Alright, shitheads...

Alright, shitheads. Give me your best video or infographic that will fully convince the average normie in under 2 minutes not to vote for Hillary. If you can fulfill this simple request, then I will force 8 million people per day to view this content as a full screen interstitial on my alexa 1000 website until November 8th. I'm going to permanently lose half of my traffic for this move, so it better be fucking excelsior, sterling, quality persuasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer
youtu.be/MKG7CZfC0JQ
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp
youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Diamond-hard persuasive video or infographic which will be resistant to the next few days of anti-Trump commercials. Let's see it

desu I'm angry we didn't have proper "redpill infographs for normies" threads...

I'm angry at myself for not putting something up sooner. I was demoralized by the info about rigged electronic voting machines, and also afraid of losing my major ad partners. Now I don't care, I'd rather be dead than to live with Hillary's cloven hoof on my neck.
Tens of millions of eyeballs in the final stretch, it could move the needle. Come on faggots, help me pick something. Give me something that will make moms on faceberg weep with rage.

put some quote of Obama attacking her. Almost nobody will get angry.

too complicated for an american

youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

Damn son wish i was at my comp to make one

Bump

Scott adams said this video was a persuasion masterpiece. you can read his reasoning here:

blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer

why is this video unlisted?

looking back i guess GMORK is redpilled as fuck.

He was so honest it was brutal.

For all the normies who think comparing a candidate to Hitler is actually a bad thing.

Id work harder if you didnt keep calling me a faggot :,(

Just kidding youve done hw

I'm actually starting to like this lady.

Bump

For the amnestyfags

A clips like one in the few seconds of this and a 2 minute compilation of these ( there are many make a good one). The glory of the cant stump the trump phase in the primaries.
youtu.be/MKG7CZfC0JQ
Seriously. The the comercial style of these adds is terrible. This is just fun stupid meme magic. The enterainment value of this campaign has trumped reality, lets just have fun with it
Seriously

for the niggerlovers

>1188

Shadilay m'boys

F

Simple and powerful.

wtf I love hillary now

why not Put Trumps Final Message up
It is a Masterpiece that puts everything we stand for and Trump stands for together in one short perfect ad

lemme do it :
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

then ask your friend : how getting in a war with russia will solve our economic problems ?

This

Trust kek

youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0

For normies, focus on Haiti.

moonman KKK

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR