What was up with the last episode?

What was up with the last episode?

Didn't he run for class president once?
I forget.

It's like the writers forgot all the episodes where he got an ounce of power and went power mad.

Hi, Pan. Big fan.

Like the Egyptian episode?

And the first Desiree episode.

People who literally get something from the show, didn't give a crap, why should you?

pan?

he was kangz after all

Back to the Future reference.

Jojo reference.

Just because your shitty e-celeb reviewed something doesn’t mean it’s owned by him.

Op's pic was off of his blog, buddy

Butch didn't know what to do with him (and all the cast aside from Danny and Sam)

Isn't he technically the most educated person in town?

Guess which organ pan just fucked up again

Man, that whole ending was fanfic-tier.

More than the people who built a portal to the ghost zone and an entire arsenal of anti-ghost tech?

They forgot to give him some secondary character to hook up with so they just made him mayor instead

>broke my dick again
>don't fall asleep after nutting

what did he mean by this

what? it goes limp after nutting, how'd he break it

is his gf still with him? I noticed he stoped bringin her up lately. Does anyone know?

he didn't actually "break" it, he got an infection because he's a fool who doesn't know how to clean his dick after he cums. It's not the first time he's gotten one either, some people never learn

they broke up but they haven't said anything about why. they just stopped being together and didn't say anything about it

goddamit pan you fucking retard

>he got an infection because he's a fool who doesn't know how to clean his dick after he cums
e-elaborate

If you don't clean the sperm off of your dick you can cause a uti, it's the same reason you need to clean out your foreskin if you're uncut

DAfuq

user have you been leaving your dick coated in jizz all this time?

Always remind women to pee after they have sex to prevent UTIs, they are more susceptible

He was going to become the main villain, but then Hartman got canned, because villains can't be black or women, and his initial plan was making one of Danny best friend become a villain.

>he doesn't cum, hold his dick flap shut, and stuff an old pair of shorts on it
haha, elementary nigger

The FUCK is a dick flap

I only worded it that way, and added elementary nigger, to show i was fucking with him

>tfw you've been doing it like that for years now
>I_fucked_up.jpeg

is that shadman

You bet it is. Shadman is my jam.

same

newfag humor

>tfw I knew that I needed to clean up from the start

Yeah Its like cummies want to eat YOU.

What happens if I have been only cleaning my dick after masturbating by just wiping toilet paper on it?

You people disgust me

Then you've probably had many times where it gets stuck on it

It was really bad