Are we the baddies Sup Forums?

Are we the baddies Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgpBxXho4
youtube.com/watch?v=U-mmssqwH9I
youtube.com/watch?v=6rwouQBFGJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not since we decided to #MAGA.

No... we're the guys fighting the baddies.

We are whats needed

We are what is necessary

Sup Forums is the board of peace

No we're good boys

A necessary evil

Yes.

Striving for the truth is doing god's work user.

Only the evil pretend their opinion is true

wait, isn't that what we do?

We are chaotic good

we require peer reviewed and sourced information, the truth fears no investigation

We are the last crossroad before armageddon.

Goodies and baddies are subjective

Good vs Bad

Who cares the term is relative. I do what I believe is right; even if in the eyes of society that makes me "literally Hitler."

Sup Forums doesn't have any unified ideology, so yes and no, depending on the individual user.

>BBC shows
>ever not being far left propaganda

This

One thing for certain

We are all fags

We oppose untruthfulness, no matter which side is lying. That makes us neither good nor bad, but equalizers.

We look for truth

>do refugees cross safe countries to get to western Europe/US

Is that true or not?

If true they are illegal immigrants and not refugees.

If not true, you tell me different

Sup Forums is the antithesis of mainstream view

it just so happens that being the opposite is the logical choice right now

Yes, creating a prosperous society free of insidious bankers is evil, goy.

Take a look at what Hillary's footsoldiers are doing in Syria and Iraq, and take the look at the media's treatment of them, and tell me that's not evil.

No
Just redundant. Like these shitty threads.

see this

From my point of view, it's the Jedi who are evil

I certainly am. The prospect of seeing the day of the rope in my lifetime is just about the only thing keeping me going.

you may be but i am not

the internet is the mother of all scrutiny after all
nothing but facts survive

We're definitely the good guys. I seek balance and freedom, not lies and conspiracy

Wanting justice doesn't make you a baddie m8

It's never about being right or wrong, it's about winning and losing.

> /pol fights for family values and hates degenerate behaviour.
Yeah, to nu-males and new age hippies

I'm a leaf so I've always been a baddie and I embrace it. Fuck you all.

No Kikes are.

Nah, we the good goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgpBxXho4

Saying you want justice whilst subjugating the population does, however.

We're aggressive-neutral

All groups have bad and good people in them. The bad look for the worse in another group and then call the entire group evil. The good look for the best in each group, and then are hanged for being outnumbered.

Being bad is too of a complex role for Sup Forums, this community is merely contrarian.

>The bad look for the worse in another group
Leaf education, everyone. Kill yourself, syrup nigger.

>we
>Sup Forums is one person

Our emblem is a funny cartoon frog.
So I don't think we're even capable of being the baddies.

>we
>one person

wat?

Hitler yourself, toothpaste kike.

On The Ground News (very pro islamist rebel bias) interviewed a spokeman for those guys. turns out beheaded 'child' was 19 years old and had a growth disorder (like Andy from Three Loco). he had killed several of their men before being caught

t. al-Qaeda

Think about it aquafresh

like that movie where the cute little girl is adopted but she's actually a 30 years old seductress- murderess?

sounds correct and true

No we are not. Would you give half of your wealth to the poor as we speak? Well... neither would I...

youtube.com/watch?v=U-mmssqwH9I

being bad is a spook

everybody is a badguy

People legitimately think that the BBC is good. Even looking at something as innocent as their tech articles reveals their shit journalism and agenda.

Just saying my dude, the way propaganda and misinformation is used it mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rwouQBFGJk

>Terrible example

Would you steal a bank so you could help a neighbor in need? Thats more like it.

We are honourable, courageous men. Fighting for our countries whilst our own people try to destroy us.

You'd have to scour history to find something similar if it's ever happened at all.

Honestly, I don't get what's up with the skull either.

Because it's fucking bad ass.

More like chaotic neutral

Praise kek

pol is a strange beast....

This board in general, has always tried to be controversial, to oppose social norms, to push the limits, to be "edgy". It has always challenged mainstream notions in politics. Now, this dark, lowly, supposed gutter of the internet has come to support family, god, chivalry, tradition and pride in one's heritage.

What a sad and pathetic world we live in, where moral degeneracy is so rampant that supporting these things is now considered edgy and controversial. Literally this has to be the end of the world when the cancer of the internet is trying to be good people because normal people are so shit and this is now the only way left to rebel.

you might read a few disagreeable posts here, but you need to understand that Sup Forums is a board of peace. you can't judge the majority of peaceful Sup Forums believers by a small violent minority.

Neutral evil is the epitome of the selfish. Thats our alignment. We cant be lawful because when regulations fuck us, we get mad (even if they have reason behind them) and we cannot be chaotic because Im assuming that the majority here are not psycopaths/sociopaths who destroy/kill/harm for the thrill of it (no, saying "bad words" to women and minorities because "tfw no gf" and "my waifu ran away with niggers" doesn't count).

>we're fighting against a cabal of occultists who rape children, murder people who expose their crimes, steal billions of dollars from the people, and want to strip citizens of their rights and turn them into mindless sheep that are too busy fighting to survive to stand up to them.
>are we the baddies?

No you idiot.

We are only bad in the eyes of those we became a threat to, just like with hitler if we disapear, in time people will realise we were right.

TOP KEK

We've always supported wholesome moral values and opposed degeneracy.

It's been the mainstream media that has tried to corrupt the masses to descend into lives of immoral debauchery and trying to pass off that corruption as being "progressive"

Oh pls...

Why was Trump the GOP nominee and not Cruz or Huckabee?

Because their waifu ran away with niggers/spics. Thats why! Family values my ass. How many times was Trump divorced? lol

>Talking about the electorate, not the candidates ofc

>cherry picking
>Azores nigger
Hitler yourself !

former liberal here, they think they're right too

Cherry picking? lol. I made a very valid question.

>Family values lol, take a load of this faggot