Chris Savino Responds to Sexual Harassment Allegations: ‘I Am Deeply Sorry’

>“I am deeply sorry and I am ashamed,” he wrote on his page.

>“Although it was never my intention, I now understand that the impact of my actions and communications created an unacceptable environment. At every stage of my career, I have sought to uplift my colleagues and cultivate a culture of respect. In this objective, I have failed. I should have known better, I should have acted better, and this has been a difficult but valuable lesson.

>“I have nothing but the deepest respect for the bravery of the women who have spoken out, trying to create an environment in which they can thrive to their fullest potential.”

variety.com/2017/tv/news/loud-house-showrunner-chris-savino-sexual-harassment-allegations-1202596465/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D01NHPnLrVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew talk about a gun to your head statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=D01NHPnLrVs

How will Loudfags recover?

But what did he do?

You should see his facebook, he posted the letter from his new facebook with a picture that he took 3 hours ago

He looks dead inside

He looks like a Jimmy Neutron extra

>people will insist he's innocent after he admits to doing it

Jesus christ

What a fucking cuck lol. He deserves being blacklisted just for producing this garbage

Literally some "I apologize if you were offended" shit, lol. Either admit you did it or deny it, dude.

So how did he harass the woman?

It's not like he ever actually says "Im sorry that I sexually harassed women".

Frankly, to me, the letter says "I feel like I'm in the right but I need to write a public apology letter because there's no way I'm getting out of this intact".

And it's true. Now that he's written a letter, and even beforehand, it was a foregone conclusion that he was guilty. Not because of the evidence, but because of the public perception that he was. So whatever, it's done now. He'll never be innocent again.

Well that's a retarded way to go about things. This won't satisfy anyone.

Damn... look at that microwave oven. $15 is a steal.

No statement's how, but to just trust the anonymous statements as true statements.

>"I did it"
>"This is proof he didn't do it!"
Like clockwork

I don't know user,random women all conspiring together over the years to take out this one guy sounds a lot more plausible to me.

it's an Emorson too, those use real radiation to cook with. wew lad that is one good price.

Cancel Loud House.

Probably used his position to flirt/was tone deaf with his jokes to individual people.

I have no doubt in my mind that these incidents aren't as insidious as the media would like you to think. Savino is probably telling the truth. He got caught up in his role, and didn't understand he was facilitating

I mean the guy wrote Eddie Puss; It's not hard to imagine what kind of banter he'd have.

I didn't say it was proof he didn't do it. I said it wasn't necessarily proof he did do it. There's a huge difference between those two things.

>tone deaf
That term does not mean anything anymore.

There could be a video of him grabbing a tit and you'd still find a way to deny it lmao. Feminists too strong, gotta represent Team Penis with solidarity

We have no idea what it acutaly is he did... for all we know he said something simple that someone deemed offensive. Or a simple joke. Or you could be correct and he slapped someones ass... with the way the world works I would assume the former.

Cancel all cartoons and air Anime now :(

>threaten to blacklist people
>offered to give women jobs if they fugged him
>BUT WE JUST DONT KNOW WHAT HE DID

>guy who makes show about little boy surrounded by girls
>that's the whole plot, he's surrounded by girls
>that guy turns out to be a pervert
Wow, who saw that coming....

Nothing in the show ever comes close to bog-standard harem cartoon shows from Japan, though.

What did he exactly do? He basically admitted it's true, but what? I'm assuming sexual favors for a job?

I'm sure he did do whatever it is he's in trouble for. But the statement makes it pretty clear that the apology is because he feared for his job.

that and threats to end people's careers if they stopped fucking him

They are his sisters and they aren't pretty.

Fuck you beat me to it. I was gonna say his cult members aren't going to give up even if took them there for them to see.

JUST

The premise still revolve around gender and sex.

>"feared for his job"
>after already being fired

the mental gymnastics you are doing is fucking bizarre

So in other words, he got caught, got fired, and put out this politician-like statement about how he uplifts and cultivates and has the deepest respect.

Eh, fuck 'im. He got what he deserved. I mean, we're not talking about an isolated incident where a joke or a hug turned into something the woman thought was more. This has apparently been going on for years, with threats of professional favor and backlash. Anybody who does that doesn't deserve success or respect, and they can go paint houses and ring up people for the rest of their life.

Why?

>random accusations
Sweet evidence you got there bro.

JUST

Fuck off Amidi.

You forgot the furry incest comic
But tbf I'm convinced everyone in the industry is either a pervert or batshit

He just fucking admitted to it.

I'd like to see one of these sexual-harassment cases where the guy being accused comes out and says "You know what? Yeah, I did it. And it was fun! I got a few nudes out of it!"

Really? The episodes that I've seen so far (which are pretty much all of them) would still feel the same if all the Loud sisters were turned into boys and the entire show was a sausage fest with absolutely no female except the mom.

What exactly did he do in detail?

Because if you actually have a public that will have sex you don’t need sexuality, just fetish bait.

Godamn, he looks so dead inside

Why would you want a radioactive thing in your house

I think you are mixing him up with Weinstein.

Bananas are radioactive

Might as well.

This isn’t 1930, people are chickenshits who don’t want to take responsibility now.

See: curreng US president, contradt with Andrew Jackson.

Was he the fall guy for Dan Schneider?

