: "Haunted"
youtube.com/watch?v=yce5N4Y8jbM

Older new promo: youtube.com/watch?v=6JyDo1wLpgI

Season three is just around the corner, resuming on November 6th in a bomb format that will air episodes almost every day for two weeks, culminating in an hour-long mid-season finale. Japan, our lovely Westaboos, have a raging heart-boner for Eclipsa. Also, Area has started the surprise shower sex scene.

Life is good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTzovn6chuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ONE THING I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION!

Today, there will be a Marco live chat starting at 7:30PM EST / 4:30PM PST, which you can stream through YouTube without having to pay a fee, provided that they stream like they did the last time. Even if you miss it live, you can still re-watch it after the event for weird and spooky fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=CTzovn6chuM

i'llbe there

FUCK I FINALLY JUST GOT A JOB AND I'M GOING TO MISS IT
AHHHHHHH

Stop it. Damn I have exams but now there is all this media coming out I want to watch.

we already have a star thread

>Nov 6
After Halloween? The fuck

oh shit what

he doesn't understand page 10+augosage standard rules, sad!

If we weren't actually having an event today, I would agree with you, but considering we have actual media coming up in less than five hours, there is very little the mods can do, especially since the old thread is in sage freefall past the eighth page.

>star vs does a bomb,Star fans love it
>SU does a bomb,SU fans hate it.
No bait,but why does this happen? Whats the difference?

I KNOW IT'S TERRIBLE

I'M IN SCHOOL NOW AND I'LL BE IN CLASS WHEN ALL THE NEW EPISODES ARE LIVE

Star vs doesn't release one episode per hiatus

We aren't exactly happy with it. We would like for it to be one episode per week for X amount of months. HOWEVER, the reason we aren't like SU is because the material we have to work with is infinitely superior to anything SU has. Our lewds are superior. Our headcanons are superior. Our waifus are superior. Our suffering is superior. Our show is superior.

New thread, new requests.

I'll get them done faster today.

GUYS, QUICK, SOME QUESTIONS.

Actually have one : "Marco, what are your favorite video games ? "

Star as randy stairs, in the same pose. (pic related)

Just want to laugh.

Jackie bringing Marco along to go bra shopping, with her seriously complaining that the D-cups are "too small" and Marco struggling to hide his boner.

The only question to ask is, "Did you at least let Jackie know you were going back to Mewni before you left for two weeks?"

Marco as BJ blazkowicz shooting a nazi toffee in the face.

Not a SUfag, but the entire bomb format blows ass. You don't have the time to discuss each episode in full, and for us guys who wageslave, it's hard to follow the MEGA link that's only up for 30 mins before NSA man takes it down.

I want to see Star dressed as Asuka, horns and all, and Jackie dressed as Rei, bobbed hair and all so we can waifu war for the next 22 years. Emphasis on Jackies blue highlight a la Rei.

I don't know, I think a day an episode is plenty of time. Battle for Mewni discussion didn't last THAT long and that was like 4 episodes at once. Tons of threads with actual discussion and an actually decent posting rate, followed by another new episode. Fun.

But then I thought these threads were the best they've ever been in the February bomb and a couple weeks after. The months of dead silence between bombs are terrible but we've been in need of some nonstop insane discussion threads for a while now.

Janna again knows her stuff

I wouldn't say that the season 3 stuff was a bomb format because is was highly serialized and intended to be shown at once. But the season 2 bomb wasn't pleasant to deal with, and I'm not a fan. To each his own.

Drawfag here. Gimme super-simple one character request for 15 minutes.

A flustered Marco thinking lewd things about Star

Jackie turning into a mermaid

Star as kirby.

Star schlicks to Marco's comatose body and says I'm so fucked up. We can see a Marco nipple.

Star Butterfly doing a star jump

Just seems to me that unless the new episode is a major gamechanger like Into the Wand/Bon Bon or a premiere/finale, discussion will maybe go strong for a day or less but then burn out and quickly return to typical thread meme stuff for the rest of the week. Or if the new episode was weak, the threads become all about how the show's totally lost its way and it's doomed for sure etc.

