What do "we" do if Hillary wins?

prepare for war?

we wait

Slovenians hope WW3 doesn't spread from north africa to Europe

"you" don't do shit
Americans must prepare

Realize no one in my country cares about your stupid election and gi back to bed

It'll be our turn for a shoah

Ironically shitpost about it and wait for the inevitable swarm of peaceful rapefugees her invasion of Syria will create.

Civil War 2.0

Prepare for immediate mutually assured destruction.

Carry on with our lifes.

I have a remote house (I'd say cabin but its much nicer than a cabin) in the middle of the woods in central Wisconsin, going move my stockpile there and wait out WW3

microwave some pizza rolls and wrap up in a blankey and watch anime

Wait for her to get impeached.

Colonize D.C. For 100 years.

we create more memes

Back to back dubs speak. Praise Kek!
CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD!!!!

Laugh at the cuck tears.

rip hillary

Check 'ed.

war

ignore any psyops against war, the government is run by blackmailed pedophiles trying to wipe out whites

this is the last chance to do it peacefully, if trump loses because of fraud and media lockdowns it's war

I don't wanna die in a nuclear holocaust because some crooked piece of shit got elected in a country on the other side of the ocean and decided to fuck with russia

Same thing Sup Forums always does when it has to eat crow: Never, ever talk about it.
Mitt Romney? We Don't Talk About Him.
Star Wars Ep. VII failing to be an interracial cuckfest? We Don't Talk About That.
Alberto Gonzalez, Dick Cheney and W maligning U.S. reputation abroad for decades to come? Please Don't Talk About That.
Trickle-Down Economics being a transparent pro-oligarchy scheme that fucks over every single American posting here? You'll Not Talk About It.

And so on.

Legitimately start looking for militia groups to join, also I hope my new Polish husbando is a qt.

>tfw cucked even by post numbers.

well i'm moving to the scottish highlands to try and avoid being incinerated when she inevitably causes nuclear war

>winning an election
and this gives you power over us?

Pretend that all the support for Trump was just a joke.

congratz!

Make sure to vote red locally so she can't do anything

>we

I will prepare a shittons of memes and post them until every drumpfkin commits sudoku

Well, the opposition were kind enough to give us all their contact details

fpbp

Try to nominate the one candidate too insane to beat her in 2020. I'm sure it'll work then

What's the best place for a white man if the Dems win? Montana? Wyoming? Currently I live in Appalachia and there's barely any niggers but I'm still too close to major urban areas and liberals to feel good about living here if Hillary wins. I've been thinking about moving to Montana before this election anyway.

texas, from what I'v heard it's the last bastion of free americans

You'll watch me shit post all the thousands of hilarious drumpf delusion screencaps on your favorite chinese cartoon forum until you never come back

Get a job and enjoy the gradual economic recovery.

Apply for welfare and never leave the house.

civil war !!!
go burgers DO IT

Civil war obviously. Russia said they'd help Americans rebels in the case of a Clinton presidency, so we have our tank and air support already covered.

Shitpost Blitzkrieg

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.,

dont get me wrong i do support trump, and i know i shouldnt take pol seriously but i was under the impression that we actually want war. you know, for giggles and shit...

no one cares about your autistic posts, you have and will never convince anyone to change their vote LOL

crazy

Pol won't do shit except badger mom for more tendies and pretend none of this ever happened. All of the try-hard edge lords talking civil war would piss their underroos and cry for their hug boxes if they had to actually sleep in a field for a night let alone tote a rifle.

I mean everyone could sit down, look at what happened and actually reassess their world view and maybe try to figure out why things are the way they are but that's not much fun when their are lizard people and the illuminati to tickle their tissues.

Don't forget OP, one Clinton was impeached, we can do it to another

Got it covered hug champ? You don't really know much about military logistics do you Napoleon?

SHITPOST

Converting to Islam because of impending race war.

A Clinton victory would be implicitly giving permission to mudslimes to take it to the next step, and they won't stop until they're slaughtered in the hundreds of thousands (see: every single war involving them).

It will signal the downfall of Western-dominated civilization.

>Mfw

You're fucking retarded kiddo.

Exactly this. Because no one could ever fucking say, "you know, if we're going to pick an outsider for a candidate,maybe they should be able to pick someone electable"?

Kill myself, probably. I don't want to see the nuclear holocaust.

I may be retarded, but I know that Russia isn't going to magic the men and materiel over here in the numbers that would be needed to support an insurgency in a timely enough fashion to be usable.

Wanna know how I know? I looked at a fucking map. Wanna know how I know you're a faggot? You didn't try to refute my original point.