IF YOU STILL HAVENT SEEN IT:

IF YOU STILL HAVENT SEEN IT:
>
>
SCOTT ADAMS SAYS THE TRUMP'S FINAL AD IS THE KILLSHOT, THE BEST AD HE'S EVER SEEN

THE AD
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

His description of it
blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer

SHARE IT, SPREAD IT, POST IT ON KIKEBOOK, GET THIS OUT THERE

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer
youtube.com/watch?v=aSwfBbwlhvM
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, that really persuaded my neurons.

>capcha

Yeeeeeaa TRUMP

>blog.dilbert.com/post/152747601271/trump-the-closer
MAGA/10

>Literally putting Soros and the fed reserve chair in the ad

He is truly the madman to end all madmen.

HE NAMED THE JEW
HE NAMED THE FED

This shit is unlisted you need a link to see it. This is control of the media, get that out there!!

That fly at 0:46.

>Soros
>the Fed
>Yelen

HE'S GOING ALL OUT, BOYS

It's just #TrumptheEstablishment edited down. It'll do though I guess

>he has a qt teen gf

>youtube.com/watch?v=aSwfBbwlhvM

6 months from now

Great picture. Shame the breed of dog wasn't a more aggressive type, such as a rottweiler.

not really a very good ad to be quite honest with you famalam

That's what makes it funny though. It's just a big dog but pretty harmless otherwise.

Fucking beautiful

this was the first cut but they thought it was too full-on
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

This is exactly what I first thought of when I saw his ad. The similarity is undeniable.

I am ready to Rage Against the Machine. Pull the Plug on the Establishment.

>2:00

nobody who was going to vote for clinton has the stamina to finish watching this

Please win, Trump.

Holy fuck he showed Soros

hey how'd you get that picture of Ivanka and I on the left?

>black guy
>chink lady
>lesbo couple
smart.jpg
You just know that if he included a normal white family in it people would accuse him of all sorts of shit, and that he added the other three in it as an afterthought.

Fugg, I'm not even a burger and I got goosebumps.

>Dog has blue eyes
>Ivanka has brown

>Dogs are whiter than the trumps

holy shit

>old man in soviet bread line ca 1929, Colorized

i swear I wasnt fascist and a nationalist before this election but now im getting teary eyed thinking about trump draining the swamp "for the movement"

>trump is brainwashing us. we admit it. we are voting for him anyway
Why don't you faggots just move to russia?

Way to get brainwashed, chump

>implying I wasn't swayed by information
>implying you aren't a faggot swede

Why didn't the lazy hack do this from the beginning? Then it wouldn't be so close a race. spent most of his time in petty twitterfights up 'till now.

Pretty good add though.

Election is pretty much ogre already.

it breaks my heart that hitler lost ww2

Hillary is still going to win kek

hmm yes interesting point CTR, Trump is like Hitler because he wants to hold the establishment accountable

>"globalists"
>clip of Soros

SHUT IT DOWN

I generally despise political ads, but this was well done. Straight to the point, called out the problems America is facing in a brutally honest fashion, and made the message about the people, instead of the person.

Hillary's entire platform has been about her. In fact, her slogan is about her: "I'm with her".
Trump has made it about America. Not once does he mention himself in the ad, but focuses on the American people. He doesn't say he is the solution to America's problem, but that the people are. And his slogan supports that: Make America Great Again.

Funny how Hillary can run a campaign focusing on herself and her gender, while Trump can run a campaign focusing on America, yet the media paints Trump as the egotistical, sexist clown and Hillary as the people's candidate.

Kek, you non-mainlanders are pretty good at this.

Man, if I was a an united statesian, i would def vote for Trump.

It's not that good. Not only that in his periscope yesterday he made a really solid point about the strength of the Veritas video on Hill Sups starting violence at Trump rallies. I flipped 7 family votes out on the US to either pro Trump or 3rd party.