While with the bombs the next new episode hits just when the threads would otherwise reach that burnout point.

For one thing, Star Vs. still has an actual presence on XD between bombs in the form of reairings (both of older and the new episodes) and promotions while Cartoon Network sends its shows to the cornfield between bombs.

Ok, I don't know how to draw process of transformation, so I'll draw her as mermaid.

For other requests - no lewds

Booooooooo...

Bombs should be ideally reserved only for multi-parters, season starts or season ends and shouldn't affect the normal schedule. SU fans are angry about bombs because they aren't always episodes that even need a bomb and are usually preceded AND followed by huge hiatuses. The CN exects are literal fucking retards.

>Star is sleeping
>Calls Janna, she's eating at a taco joint
Wait a fucking second... Star lives on Mewni now? Toffee is kill, why is she still on Mewni?

Do you think Jana is the type of vengeful gypsy that would cast curses on romantic rivals and love interests who spurn her?

> What kind of history is Jackie into?
> Seriously, I actually want to know what history a skate-board surfer chick would want to know.
I have some ideas about it. Her family can actually be poor, so she could be interested in topics like social revolutions, riots and popular uprisings. She can use this knowledge to create ideology that can unite poor Mewmans, Monsters and Merfolk to overthrow royalty and instal Republican rule. Some people like Eclipsa may inspire her to do that.

gonna use that against jannafags/jackiesfags, thank you user.

1) She apparently wants to go back to Mewni to "be a better princess"
2) Looks like the show might be going for the first two seasons mainly on Earth and the last mainly on Mewni
3) It'd be lame to take back the switch to Mewni immediately even if with Toffee gone maybe there's no actual reason to be there

How long did it take before you finally caved and went to go check up on Star in Mewni? How long were you gone? Did you tell anyone you would be away?

>GUYS, QUICK, SOME QUESTIONS.
Marco's past with Janna. Why is she constantly bugging him? There has to be some past between them, there have been too many cues that it can't be a coincidence.

Now I want to see Janna do a Curse-ye-ha-me-ha.

Absolutely yes.

This is definitely from the upcoming episode, "Sweet Dreams"... are made of this.

I wanted a randy Star, but not like this!

Somehow even knowing this'd be the Eclipsa season I wasn't expecting that much demonic/occult stuff happening, more just straight dark magic.

I'm cool with this development.

How old is Eclipsa anyway? Without the "old lady" apparel, she looked pretty young when she was talking with Star. Like in her early twenties or something. Do we have a canon confirmed age?

Old enough.

We don't. Depending on how old her kid was she could've been some breeding age + 14 (she's from like 350+ years ago, maybe they married young), but it's a possibility she left after her daughter was born and so is even younger.

Moon and Mrs. Diaz are in their 40s according to the crew and Eclipsa looks younger than both. Until we hear otherwise I'm going with 20s.

>Shadman joins the chat and ask if he will put on a maid dress sometime

probably in her thirties since she had at least one child.

Dies Irae was expecting it

>tfw marco actually say "shadman" when responding
>everyone in the chat freaks out
>marco voice actors also start to freaks out

ok, I suck at drawing when I'm tired

So what sort of "twist" are we expecting from Eclipsa? What kind of villain will she be in the show, picture related. So far she seems sincere, either that or she's a master manipulator.

There is this "there is more to her" atmosphere, but I wouldn't be surprised if it boils down to "I do what I want" parallel with Star. This will be one wild ride.

>wait a sec, I didn't get this with queso

Also one thing this show is missing is a magical girl who's neither in high school nor middle-aged. Mina's apparently immortal or something, it looked like we might've had that when everyone thought tapestry Moon was 19 but then she was Star's age after all.

A 20-something Eclipsa could be our chance.

Probably Great tier, since Toffee is a confirmed high tier by nefcy

Do you think Eclipsia will corrupt Marco just so that she can get fucked by his monster arm?

>yfw starco isnt real

She's doing things for a perceived greater good, ex. Mewman attitudes toward monsters or something, but she's also "evil" in terms of the actions she takes and the lengths she's willing to go. Also probably prioritizing her wants over everything else: "self-control issues." Might also have some justified issues; I'm willing to bet her monster husband was killed by Mewmans (maybe even the king or her daughter or something dramatic).

