When will Thor look like Thor again?

When will Thor look like Thor again?

Marvel's a bunch of liars. He looked like himself in the Legacy teaser poster and that's nowhere near what we got.

Still looks like Thor. I don't know what you are talking about

I feel like giving Thor short hair, a beard, and a golden mallet should make Hercules sue him for copyright infringement in-universe.

616 Thor's not supposed to have a beard. He only grows it when his face is scarred.

If the response from the shills is anything to go by (like here :) Marvel think's they already made him look like Thor again.

>thor shaves
>looks like Kamandi

Say it with me: S Y N E R G Y

>not using last week's OC

Next to no character has their current costumes in that image, dumbass.

Not a shill; I am just saying the truth. He doesn't look too much different

This is hilarious.
Tell me Thor and Hercules have more momentsl like this

>Captain America
>Carl Manvers
>Daredevil
>Storm
>Spider-Man

>next to no one

>>not using last week's OC

>archive is broken
>can't look for that thread

fucking hell

So can MCU Thor keep that helmet and can we give him the Ultimate Hammer? Also might as well post the edit

Unlikely, the actor has stated before, that he doesn't like wearing a helmet.

Funny thing is? Disney doesn't even ask for this shit. Marvel Comics makes these decisions all on their own.
>Jane isn't selling to new readers
>"L-Look! Its Thor! Just like the movie!"

Disney doesn't give a shit about synergy at all.

You wanna know why Bendis killed Rhodey in CWII? It's because he watched the fucking Civil War movie trailer, saw the bit where Rhodes is shot out of the sky and Stark cradles his body, and assumed that he died. That's how much communication there is now between Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios.

Not this year i guess...;)

Read this entire issue.

>No Road trip series with Thor, Herc Hyperion and Gilgamesh

>Thor spends too much time on Sup Forums.jpg

>Its been a long night!

Well they're saying that Jane Foster is about to die of cancer sometime in the next storyline.

So that'd be the perfect time to drop the whole "Odinson" thing and make him worthy again.

Oh but actually you know the way he'll become worthy is to expend his godforce to cure Jane of cancer.

So there will be two Thors and "Odinson" will be worthy enough to wield whichever Mjolnir Jane doesn't want (the Ultimate Hammer).

ragnarok look grew on me, this image in particular looks really neat

Fuuuuuuuuck I can see it happening. Fuck marvel.

It's funnier when you realize Herc is Thor's great uncle.

Is that a...squirrel?

You got that backwards. Thor is Herc's uncle, his mother and Herc's grandmother is the same person.

>None else would parade about in a gaudy crimson cape and an absurd winged helmet
If this line were said today, either in the comics or movies, people would him and holler about how Marvel is ashamed of their comics.

Jane is getting the power of Mjolnir embedded within her.

He is? Gaea is Thor's mother and Zeus's grandmother

Wonder when and how they'll give him his arm back

They do. Hercules is basically Thor's Chad buddy who occasionally picks fight with him over women.

Prob after Infinity War

The Ultimate Mjolnir is basically a bigger, uglier Stormbreaker.

This is the most important thing that page raises and everyone is ignoring it!

I think it's probably one of the High Evolutionary's New Men? I feel like they were a thing in Defalco Thor.

Wassup Rob Corps. ComicsExplained here. Jane Foster Thor is probably the best thing coming out of DC Rebirth right now. Just so you know, Jane Foster Thor is for all intents and purposes a better Thor than Odinson. That is to say, basically that basically Odinson is a pretty boring Thor [hearty laugh]. Jane Foster Thor is AMAAAAAAAAZING like you have no idea. So I'll wrap it up here. Gotta go suck Benny's cock. Peace!

Oops. I meant Thor is Herc's great uncle.