That's what needs to be spread like wildfire the fact that Hillary is instigating violence not Trump.

Fuck off, Dilbert was a piece of shit comic

It really is really good work. And the AfD and FN and FPÖ need ads on this level! They/we really need to learn about professional political marketing.

However: he has rid himself of anything that could even remotely be identified with white nationalism in this ad and instead has a lot of multi ethnic Americanism in it. So there's that.

well the 'establishment' has been running this country since 1776. I think I will stick with them

yeah, ive never experienced any of that office humour where i work (mcdonalds).

Wow, if he'd been saying all that instead of attacking beauty queens and letting Russia intervene in our election I'd be impressed.

>been saying this since the primary

>duh duh why didn't he do this sooner and why is he such a meanie poo poo on the inter tubes

I hate our society

I'd love to see upclose ivanka's brown eye tbqh famalarama

He's been saying all that since the beginning you daft cunt.

Yeah I'm sure there have only been 11k views. Fucking YouTube and Google ass holes

It's his behavior in between the times he's reading from the teleprompter that I criticize.

>Sup Forums is standing by this guy

I'm crying, lads

No he hasn't, he's hardly spent any money on adds so far. You have to get your message out there, in the living rooms of the boomer plebs, not just tweet.

fug. I always supported Trump and am voting for him but this shit makes me too emotionally invested in him winning. MAGA

He has literally been saying this for a year and a half

Hillary has been saying stay with me trump is a scary man and a Russian spy

I really feel like 80% of the world Hans revenge watched or researched the candidates beyond partisan news headlines

Chills.

He literally made a better version of the trump effect video.

why do people still listen to dilbertman?
it's clear from the early voting that drumpf will not even win the election, yet alone the 'landslide' that he has been predicting.
He is a charlatan.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS.
IT'S MY TURN!
MY TURN!!

I've been following everything pretty attentively. And frankly, Trump comes of as unhinged. He never sticks to policy positions, especially in foreign policy. This extends to the way he's running this campaign, it's a chaotic mess.

I want to support the anti-war candidate, and Trump hasn't been that. He's traveled with the neocons far to frequently. He's a flake.

7/10, very professional, but there is something missing, can't point at it.

Your a fuckig Belgian and of no importance to anyone. Enjoy converting to Islam you non-country

We will prevail

The ad in a nutshell:
>The political establishment is bad
>So let's vote in a literal retard

You're not helping anything if you take down the establishment just to establish something worse.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Seriously man, I just don't want to be obliterated in nuclear fire. Is that so much to ask for in a candidate?

Trump might be buddy-buddy with Putin now, but he tends to turn on a dime.

lol good one dude!

I like Putin and hate Merkel but this was a dick move. Dogs are pure and shouldn't be used to frighten people.

maybe he was trying to help her solve her fear problem by using such a cute harmless doggo

>Trump might be buddy-buddy with Putin now, but he tends to turn on a dime.

Then you never understood what he was doing to begin with, let alone been paying attention to what he's been saying at his rallies.

>36 dimensional underwater chess in space

kek

>showing (((Soros))), then (((Yellen))) right after one another

He doin' it.

It's not the best he's ever seen. You're all being persuaded right now

10/10 ad, I almost shed a tear

Even names the Jew (Soros et al)

ZERO results in youtube search, they are trying to cover this ad up.....

it was good

not sure what kind of idiots haven't already made up their minds though

Unlisted for some reason

Multi-ethnic Americanism is fine as long as it's not at the expense of the broader American culture. White American culture is what immigrants aspired to emulate and integrate into. Without it, we're reduced to ethnic enclaves and even further divided as a country.

bump

A Trump presidency would only be 4 years. But the impact of what it would have on future presidential campaigns would echo for decades.

Without an explicit policy of white supremacy, that is this nation's future.

Why is it unlisted?

And yet it still made zero fucking difference. Will you please kill yourself and all your cancerous friends come Wednesday morning?

Most of their ads are, not sure why