TRUMP WINS NEVADA!

>In EV, with leaners, D's are only 1% ahead in EV. R's will crush on Election Day.NV is Trumps!
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/794940809783214080

CTR BTFO AGAIN! Also CO is Trump's. We don't even need NH.
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/794964366143750144

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/trump-surging-hits-48-la-times-poll-leads-hillary-5-4-points-40-latino-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/794976107057520640
youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-early-vote-in-nevada-suggests-clinton-might-beat-her-polls-there/?ex_cid=story-twitter
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN110516nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump0451PMStoryLink&linkId=30743171
billmitchellmodels.com/
investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for Trump

Another one

Just stop, kek knows Trump will lose Nevada

Check these dubs

Nice

Check these dubs.

>1% behind
>HE WINS!
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

Serious question:

Do Democrats brother voting if weather is bad on election day?

Hey buddy, you drop these digits?

fuck off turd-human

Will trump win New Hampshire?

i know youre post triple ironic posting or whatever, but i kind of agree with this post. behind? and winning? wtf?

Democrats would swim through piranha infested waters to vote for the first womyn president.

If the opposition gets more votes than you, you win!

This is the guy who didn't know what oversampling was, right?

does nevada gets to vote first or something? wtf.

You've been doing good work my neighbour.

kek

kek

but i just heard the REPUBLICANS ARE DOWN 133 VOTES!!
kek

they have released the early voting demographics.

lolno they wouldn't.

>41%

Of what? How many beaner votes can there be?

no idea what he even said
i hate twitter and the shorthand that comes with it

Check 'em Trump surge
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/trump-surging-hits-48-la-times-poll-leads-hillary-5-4-points-40-latino-vote/

HAHAHAHA FUCK HILLARY AND FUCK FEMALE PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHAHA

btw merkel is invading
>

some states let voters VOTE EARLY

alot of other states, you can only vote on the day OF
unless you have a verifyable excuse to absentee vote

nevada would be a great pickup because its always been blue

Yes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

EV means early voters

A lot in NV.

I think that 41% is out of Florida, however.

Most likely, and he's polling damn well in florida, ohio, iowa AND NC

New mexico is grey right now, too and has been a blue state for decades

looking good for trump

I really dont' want dubs but I've been kek'ed

No, this is the guy who is a top pollster correctly adjusting polls

What OP meant is, traditionally Repub turnout is much higher than Dems on election day. By being down only 1% on early voting / absentee ballots, the Repub surge on election day will put him over the top.

Why does he assume Trump is getting 41% of early Hispanic voters in Nevada? Because of the LA Times meme poll?

Serious question

Not typically, no. But that's unlikely to be an issue in Nevada, unless they've got a sandstorm or something.

YOU BETTER NOT BE SHITTING ME, BANGLADESH!

When I click these thinks, I had better find what you claimed to be true.

I knew it was suspicious they were calling all spics Hillary supporters. All the legal ones I know are gang-members and sell drugs while working construction(They got citizenship through military duty). They all vote Trump, too.
I hope Trump rescinds their citizenship.

Epic landslide incoming.

OP is making shit up.
The Democrats are about 70,000 registered voters ahead on early registration. This is more than they were at the same time in 2016, when Obama won Nevada by 7 percent. This means that Trump needs a minor miracle to have a chance of getting Nevada on election day itself.

Why is this thread full of faggots who aren't quoting sources or giving details? Is this called denial and delusion?

TRUMP SURGING
40% OF HISPANIC VOTE

HAHAHA FUCK YOU CLINTON

HISPANOS POR SEÑOR TRUMP

Don't assume shit until election day. Any Nevadafags still need to go out and vote

By the Grace.......Trump Win.

Check 'Em nigger. Also Here's the CO thread Say it with me burger, President TRUMP!

Are there any absolutely locked states for either candidates? I haven't payed much attention in specific states

Hispanics who immigrated and attained citizenship through legal channels hate illegals.

The tweet says democrats that voted earlier (EV- earlier voting) are only 1% larger in number than republicans. The general rule is that the number of republicans voting on election day is much higher than democrats.
Basically, since the state is clearly divided, this means that very likely the republicans will get a majority of votes in Nevada.

Of course this doesn't take independents into account.

40%? Trump will win the Latino vote.

Only whites. Blacks and Spics will stay home if there's inclement weather. This is why Democrats push early voting so hard. Their supporters are mostly fair weather fans while Republicans have many more diehard voters.

if you beat your enemies, they win, idiot. only by losing do you win.

based sickly japan

Killary is fucked. Romney got 27% of Hispanics/Latinos and McCain got 32%.

Now he just needs NC, Florida, and NH.

Another one bites the dust!

Losing is winning Trumpland.

Ds are heavy on early voting. They expected a really lopsided race for EVs, and now it didn't happen. At all.

Explain how they are going win anything. Republicans voting for Hillary, or something?

based kermit butthole

> 41% of Hispanic vote

sorry OP but he isn't getting it even though you retweeted and upboated. it's just wishful thinking.

Trump can still win without Nevada though.

democrats meant be hugely infront in early voting.

>They expected a really lopsided race for EVs, and now it didn't happen. At all.
That means we're not in landslide territory in Nevada this year, but Clinton is still ahead of where Obama was at the same time and he carried the state very comfortably.

