If being black causes you to be stupid, then logically, shouldn't there be no smart black people...

If being black causes you to be stupid, then logically, shouldn't there be no smart black people? Shouldn't there be no exceptions?

>Being black causes one to be stupid.

>There are smart black people.

>Therefore, being black does not cause you to be stupid.

>Bell curve
/thread

if you're smart and black it isn't because you're black

Oreo People. Not Niggers.

>If being black causes you to be stupid, then logically, shouldn't there be no smart black people? Shouldn't there be no exceptions?

That's not how any of this works.

Your "Logic" is shit.

>unintelligence
/thread

True. But being black causes one to be stupid.

Your logic resembles that of a liberal.

are you fucking dumb?

In general blacks aren't as smart as other races but there are very smart black people.

>not understanding statistics

it's literally possible that the smartest person in the world is black, at this very moment.

However, no matter how smart he is, if everything he learns and discovers isn't able to be comprehended by others of his race around him, then it literally does not matter.

he was smart, wrote things down, and dies. but his kin are too stupid to read or work his machines, so unless he reproduced he's probably a non-impact.

Fucking nigger tier logic. Fuck you are stupid. Are you black by chance? Or taking your first logic class?

Then there should be no smart black people. Unless you can be both stupid and smart at the same time.

A top tier, genius black is an above average white.

Every rule has exceptions moron, have you never heard that?

the average iq of black people is low
there are some that are above that genetic outliers,
is this too hard to understand??? americlap

guaranteed replies

Morgan Freeman is an idiot though.

>burger logic

This is so fucking stupid

If blacks are genetically inferior, then there should be no superior blacks, otherwise the argument that they are genetically inferior cannot possible be true.

>If being black causes you to be stupid
I've never heard anyone argue this in my life. The most common argument is that black people tend to be stupider on average.

It's black culture that makes them stupid. It's always been black culture. They are naturally violent with each other, they never cared about sciences. Their culture and upbringing has always been the root cause of their stupidity.

an idiot compared to non-blacks
he's well above average nog intellect

It's a Bell CURVE, not a Bell straight line.

it's true for populations, there can still be tall gooks and athletic pajeets but than isn't the mean.

Just look at the IQ curve, there are intelligent blacks, but they are a minority.

They are obviously overrated by the media and used as rolemodels or counter arguments against any racial discussion regarding cientific researches, just like how you've done, but it's obviously not what happens in reality.

>leads the world in scientific and technological advancement

Your argument can't be had in philosophy, it requires genetics.

The question should be, "are blacks at a disadvantage for higher intelligence gene selection".

ITT:
People who don't understand formal logic vs. people who don't understand generalistic statements

If there are tall gooks, then being a gook does not cause you to be short. It must be something environmental, or some other explanation.

That's not Morgan Freeman you Sup Forumstards. And I'm not telling you who it is if you're too stupid to figure it out.

It's black culture that's the problem not the skin color. Both go hand in hand usually but when a black grows up in a non black environment they are much more likely to be smarter

an idiot that's smart enough to describe race/iq distribution on television

Uh uh nuh nuh me science man, me no how to say science words. I make a machine that make cabbage cookies