Maybe think some of the common interpretations of Toffee before it became clear his actions in the show's present were largely for "muh immortality."

How can Starco be real if our eyes aren't real?

YFW Many Diaed is canon

>Eclipsa corrupts Marco
>"Did you choose me because of the Monster Arm?"
>"No~"

>user! Quick! Come up stairs and save me! I let out a giant party demon and he won't stop asking for liquor and cheese snacks! I know you have like, a ton of those under your bed and stuff so... What? What do you mean how do I know that? Uhh... Janna told me. What? No, I'm not lying! Of course there's an actual demon. Duhh! Are you gonna bring me, I mean, the demon, bourbon and cheese doodles or not? I told you, there is no drinking age in Mewni. WOULD YOU JUST GET UP HERE ALREADY!?

>Mewman and monsters have uprising a la French Revolution
>Jackie puts Star on trial
>Star gets executed
Sounds like a great fanfic idea

>yfw you wanna see Ponyco canonized just to watch everyone flip their shit

>ywn cuck your bff with her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandma

>Les Misérables: Mewni version
Who'd play whom?

This is great

>I'm willing to bet her monster husband was killed by Mewmans
I have a feeling as well. Here's an interesting thing though. I think it's safe to say that her husband is dead, because she would go find him as soon as she was unfrozen.

Which makes me think:
>He's alive, and she didn't really love him, but just wanted that BMC, basically Eclipsa a slut
>He's dead and she got over him

If it were Mewmans, wouldn't she have some animosity or hatred for them? She did stay on Mewni and even talked with Star. And judging from how she's snuck into Star's room, the Mewmans can't deal with her?

Something's really fishy.

Pretty cute

Russell Crowe as everyone.

>Star is letting out inhuman shrieks, trying to fool you into getting the liquor and various cheee snacks

Monster arm will return as a evil within good guy power. So the Marco vs Fallen Star battle won’t be one sided. Maybe a training arc where Marco learns to control monster arm.

Go to bed Star. You’re already drunk as it is

As in which characters from Star vs. would play which Les Miserables characters? Or vice versa? Or...

I don't really get what Findo's quality control is. Some of his stuff is crazy good but then other times it's like three levels below what he's capable of.

Hairy vampire Janna legs

I feel like that voice in the new promo might be Eclipsa’s monster husband. Especially since the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star lyrics were changed from where you to what you are. I think Star’s birth, and her potential raw power might be more then we thought.

You can use superior slavic mithology themes to make your works more special, Ivan.

Either or.

>superior slavic mithology
Which one is this?

*she

Or maybe he never existed at all. That wedding ring in the new promos seems conspicuous though so of course it's coming up soon.

Though it's possible she had some time to think about whatever she's going to do before getting crystallized, or came up with the idea on the spot, to break down the Butterflies from the inside or something. Would've used Moon when she was young and vulnerable enough, is now using Star. Or even will just be drawn to Star's potential; nothing really indicates Moon has ever been exceptional magic-wise and so interacting with Star helps Eclipsa relaize a possible in.

Jesus Christ is every Star Vs. artist on tumblr a girl?

>W-wait! Don't hang up! Don't you wanna keep the night going a bit longer? I'll even invite Sky over. She said she was uhh... totally DTF, bro. HEY! NO-NO-NO DON'T GO TO BED, DON'T HANG- Damn it! Foiled again.

Star when reading your typical Star Vs. thread

>Sky
>DTF
>hanging up

A real Skyguy's ship.

Marco as Marius
Star or Janna as Éponine
King Butterfly as Jean Valjean
Jackie as Cosette
Toffee as Javert

Anyone else wanna add or change this?

We all know what happens if Star drinks a bit too much

EXTREMELY LEWD!

B-but, she's 18+! This is rape! RAPE!

>B-but, she's 18+!
who?

>Hey user, how’s about coming over to my place to watch the new episodes. Tacos provided by the Diez family. Oh and don’t worry about Marco, I’ll make him busy so it’s just us

>implying yuri statutory is enforced in California