3 joker spoilers

>Go to Batman White Knight signing
>Ask SGM why he wanted to make a Joker goes good story
>He shrugs and says it's just something he's always wanted to do and DC gave him complete creative control
>He says he's going to have a big twist with this Joker but won't say what
>I say, can't be bigger than the 3 jokers
>He says, of course not
>He then asks if I want spoilers for the 3 jokers thing
>I say why not?
>He says:
The 3 jokers are put on earth by Manhattan to try and break Bruce's Morale, that's why he also kept the Flashpoint earth alive so Thomas would plant the seed of doubt
The Joker's are litterally the Golden Age Joker, the Post-crisis Joker (specifically based off of the Killing Joke) and the New52 Joker.
The first two have only been around for a short while so that's why batman didn't realise they were even there.

Other urls found in this thread:

syfy.com/syfywire/dc-comics-geoff-johns-doomsday-clock-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another interesting bit of information is about Harley, like many have thought, there are in fact two Harley's, one for the killing Joke Joker and one for the New52 one, the pre-new52 Harley is the one that appears in SS and the new52 Harley is the one in her solo book.
He didn't say anything else because that's all he knew when talking to the batman editors and other writers specifically King and Johns

Just thought you guys might like to know what I was told

That's cool, op. Did you get him to sign a comic (like a issue of White Knight) or a blank cover or etc? How was he? Did he meet any other talent?

Got two copies of white knight signed, one for me and one for a friend who couldn't make it, a DKR III variant, a copy of The Wake and Tokyo Ghost.
He was pretty nice and was cool to everyone there, seemed like he was genuinely passionate about what he was doing.
It was just him at the signing, surprised he was even in London in the first place desu

Where would the WOTAR's Joker fit in?

No clue, I'd just assume that was the New52 Joker before he cut off his face, he said the other two hadn't been in the universe for very long, so I'm assuming that the WOJAR joker is the New52 joker

Seems fishy because why would a writer give spoilers to a fan about something like the 3 Jokers story, but then again I don't know what happens in signings and how open-mouthed people are in those kind of situations so I'll give this the benefit of the doubt

Yeah, I was surprised but I guess it's because he thought it would be interesting and if I told anyone probably nobody would believe me

What the fuck dude? i trusted you.

If true then question (for me) arise that why does the SS Harley has her skin bleached?. If she is in fact Pre-Reboot Harley then she should have normal skin but she does not.

>Manhattan did it!
Fuck we are gonna get this don't stop now aren't we?

I've no idea mate, I talked with him for like two minutes, im not an insider, just someone who went to a fan signing for an artist they like. I've no clue what they're going to do with it, what I've told you is what I know

You just gave away that you're full of shit. If anything pre52 Harley would have to be the solo since suicide squad Harley has interacted with new 52 joker

I don't know how it works, that's just what I was told, there being two Harley's already doesn't make much sense let alone 3 jokers but that's what he told me, so unless he got it wrong or was lying that's what I've got to go off

This shit is getting annoyingly convoluted and I really wish it'd just go back to the earlier stuff before the New52/Rebirth bullshit.

In what way is this convoluted? Can baby not keep up with some simple time displaced characters. Is the concept of the JSA or the Multiverse too confusing too?

None of that seems particularly surprising and could have been assume based on what we already know. Still, good ol' SGM bustin' in with not giving a fuck.

What a shitty way to have this revealed to me.

I hate you OP

It was literally the only way to do it
There were no other possibilities

bullshit

fake and stupid as fuck

manhattan doesn't need to "break bruce's morale"

he's just turn him into ash

If post crisis and new 52 are the same then how would a post crisis Joker be brought to new52 with new 52 Joker?

I think OP is fake and gay.

Are you stupid or what? Manhattan removed pieces of DCU history and hope, he's clearly experimenting with the DCU, he doesn't want to kill them

> he doesn't want to kill them

>no examples of him killing heroes

Honestly while the "I got told by a guy who's writing something that has nothing to do with he Rebirth plot" bit, the "spoiler" itself is pretty plausible. It somewhat fits with what we know so far.

Meh, toss it into the "Theory" pile.

Fuck, I fucked up what I was trying to say with that first sentence, but you get my drift.

OP is obviously full of shit but it's still a decent theory.

> pandora and metron
> not heroes

> blue dick not fucking up the entire dc multiverse causing people to die, and/or get retconned out of existence
> not killing them

That literally what Johns said in an interview about "The Button". That Thomas and Flashpoint earth being shown to Bruce was to make him question being Batman (which is why he pauses before answering a Batsignal).
>"That’s exactly what Manhattan wanted. What he wanted was to get Bruce out of the way."
syfy.com/syfywire/dc-comics-geoff-johns-doomsday-clock-interview

Manhatten bringing multiple Jokers to mess with Bruce is possible since he pulled that shit with Thomas.

It's not implausible that writers talked to each other.

He's only killed people who've found out about him to, presumably, keep the game going, or some nonsense.

Now that other Watchmen are gonna be finding ways over and whatnot, it's probably time to shit

Sounds like a shitty excuse to make the shittiest Joker(new 52) the main one.

So how long till someone alerts Rich Johnston and he gets Murphy fired from DC with posting the spoilers on Bleeding Cool?

>thinks this is convoluted
>thinks even if this was that pre-Flashpoint wasn't even more convoluted
How new are you?

Writers sometimes do that but the fans aren't asshats to leak that information online for free knowing it would get the writer in trouble.

Writers will occasionally give small spoilers for their own work.

No fucking way in hell a for-hire writer would spoil such a massive thing that not only isn't theirs, but is in fact the big boss of DC's story.

Sean Murphy is not work for hire, he is DC exclusive.

So he basically thinks that Bruce is the Ozymandias of this universe and he is trying to nullifying him in advance, but knowing DC Bruce already knows and has been playing 12d chess with Manhattan the whole time, right?

>he also kept the Flashpoint earth alive
He can't even stop a full barrage of nukes
How the fuck is he gonna manipulate entire universes.

The passage of time and a development of his powers?

he does Image stuff as well. He just doesn't do Marvel.

I don't think it's convoluted, just really stupid.

Hasn't done anything for anyone since signing the exclusive.

the only reason he said he couldn't stop a full barrage of nukes is because his future vision never showed him stopping a full barrage of nukes. same as how he knew comedian was going to shoot the pregnant vietnamese woman yet did nothing to stop it because he didn't see predict himself stopping it. manhattan was a slave to his future vision until Ozzy showed him that there were ways to go 'off script'

I can't buy this. I just can't believe that the HQ book is cannon.

her solo is non canon, and we don't know if that comic is gonna get that tag of "DC Universe" in December, It's changing creative team for a filler wirter and even could be "just a dream" or something like that.

second, PreN52 Harley didn't fall into a tank of chemicals and didn't have pale skin and weird hair, the Harley in her solo book absolutely has to be N52 Harley if we want to say she belongs to somewhere.

There's a plot hole here cause both Harleys have the characteristics of N52 but we haven't seen a preN52 Harley in ages and still their stories can't happen to the same character, they aren't even the same character

cause that can't be Pre new52 Harley since she got a different skin, not even the Harley in the backups by Dini had her old pink skin

You're doing God's work, OP

Sucks he keeps almost all of the original art for the books, and when he does let some of the decent pages go, he does private auctions by invite only, or has an agreement with someone before a public offering.

The Batman stuff sells really high compared to his other stuff, so probably couldn' of afforded it anyway.

What if the Selena Kyle which Bruce is marrying is not the Catwoman we're all familiar with? I'm 100% certain that she's in a scenario like the three Jokers.