/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

No French Allowed Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E3/4: In the Name of the Rebellion Pt.1/2 (Mon 23)
Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu #3 (Wed 25)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Heroes of Mandalore, Parts 1 and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAwwYtsHc

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Single Player Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=FNUTWw17rkM

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/thank-you-beta?utm_campaign=swbf2_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_swbf2-101217-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=38387&ts=1507835560227
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/866988157031546881
youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw
youtu.be/vnH1JKr4o_8?t=1m22s
youtu.be/lS4sclln5J4?t=2143
youtu.be/7yKM6RExLlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when this show was good?

>Sup Forums: Waifu worship, PT vs OT, derailment every thread
>/tg/: 1 post a day, EUfags,
>/vg/: Waifufags, 99% SWTOR

Which do you choose?

Yeah, from the period of time spanning the pilot episode Spark of Rebellion to the most recent episode. The preview shorts weren't so good though.

>2nd post
Good job faggot, you ruined the first 50 posts of the thread

>greetings imperial citizens!
>terrible news our new peace station the death star has been destroyed by terrorists
>we will not let this stand in our glorious empire, i make this promise to you they will not threaten your peace and order
>we will find these terrorists and they will answer fot there crimes, dont forget emperors day if just weeks away!

meth wolves > loth wolves

Is this the unluckiest man in the Imperial Navy?

>preview shorts weren't so good
>he doesn't remember the machine in the ghost
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE

Put a fucking stop to the board was right now you fucking newfag we're all in the same boat

nope

Well, at least he survived this long. Not like those two who lost their heads over the Lothal cell.

>brining shit from the past thread into new
Don't.

DARK GREETINGS

Rebels hasn't been "good" since Season 1. 2 was alright and 4's good so far, but I can't grasp how someone would like season 3. The only way you could like it is "muh Thrawn", but even then Thrawn acts like a fucking dumbass cartoon villain.

I remember it, I just didn't think it was good :^)
All the rest of the series though is pretty kino or at the very least popcorn excitement.

Was Boba the best bounty hunter in the galaxy?

So Zhan said that he wasn't really referencing Snoke in Thrawn but he could turn it into a reference to Snoke if they figured out his backstory by the time of a new book. He then goes onto say that him and Lucasfilm knows why the Unknown Regions are unknown and it's because there's a bunch of dangers that make charting that part of space extremely dangerous. My guess is it will be a reference to the Vong (which are already canon) unless they figure out Snoke's backstory before he gets finished with the new book.

>This is the 6th time we have posted this copypasta, and we have become exceedingly good at it.

What is she, /swco/?

>Adventures in Wild Space still not in OP
RRRREEEEEEE

I NEED LEWDS

LEWDS OF DT-F16

Does it beat Krennic's worst day ever?

>which are already canon
No.

>What are we gonna do in the docking bay, sempai

>Copypasta

Didn't know my opinion was that. Just because someone doesn't like what you do doesn't make them a boogeyman.

>Vong (which are already canon)
unironically end yourself

Battlefront 2 EA TM coming out next month lads, are you excited?

Here's the most recent info about what they're planning to change in the full game
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/thank-you-beta?utm_campaign=swbf2_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_swbf2-101217-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=38387&ts=1507835560227

They've legitimately listened to the whining from the beta, you don't level up with what star cards you get, are buffing flame trooper, and I'm very excited for it

>the period of time between the signing of the galactic concordance and the hosnian destruction is officially known as the Cold War

Am I late as fuck to this? I've never heard it called this before.

QTS0

>Sheev
Put your memes aside and really think;
Who's goddamn idea was this

oh... oh my

Why didn't she have a garbled voice? Do women not know how to work military equipment?

Cute!
I legitimately doubt she'll get any, she was in an episode for like 2 seconds

>Star Wars Rebels S4E3/4: In the Name of the Rebellion Pt.1/2 (Mon 23)
Keep seeing people say there's links for this already?

She did. This was a narrative tool to let the audience understand what she was saying. Notice when she was reporting to the officer it was crystal clear in his room. Had the rebels heard what she said they wouldnt understand any of it.

>the Vong (which are already canon)

>Disliking Sheev

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/866988157031546881
Unfinished TCW stuff is canon. The only thing they didn't bring back for the Vong was their force immunity.

I decided to go through the Star Wars Explained Canon updates and lore after that interview with Timothy Zahn was posted. While I think it's cool that something like this exist, this guy has some of the worst taste I have ever seen. Why are his videos all over the Wook?

My personal explanation that isn't canon but just what I think is that since she's a commander death trooper she speaks in non-garble voice so she can receive orders from the higher ups the death troopers guard like Krennic or Thrawn.

>5 foot 8
Emperor of the galaxy is a manlet

lurk more faggot.

see

>implying that was krennic's worst day

>PSST HEY KID WANNA DO SOME WAR CRIMES I WONT TELL UR GAY-ASS FRIENDS

Anyone else bothered by how Death Troopers got treated like normal soldiers in this ep?

Like Death Troopers were cool in Rogue One because they were these sinister figures who only spoke in electrogarble and were heavily implied to be augmented to become inhuman elite troopers. Hearing them talk and act like your average Imperial mook just didn't sit right with me.

>Anonymous 10/23/17(Mon)17:25:59 No.96259
In the last two celebrations they have said some stuff is not canon. Call it a hunch, but I'm pretty sure that's the vong shit.

Will the canon novels and comics ever be reuploaded?

>Unfinished TCW stuff is canon
Only the stuff that has been released is 100% canon. Otherwise they're in a gray state of canonicity.

HAT DAY WAS MY IDEA!!!

SCUM! THE LOT OF YOU!