>leaks start happening about savino doing horrible shit
>nick fires him
>savino admits he did everything
>PEOPLE WILL STILL DEFEND HIM AND INSIST HE'S INNOCENT

Fucking explain. This is no longer rational doubt, this is outright denying reality.

Yes.

You know firing the people that were harassed is not a good thing right?

This whole thing is worth it just for Neogaf being purged and a bunch of male feminists getting called out.

>everyone in the industry is either a pervert or batshit
Of course they're batshit crazy, all artists are. It's in there genes or something. And they could be perverts. Be honest, which artist HASN'T drawn weird, gross, or sexual content? Every artist has drawn perverted pictures at least once in their life, whether they want to admit it or not.

It's working for Trump, so why shouldn't it work for anybody else?

He didn't technically admit to anything, he just apologized without saying anything definite. Even gave a "I sought to cultivate a culture of respect" he is really playing both sides here, whether he is a face saving rapist or doesn't want the stigma of calling 'victims' liars.

Simple, it's /r9k/ leaking.

The whole world and all of space is radioactive.

Your body produces and emits radiation.

Radiation is merely highly energetic particles breaking loose from reactions.

There’s a difference between detectable radiation, radiation that destroys your DNA and causes cancer and genetic mutation, and radiation that turns organic matter to ash.

>Anyone that dares disrespect women is /R9K/ and Sup Forums
Bloody hell, Sup Forums

Mixture of both if all these recent allegations are any indication.

Pervs working with batshits who probably freak at the thought of any sexual advances toward them. It just doesn't make a good mix.

I wonder if there are people in the industry who are just indifferent about it who were forced to pick a side. Sometimes I wonder if they have an opinion on the matter but wont say it for fear of getting on the bad side of the winning side.

I think if we invent mind reading tech or time travel then we might convince a few of them.

>saying "i'm sorry" means you admitted to committing literally every crime ever
Hurr, if mental gymnastics was an olympic discipline you'd break your neck if you wore all your gold medals.
He said exactly nothing about what happened. The blacklisting and threats of firing was something you made up.

Then give it less airtime.

You gotta love damage control

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE APOLOGIZING FOR IF HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING
APOLOGIZING FOR SOMETHING MEANS YOU ADMIT YOU DID IT
HOLY SHIT HAS THIS PLACE TURNED INTO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TUMBLR COIN

>>Anyone that dares disrespect women is /R9K/
He isn't wrong.

Yes
NeoGaf dying fills me with such schadenfreude.

We're never going to find out and I doubt it since it could be about anything.

I... wish I could say I haven't. I once sketched a futa in one of my notebooks.

The same logic that allows you to come to the conclusion that he admits he did everything is the same logic that allows others to conclude that this statement was forced to try and appease people even though he's innocent. In other words, hearing what you want to.

The actual reality is that we don't know a damn thing he did or didn't do, but Nick fired him over it and he put out this statement, so there's got to be SOMETHING and it clearly isn't good. So the fact that he's not there anymore is probably for the best.

I am a real manlet so even /r9k/ dislikes me, hating women is just part of my nature.

The question now becomes: is what he did actually wrong?

Nature says, unequivocally, "no." The only reason that this is even coming up now is because of a perversion of human nature where you have to walk on eggshells and put on kid's gloves for a group of people (women) that realistically don't have the mental fortitude or intrinsic skills to be where they are. I think that this is becoming a perfect representation of the sorts of strain that women place on workplace environments and the fallout that entails letting them run roughshod over western industry. We've already witnessed the collapse of government efficiency, and the reduction of military prowess and capability due to women... now capitalism is next.

>Neogaf
What happened?

>HOLY SHIT HAS THIS PLACE TURNED INTO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TUMBLR COIN

At 13:47 pacific time, the user became self aware

What if someone is forcing him to say all this?

>Although it was never my intention
How do you unintentionally sexually harass someone?

>APOLOGIZING FOR SOMETHING MEANS YOU ADMIT YOU DID IT

What fairy tale castle do you live in?

The best part about it is that she may be lying about it, but the people they've cultivated for that site wouldn't believe that for a second.
The guy who owns the site was accused of sexual assault. They shut it down. Try to go to it.

Except we did because there have been multiple articles about what he was accused of.
And now he's admitting he's guilty.

>Although it was never my intention

Seriously Savino?

IN THE LOUD HOUSE
IN THE LOUD HOUSE
GROPE GROPE SPANK AND RUB

WHO
HE ALREADY LOST HIS FUCKING JOB

He should have fought it. No proof!

Are you a lawyer?

So now that this monster has been outed, how long until Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider gets the boot?

A beloved creator could literally kill someone and people would defend them or swear they didn't do it, the person deserved it, or the person made them do it. I'm not even trying to exaggerate, some people will defend people to that degree.

>hit on a coworker
>this is the same as physically assaulting them
The funny thing is this is going to lead to an entire generation or repressed as fuck people who are as unhealthy as any theocracy.

>Was Blacklisting females who didn't want his log
>Killed female projects who wouldn't fuck him
>Sent sexual text messages with his dick pic towards chicks didn't want it
>"Although it was never my intention"

Because what he did is normal, worse things happen in my workplace with the big difference that my boss is a tall nigger and women want to be breed by him instead of a PUA Incel, hell, how tall is Savino even?

>apologizing
Should've gone the Clinton route: DENY, DENY, DENY, OLD NEWS.