Not only he is a robin again, but he is also adopted

Not only he is a robin again, but he is also adopted

I know this was brought back because of everyone wanting it and because the writer has a hard on for Tim, but I wish they would explain these things. Like, are they just not going to reference tim's n52 parents at all? The autism part of me hates this shit.

so handsome

No they're not going to bother referencing their bad Teen Titans books. No one wants that

>but he is also adopted
I thought that was already a thing. I'm sure he was adopted during the Red Robin run

Nah he had parents

I'd forgotten about that and Batman & Robin Eternal.
Why did you make me remember that?
Why?

How did he explained that he died legally then?

Is this post nu52 or something? Because he didn't did not have living parents in his solo Red Robin book

Doctor M bullshit

Good, slowly we're getting rid of this shitty continuity.

He was adopted before that I believe, in the Red Robin run he was just emancipated so he could take control of wayne enterprises while bruce was away

No i mean when he died, he just didn't reported it?

No one cares for New 52 continuity, the entire thing was a shitshow.

The paneling in this page is so shit. You absolutely jump to the "Wayne, Bruce Wayne" line after Batman mentions a backup instead of going down like the artist means you to.
But at least the writing is also shit.

It's half of a double page spread

Actually, Bruce become Tim's legal guardian after his parents went into witness protection. There is nothing here saying Bruce adopted him.

Also, Lobdell being Robin in 52 and it's just Tim refused to call himself that.

Fucking great, and awesome way to bring Tim bac to Tec.

I am so glad for this arc.

>inb4 Timfag

Can we just call Tim Redtail instead of Red Robin already?

In addition to that, you have Bruce telling Tim in the first arc of Tec that he was always Robin to him despite him refusing to be called that. They have recton some things from n52, but they didn't ignore it.

Who the hell is Conner?

What does this have to do with anything?

>Bruce telling Tim in the first arc of Tec that he was always Robin to him despite him refusing to be called that. They have recton some things from n52, but they didn't ignore it.

And in the last couple of issues they said he was the third official robin after he tried to make Dick come back

>Tec
Casual here. What is Tec?

Your manor has 500 rooms Bruce why does he have to take Dick's old one

Detective Comics (the comic book not the company)

I honestly hope Tim-Bat wont outsmart Bruce

How fucking stupid. Tim having his real parents still is the only thing that makes him different from the other Robins. Bruce shouldn't have to adopt him.

Thanks.

Apart from the few stories focusing on them, usually leading to somebody dying, his parents were rarely relevant beyond minor appearances to remind us they existed. More important are the ideas that he came from a relatively stable home and didn't get sucked into the job through personal tragedy.

So did every other orphan in the world. Also, there's never been any sort of age restrictions on adoption. Idiot.

You know what i meant, and if you didn't you are the idiot.
I was talking from an editorial standpoint you freak.

His character was at his best when he had that personal home life back in his original solo.

Sure, though that would be likely regardless of how important his family was since that was most of his pre-retcon existence.

>referencing their bad Teen Titans books
all Teen Titans books are bad

If his parents are dead you can't have a personal home life. He is just another generic Robin. His character stared his sharp downward decline when they killed off his dad, which was well before the New 52.

He won't say 'whoops' didn't notice that. He'll just close the tab or scroll down cause he's a faggot.

He was adopted after Boomerang killed his dad in old continuity, but not in New52.