>PSST HEY KID WANNA JOIN THE DARK SIDE I WONT TELL UR GAY-ASS MASTER

It's a kids cartoon user, don't worry about it. All the villains are jobbers or forced to job through plot armor, even Thrawn

Please, Orson. Tell me more about "your" achievement.

I had this really wired dream where I referenced the hat meme in front of my brother and he had no idea what is was (he doesn't in real life either) and i called him a "mouth breathing faggot normie"

Is there a download link for the new episodes yet?

>your resistance only makes my robotic penis stronger

>Maul
>Saying someone else has a gay ass
What did he mean by this?

>and were heavily implied to be augmented to become inhuman elite troopers

No they weren't, they're just guards for the Stardust project. Just because you made that up in your head doesn't mean its real. Let me guess, you thought Vader was a total badass and Fett had an amazing backstory? Fucking kill yourself nigger.

>Guy: "Hey I know most unfinished TCW stuff is noncanon but surely the Vong episode wasn't."
>Pablo: "Why would you assume that?"
>Guy: "Because their force immunity would contradict canon."
>Pablo: "They wouldn't have been force immune."
Really gets the noggin joggin...
Yeah and the Vong stuff has been released and referenced in Thrawn when he talks about Anakin's mission to the Unknown Regions during the end of the Clone Wars.

fag more lurk

Even in the movie they weren't that impressive. Sure they looked cool, but they dropped like flies same as regular stormies. I was honest really disappointed with the Death Troopers. we're told that they're cyborg commandos, with superhuman feats, but we never actually see that.

>PSST HEY KID WANNA DO SOME SEXCRIMES I WONT TELL UR FLAT-ASS GIRLFRIEND

they killed chirrut and baze, no small feat.

>FLAT-ASS

>really gets the noggin joggin
He also never explicitly says it's canon. Hence the gray state.

> Yeah and the Vong stuff has been released
You mean the concept art? That's hardly the same as even the story reels.

I like the idea of Saw using a 15 foot hologram of his own head to subtly convey secret messages

>SS calls someone flat
Was she looking in a mirror?

it is said in RO visual guide, user. The only fellow of calrissian descnt here is (you)

Shut your mouth breathing newfag ass up you mentally unstable dog fucking chucklefuck piece of shit useless illiterate retard. They're cyborgs you cunt

>PSST HEY KID WANNA MURDER SOME YOUNGLINGS I WON'T TELL YOUR GAY-ASS COUNCIL

source nigger

t. brainlet fag

Repurposed security droids used by the Black Sun for their parlors

... shit, that got me.

>You leave the Gay Asscouncil out of this. You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get on the board.

>He also never explicitly says it's canon. Hence the gray state.
He heavily implies it. Asking why someone would assume it's noncanon and then saying that it doesn't contradict canon very heavily implies that it is in fact canon.
>You mean the concept art? That's hardly the same as even the story reels.
Yeah just like the concept art of the Sith temple underneath the Jedi temple that's considered canon because it's been referenced in Tarkin. Or the concept art of the Siege of Mandalore that's considered canon because it's been referenced in Ahsoka and Rebels. Or the concept art of the young Ahsoka arc that's considered canon because it's been referenced in Ahsoka. This is the same exact deal but the only reason you assume it isn't canon is because it features an (admittedly) shitty part of lore that wouldn't have even have their lore breaking aspects in this incarnation. Dave Filoni and the Story Group consider the idea of the Vong being out in the Unknown Regions to be canon.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw

>SPECIES Human (with classified augmentations)
They're well performing troopers augmented into becoming elite shock troopers and guards for high value assets. The idea of them being cyborg super soldiers is hardly far fetched.

How will SPACE History remember the rule of Jedi Grand Master Yoda?

So that's why he was so reluctant to take a seat?

>Dave Filoni and the Story Group consider the idea of the Vong being out in the Unknown Regions to be canon
literally zero people disagree with that. The point is that just what they are is not defined yet in any way, shape, or form. Even concept art isn't definitive yet.

>All records expunged by the Empire
>All future historians get is some offhand comments from Luke
>History rembers him as a 'crotchety frog' who 'cooked a shit jambalaya or whatever that was'

Wrong

youtu.be/vnH1JKr4o_8?t=1m22s

youtu.be/lS4sclln5J4?t=2143

youtu.be/7yKM6RExLlI

>implying R2 doesn't have petabytes of backups stored inside him

Canon?

>petabytes
>still transfers data via floppy disk

>posts over two hours of videos
>with no time stamps
>expects people to watch it in order to find a source for him
really intensifies my forward firepower

>R2 still hates Yoda for trying to steal his lamp and bopping him with a stick
>Does nothing to correct the record

Unfortunately

Yes from a certain point of view

>No French Allowed Edition

Pourquois pas?

Yes, from a certain point of view. Unreliable narrators, but real events.

it's literally in the fucking title, user.

>literally zero people disagree with that.
see:
>The point is that just what they are is not defined yet in any way, shape, or form. Even concept art isn't definitive yet.
I mean I guess but I highly highly doubt they'll change anything about them minus their force immunity. Hell we basically know for a fact that they won't because Filoni said they didn't change their looks or vehicles for the show. They never change EU stuff for shits and giggles because they've said it's stupid when you can just make a new thing. It's always for a good reason like the Chiss eyes thing and there's basically no reason to change anything about the way the Vong look or the way their ships look.

Vong will be canon eventually and deep down you know it. They are already teasing the external threat for the galaxy. Episodes 10 - 12 will be about Vong.

I liked the idea that everyone present in the same scenes interpreted the events there in different ways.

Like how Greedo saw himself as this badass strolling into the cantina when everyone else thinks he's a fucking idiot.