Pennywise the dancing clown is now in your favourite cartoon

>Pennywise the dancing clown is now in your favourite cartoon.
>What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIIvpPGYjLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He gets his shit pushed in by Wondie's enormous cock.

He has a tea party with the other characters that cosmic level

They redeem him and show him the magic of friendship.

considering he is pretty vulnerable to exceptional kids, he is pretty much fucked, cos that is what most cartoons are all about

The curse of dethklok ensures that he dies in a very over the top gruesome manner

Well their are a few requirements to fighting Pennywise.
>You need at least 7 to 8 friends
>You need a deep bond with all your friends and trully care about them .
>You need to not be scared of what pennywise shows you.

Its not that easy really.

>It Chapter two.

He's gonna bite off a bit more than he can chew.

Orel accidently gets him killed

youtube.com/watch?v=WIIvpPGYjLs

>Murtle is actually Turtle Saint for TMNT anime

>Codename: Kids Next Door
He'll get his shit pushed in until he leaves. I'm pretty sure they have a vendetta against clowns, especially Numbuh 2

The main characters teach him the magic of friendship, and he reforms his evil ways.

this thread again?

its just a shitty demon, theres really nothing that interesting about him to warrant you wanting to think about him this much

Considering Pennywise was defeated by friendship, he actually wouldn't do too well in most children's cartoons. Really, it just comes down to 'can he kill a character before they band together?'

>its just a shitty demon
You know nothing about IT

my favorite characters from my favorite cartoon may or may not overcome him, it'd be interesting.

eat me
i read the book
i havent seen the new movie because im not really into reboots

how does she hide her cock in that tiny high cut leotard???

Damn that sounds like a cool idea for an ep.
I wonder what Pennywise would show them all?
I for some reason think it would show them themselves as adults.

If you read the book you would know IT is not a demon.

>Virgin detected
She tucks it in her vagina, dumbass. Don't you know anything about women?

stephen king loves creating spiritual entities that are "not demons" but thats not gonna stop me from using the word because its shorter, people understand what it means and it frankly describes him pretty well.

pedanticism is for retards but i am on Sup Forums so i shouldnt have expected differently.

Yea, it is all talk and no action.

OH YEA I AM A BIG DEAL I EAT WORLDS AND SHIT.

Then it get's wrecked by a bunch of kids with slingshots and escape by having an orgy.

>Numbuh 1's afraid of flies
>Numbuh 2 is sort of afraid of dogs
>Numbuh 3 would be afraid of losing her rainbow monkeys
>Numbuh 4 is afraid of the water, even after learning how to swim
>Honestly have no idea what Numbuh 5 is afraid of. She might be the one to take Pennywise down

This. It is a goddamn pussy.

He dies like a wuss.
Beach City is an incredibly nice and positive place that manages to be unimpressed by the supernatural. He holds no power there.
Steven already decided to sacrifice himself at the hands of alien tyrants, fought monsters, faced emotional anguish and the burden of leadership at an early age, not to mention the pressure of his mother's legacy.
What the fuck can a clown scare him with that is worse than causing a friend to die, worse than invisible alien monsters, worse than facing the weapon to destroy earth and its wielders?
Hell, he'd get in a fight with Connie if he won't let her help fuck Pennywise up. Not to mention the CG. I don't even think he could scare them because they don't fear death. They are Gems, immortal warriors with lives so long that emotional abandonment is what they truly fear.
His cheap horror show is designed to scare normal children, so what could he even use to haunt Pearl? An eternity in solitude is what she faces already and I don’t think he could intimidate her. She rose up against the scariest thing she can imagine before.

So he is in a place that lends him no power, facing a bunch of determined trained warriors with actual weapons who have all before shown a will to die for each other and fight things that would have a grown man run for dear life all the time.
Yeah, no. There is no scary tune on the ukulele.

>OK KO
I think he'd be defeated with help from Dendy, and be relegated to a recurring villain living in Boxmore's sewers.

stays cancled

that would actually be kinda cool
definitely more interesting than second first date or plaza prom

He tries to Muriel only to discover that she's completely oblivious to his scariness. Meanwhile, Courage attempts to capture him, resulting in him getting the crap beat out of him in several slapstick gags. Pennywise ultimately leaves, taking Eustace instead.

I don’t think they can really grasp the concept of his evil, given how mundane and nice the characters all are, even the villains.
So it would be potentially funny to have a real evil character who is constantly foiled by retarded shenanigans from those around him.

I think that would be very easy.
All Penny needs to do is show Steven either Jasper or Bismuth or Rose and tell him about how much he failed them.

Everyone else would be easy too.
Pearl: form as Rose and tell her she never loved her.
>Amethyst form as a perfect version of her and tell her "this is what you should be!
>Peridot form as Yellow Diamond and scare the shit out of her.
>Lapis:form as either Jasper or a giant mirror.
>Garnet:????????

Numbah 5 would probably be the one to have a deeper, more seriously toned fear, like a fear of her sister hating her forever or a fear of growing old or something. And yeah, she'd probably be the one to overcome it and save the day. That, or they'd set it up like she has a serious fear but then turn it into a joke like she seems to be afraid of her sister's disapproval but actually she's just afraid her sister will steal the last soda in the fridge or something dumb.

>Ruby: being permanently separated from Sapphire
>Sapphire: being permanently separated from Ruby

I know one of the biggest complaints about Garnet lately is "too much Ruby and Sapphire" but as far as deepest fears go, I really think this'd be it if anything.

This clown is going down to brown town, noun!

Why did you green text?

i got a clown fetish and this movie is not helping.

Looks like things are about to get a lot funnier.

>Honestly have no idea what Numbuh 5 is afraid of.
Growing up.

I don't watch cartoons, just here for comics. The closest thing would be anime, so Symphogear. He gets fisted by Hibiki.

>favorite cartoon
>Animaniacs
Yeahhh, nothing good for Penneywise.
He runs off even more frustrated than when he was defeated by some kids and ponders becoming a vegan instead of a fear eater.

The crappy new one of the Tim Curry one?

Either way Norb and Dag team up with Oxnard Montalvo again

>Invader Zim
I'd make for a very good episode, specially if it's a Halloween episode. Jhonen could actually make Pennywise work in his show.
>Samurai Jack
I'd be in for a pretty interesting episode. Psycological horror, some dark themes, and it'd end with Jack slicing Pennywise in two with his magic sword. I'd watch it.

The children kill him.

It is an alien; it's shorter than demon and more accurate.

>don't fear death
Aren't all gems by default horrified at the concept of shattering?

Steel cage match at the Semantics Dome.
Hosted on interdimensional pay-per-view.

Batman would work pretty well for an It crossover
>Intense trauma to prey upon as a child
>Said trauma persists into adulthood
>Fear is already a theme for Batman
>Batman has extreme willpower to go toe to toe against It
>Natural rivalry against clowns
>Gotham is already a shithole, so Pennywise fits right in

No, she doesn't doubt that. Not her real fear.

Her real fear would be that she's failing Rose NOW. So small variation there.

Not sure about the rest though. Amethyst met her family, got her name, and she thinks they are great and they like her back. Peridot already stood up to the real YD.

Lapis would face not Jasper, but Malachite, the physical manifestation of her own problems.

Garnet: The fusion experiments, screaming.

>wander over yonder
Wander is way more dangerous to him than someone like hater

This reminds me of the sheer autism in that kang ghidorah thread