Can someone explain me, what the fuck MGTOW is? I can't keep up with new libtards' ideas

Can someone explain me, what the fuck MGTOW is? I can't keep up with new libtards' ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

no-maam.blogspot.com/2001/02/mgtow-manifesto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

google probably can

Oh, and this girl is one of us

come on, don't be edgy. Lets have a discussion about that

>Oh, and this girl is one of us
No she isnt. She is part of the alt right mafia designed to subvert our culture.

Men Going Their Own Way.

Men, mostly millennials, choosing to not marry or have kids because there's no reason to anymore. Sup Forums hates him but Milo wrote an interesting piece called The Sexodus about MGTOW. Read it

goshhhhh my brain can't handle this level of cuckoldry

MGTOW is for faggots. Yes most women are shit, yet most men are shit. Just don't give up and found some 7 out of 10 that can be one of your bestfriends and marry her. Not that hard.

sour grapes but the grapes actually are sour

>all leaders of alt-right for normies are subverting normies

Do you honestly expect them to listen to TRS and Daily Shoah right off the bat? Keep meming the comment sections of their youtube videos and normies will find us eventually.

I won't marry 7/10, lol. I live in Poland, we feminism is only for women 40+. Young ones are mostly catholic and based.

the last woman on the right of that pic is a redpilled jew desu, senpai.

they've become a cult/support group. they weren't nearly so pathetic a couple years ago.

Lauren and Rebel Media are pretty solid and they don't name the jew so they're normie friendly.

(((Lauren))) but you are correct.

When Gavin had Sam Hyde on the show it was great.

There's no way she's a jew. Really?

It's the bastard lovechild of third wave feminism.

It's doing the opposite of destroying feminism too. Feminism is a result of an increase of nu-males and betas who're raised in our state schools.

Feminism exists because males are white knight cucks compared to what they were say, 60 years ago.

You guys have overused that word so much I think you've forgotten what it means. Making as much money as possible while fucking as many girls as possible without getting married or having kids doesn't make you a cuckold.

You realise that you can't jrop the jew bomb too early, right?

The jew needs to be stabbed in the dark when we get out power back.

I am pretty sure that this movement is mostly for nu-males and 25 years old virgins

>Rebel Media
Gavin is a huge degenerate though. Unfortunately I lost the pic with some proof but Im sure someone else here will have it.

Don't destroy based poland.

Look, I had a bad opinion of poland prior to visiting it (because I had my shit stolen by a ploak), now that I have visited I am a massive fan and would love to move there in a couple years. If you don't believe me how great poland actually is, visit Brussels for a few days and check out the areas surrounding the city center. Marry, have a few kids and make poland even greater than it currently is.

>MGTOW

no-maam.blogspot.com/2001/02/mgtow-manifesto.html

>Nu-MGTOW

All the other stuff. Created by YouTubers Stardusk and bar bar, who used to be based, and rocketed into relative popularity by Sandman.

I don't have the image itself but she does have Jewish ancestry. She also works for a guy named (((Ezra))).

I agree giving it a name is incredibly stupid. If anything it should just be called common sense. Getting married nowadays is a laughably stupid idea and pussy is easier to get than ever. Women are literally walking around with half their ass hanging out their shorts and fucking everything that moves.

Subscribers to MGTOW don't do that stuff. It's made up of virgins and divorced men who hate women and complain about it without self-improvement.

I think I know what you mean.

He's still not as bad as Milo, and we need all the soft exposure we can get.

Not to mention, to a certain extent, using degeneracy is a good way to deflect accusations of being traditionalist moral police or anti-gay from the opposition.

It's mostly a reverse psy-op by Leftists to discredit the idea of a man who is not entirely devoted to aligning himself with the social status assigned to him. I have a feeling it's rooted in honest confusion and effort among men, but then it was picked up by feminists and Leftists who decided to shill it hard, essentially casting it and anyone who could possibly fall under the banner as the same archetype.

It's part of the late-stage sexual revolution strategies we've been seeing since ~1990, maybe earlier. We've already degenerated to the point where sexual deviancy is now considered the norm and sexual normalcy (healthy, monogamous, pair-bonded relationships) are considered boring and inherently devious in of themselves (think of movies like American Beauty, the archetype of the nice, suburban home, clean and wholesome on the outside, but inside is a den of distrust, unrequited passion, loss of self-control, alienated affection, repressed sexual disorders, loneliness, and impotent rage at the Gen X/Boomer fallout from the drug abuse and sexual dysfunction.

Now the strategy is seeing itself played out among Millennials and Gen Y and Z. They are sufficiently confused, and have largely been reduced of their inherent moral boundaries, but there is always the risk of blowback from the losers in the Sexual Revolution. Namely, the men who don't fit in with the traditional role, or for some other reason don't align with the accepted norm of sexual behaviors. The Left needs to demonize such men (or rather, demonize their POSITIONS) so as to scare everyone into line. Hence the perma-virgin stereotype, where the mere fact of virginity implies massive mental disorders or moral deficiencies. There is also the repressed pervert stereotype, mostly seen in the Catholic Priest pedophilia hysteria (largely baseless). From a very early age we are conditioned to see virginity and abstinence as an unhealthy, and itself degenerative, attitude and condition.

Anyway, the point is this: Leftists make a big stink about MGTOW because it's an easy strawman, and its remarkably effective among even "redpilled" men and women. No one wants to be shamed, even the most upright people are cowed by social pressure sometimes. Also, most people have swallowed the Ultimate Bluepill of "What's good for me is bad for society" attitude of thnking they can engage in Leftists degenerate behaviors without having Leftists degenerate government. It's an attractive idea. I can rail against sluts while fucking them. I take my moral highground and I wallow in degeneracy, and neither of these is contradictory, because to say otherwise would imply that I'm a fat, autistic nerd. Which is worse than being a disgusting whore, I guess.

Honestly, there is a need for an organized movement by men to withdraw from the current society, but there's simply no way of creating such a movement without religious backup, and every Church and 90% of Christians are completely cucked beyond belief. Hence the fledgling, and easily beaten, efforts by fedora-champs and disaffected young males.

If some of the "Chads" could ever get off their asses and help out, we might be able to make some progress, but the Lefties are smart, and they make sure to go after the physically and socially gifted first.

MGTOW is inherently rightist. One of its core tenets is limited government.

The motivation behind the movement is inherently rightist, but the movement (insofar as one exists) itself largely serves as a warning totem for Leftists to continue bullying the "nerds" they bullied in highschool. "Don't challenge the Sexual Revolution or you're one of these creeps."

Lefties are usually the people who would have been bullied in highschool, but they early on latched onto the popular kids and ingratiated themselves, and became the attack dogs for the system, which perpetuates itself by hijacking the natural sexual and non-sexual energies of growing minds to create an inertia by which leftism can break even Fundamentalist conditioning and strict, moral parenting.

I've seen plenty of sweet, well-adjusted, girls with good families become drug-riddled, cum-buckets within two years of public schooling. This is not an accident. It's a well-designed result from a well-designed machine, using well-tested, time-honored dissociation techniques. They use the kids themselves to do it. Kids are naturally curious, and will naturally sort themselves into primitive hierarchies anyway. It's very simple to twist that to your own desired outcome if you can get the kids young enough.

MGTOW is a mental illness that doesn't have its own chapter in the DSM yet but soon, one hopes, will.

Why would we want to deflect accusations of being traditionalist moral police and anti-gay?

That's what we are.