What was the last South Park episode you actually laughed at?

What was the last South Park episode you actually laughed at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKLXZfyJ87o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly? Last week. It was when peppa pig started talking.

Nigga the North Korea episode was an instant classic.

What was the name of this episode? Or the season/episode number, really.

laughed at the ending of last weeks episode
i know the mysterious weapon being used as a stick to beat up the bad guy thing is an old trope but it always gets me.

this

I should have never gone ziplining

Season 4, I'm watching through the whole series from the beginning. When does it go to shit?

The last time I saw it. Which was probably last season. The PC frat house had me in stitches. I hope that doesn't make me a basic bitch, Sup Forums

last week's episode was the best in years

Season 10 or 11, when it dropped all pretenses of being about surreal hi-jinks and became mostly about modern pop culture.

fpbp, that line broke my sides.

Last weeks episode just felt like a normal south park episode again, finally.

The opening of the North Korea one. I lost my shit at Tweek playing the piano.

Watch the whole fucking series. It's not like Simpsons or Family guy,
Do you live under a rock or are underage? How have you not watched SP?

Before these last 3 seasons. Political asshurt has yet to wear off of Matt and Stone

South park is still funny

The last one. The old lady farts got me because I lived with my grandmother.

That zip lining episode is the worst one
What were Matt and Trey thinking?

Easier to list episodes that don't make me laugh.

Last weeks episode. Probably one of the best ones they've done in a long time.

One thing is for sure, it wouldn't have been that one.

Last week's episode was great. I cracked up hard when Grandpa sack smashed that old broad.

pick any randy marsh centered episode

Last week's episode was pretty fucking great, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKLXZfyJ87o

The 2013 finale. Especially the wiener stuff.

Last week when the boys minus Stan started singing an acapella/barber shop version of Rape Me.

Same.
>Are you boys with the protestant youth choir?
>Yes we are the young prostitutes

Chuck E. Cheese throwing up through his ears got me pretty good.

the colombus episode was pretty meh but most of the time you are right. randy is best south park adult.

Absolutely

Episode preview when?

I quit watching right around the PewDiefuckingpie guest spot. Why on earth give that shrill, screaming cunt screen-time?

The wrestling episode.

Probably when steven seagal showed up in "safe space"

>getting this made over a cameo
All cartoons have cameos nowadays. But I guess when it’s a YouTuber it’s too far.

It seemed dumb because PDP seems like something South Park would lay into, but they didn't really make a single joke about him.

yesterday

So mods finally decided to start deleting daily threads?

Do the games count? I just beat FBW an hour ago. If not, then it was just the last episode I watched. Can't think of a South Park episode I haven't laughed at honestly.

They did do an entire episode about getting people to pay you for nothing on the internet.

yeah
feels bad man

>Why on earth give that shrill, screaming cunt screen-time?
thatsthepoint.jpg

Watching older SP compared to the new stuff is so quaint.
I definitely prefer the self-contained stories about the kids over the current events stuff where the kids are mainly in the background.

Last week when Stan made Butters deliver the drugs.

Two weeks ago when Trump/Garrison tweeted inflammatory shit about Tweek to North Korea.

Some episodes Randy is in really don't need him at all. The Losing Edge is still my favorite episode, but some times what he's doing completely fails to make laugh.
Cock Magic would have been way better without him.

>You think Tweek is afraid of you? He will single handly go to North Korea and fuck all of you slanty eyed bitched doggy style

Still makes me laugh.

I had an elderly coworker (died a few months ago) who had that fart problem.

One time while she was leaving she farted three times and (at least acted like she) didn't notice it, and looked puzzled when I laughed.

I think every episode at least gets a laugh out of me. The question is when was the last memorable episode? To which I would answer last week. It was a really strong episode. I was glad to see the boys doing shit again.

Last week's epi. I started laughing from the moment chuckie walked on stage until the end.

I can't remember the last time the show made me laugh that much

Glad to see everyone in the thread liked last weeks episode, I'm hoping south park won't turn out like Simpsons Last season was god awful and made me lose hope at south park becoming good again

South Park had great last episode and i hope for the next one to be at least as good as other Haloween specials
If only SP could end with political sense of humor

I like him in the Losing edge because at least what he was doing was something based off of something dads actually do albeit exaggerated. I think he was most unnecessary in Tweek x Craig, Insheeption or TMI.

there are a few bad episodes throughout, and season 19 is bad but its honestly 90% great (the newest seasons are getting better)

The detective kid was making me lose my shit.

Cock magic

Last season