And yes, establishment Republicans are voting for Hillary this year (just look at all the Bushes, for instances). Maybe at a rate of five or ten percent (we'll see). Hillary has deliberately made a pitch for these voters, including by putting Kaine on her ticket.

If Clinton wins Nevada, it's a very, very hard road back for Trump. That's what the numbers are indicating at the moment.

ps -- are you on a US military base in Poland? Perhaps in Bydgoszcz?

>NEVADA IS TRUMPLAND. IT'S GOING RED FOLKS
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/794976107057520640

>40% OF HISPANIC VOTE
But... I don't understand!

youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo

Legal taco's don't want to share the opportunity with everything every other spics.

Christian hispanics hate that occult shit pedosta and the gang do.

ARRIBA ARRIBA

PRESIDENTE

DONALDO

J.

TRIUNFO

Get with the news, user:
"The Early Vote In Nevada Suggests Clinton Might Beat Her Polls There"
By Harry Enten

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-early-vote-in-nevada-suggests-clinton-might-beat-her-polls-there/?ex_cid=story-twitter

"Democrats build huge early vote lead in battleground Nevada"
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN110516nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump0451PMStoryLink&linkId=30743171

Trump is in trouble. Already.

Vegas faggot here. Early voted yesterday.

Line was filled with mexicans, blacks, and white women.

If you're in Nevada, please go out and vote on voting day. Don't act like we won it yet, after seeing my anecdotal shit, I'm spooked.

HOWEVER, the first days of early voting, the lines at the local grocery store near my work was FILLED with old white people. Probably just the degenerates and nig-nogs like me who voted last minute so that's why I got the idiots.

Bill Mitchell is a fucking retard. Posting him here should be a bannable offense
billmitchellmodels.com/

>Nate Shillver
>CuckNN
Nigger, are you even trying?

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/

>IBD/TIPP tracking poll
>more accurate than any other tracking poll based on historic results
>Hispanics
>62% voting for Hillary
>16% voting for Trump
>Bill Mitchell references the LA Times meme poll to tell himself Hispanics like Trump

This is hubris in action, boys. Hispanics were never going to vote for Trump.

I don't know where you get the idea for 5% or 10% of republicans voting for Hillary from. I would think that at least that many democrats will vote for Trump to at least balance it out, even it was the case.

I'm stationed near Bełżec, preparing for Operation Reinhard 2.0 as we speak.

A FUCKING BINDI

American democrats tend to be notoriously lazy. The only reason black people voted in 2008/2012 was to get a black president. Looking at this years racial turnout, black people are probably lower than ever.

i'm a legal from eastern potato and fuck illegals

22% unknown? Shit poll.

I doubt Miguel and Jesus will vote Johnson or Stein.

No, he isn't. He's an "executive recruiter" with a podcast and a YouTube channel.

That's it.

>BINDI
Never heard of it, nigger.

>40% OF HISPANIC VOTE

HISPANICS, NO! WHAT ARE DOING?!

STOP LEAVING THE PLANTATION! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

Witnessed.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Trump will win.

Read the article:

"If Trump were to lose Nevada, the polls-only model gives him just a 9 percent chance of winning the election. It’s a near must-win for him, as most swing states are."
"If it is over for Trump in Nevada, he loses six electoral votes in a race he probably can’t afford to lose."

Enten is a numbers geek and not a biased pundit. These are the raw Nevada numbers with analysis. It's looking like the actually result for the Democrats is going to outside the predicted margin of error IN THEIR FAVOR.
This is a very big deal and deserves much attention and interpretation. It's the best indication we have so far of the likely election result.

THE POLITICIANS SAY THEY'RE RIGHT

AND STOKE THE FIRE TILL THE ASH TURNS WHITE

Nice try but I'll take over from here. Check em

>nate Ag
>cnn

I'M NOW CONVINCED. NEVADA IS RED. STOP FOCUSING ON JUST CLARK COUNTY. TRUMP HAS IT IN THE BAG!

Latest CNN ORC poll has non-whites (e.g. blacks and spics) ahead 54-32

This means that 40% Hispanic vote is actually likely. These retard pundits are acting like they're 90% clinton voters

I don't know where you get the idea for 5% or 10% of republicans voting for Hillary from.
I got it from a fivethirtyeight podcast. This year is an unusual election because the Republicans have gone further right than average, so the Democrats have followed them further right. It means that more Republicans than usual are comfortable voting Democrat this year. There's talk of a shy group of Trump voters showing up for the first time ever, but this hasn't been shown with evidence yet -- it's just speculation.

Good like with Reinhard. You're doing great work for the rest of us.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Buh-bye Trump supporters. He lost. She won.

3 things:
1. Democrats always vote more early and republicans catch up on election day
2. There are more dems voting for Trump than reps for Hill
3. Independents side with trump

we won Nevada, deal with it fucking cuck leaf

lol!!!!!! 6 delegate toss-up state

wow japan you look sick you should see a doctor.

>democrats have followed them further right

You realize that all of your electronic data is stored when you visit this website, right?

Your location, specifically your IP address, can easily be audited and accessed.

Would be a shame if it were posted here.

OMG, HOW WILL CTR EVER EVER RECOVER?

DEMOKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Bill Mitchell
Come on guys

You went to public school, right?