Where is this place located in google maps?

Where is this place located in google maps?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@18.2983814,-64.8280512,428m/data=!3m1!1e3
people.com/crime/lyft-driver-shot-dead-was-husband-of-georgia-assistant-attorney-general/
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf
legendsmythsandwhiskey.com/2016/03/29/moloch-the-idol-of-the-ammon/
terraserver.com/view?utf8=✓&search_text=Virgin Islands&searchLat=&searchLng=
youtu.be/hfc-p1x8aC0?t=211
naplesnet.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UAE

One of the U.S. virgin islands i think, i'm not 100% sure.

I know for a fact 100% without a doubt there's a building almost identical to it somewhere here in Houston, in clear lake or league city somewhere, it's fairly far out into the middle of nowhere, i wish i could find it again.

google 'Little St. James'

It's on the southern tip of Epstein's private pedo island, Little St. James, off the east end of St. Thomas Island in the US Virgin Islands

google.com/maps/@18.2983814,-64.8280512,428m/data=!3m1!1e3

There's the structure clearly visible

Pedo Island - Epstein - Little St. James - US Virgin Islands

>Little St. James
>Little

Used to live there. Don't remember it.

Hey retards: I found it for you, on satellite view on Google maps, it took me 5 seconds, open the link it's clearly visible right there
see:

little saint james island, east end

Little Saint James Island.

U.S. Virgin Islands it's Epsteins place. 10/10 dove there

Just saw an article that Braverman is in protective custody. Everyone was saying that he had been murdered after seeking asylum in Russia.

18°17'53.6"N 64°49'41.6"W
18.298237, -64.828225

in google maps

you're welcome

It's in an area with a lot of new development near a bunch of older buildings that used to be ranch land or something, the building is offset pretty far from the road behind a gate, I'll have to find it again sometime, it's about a 30 minute drive from where i am if i'm remembering properly.

Also, I think this guy knew something about Clinton and human trafficking.

people.com/crime/lyft-driver-shot-dead-was-husband-of-georgia-assistant-attorney-general/

found it

no fucking way.. no one lives on those places.

i found it and it looks like google has blacked out most of the island..

the building is definitly the one at the bottom. i swear this shit looks like one of the age of empire 2 buildings

who lives there permanently? it would be cool if someone can infiltrate and take pics and vids lol

Last time I was down there I didn't even recognize anything. Used to live in Kemah back in the '90's.

I wasn't what I was referring to. I mentioned something else to a different user.

bump for interesting bread

he said he lived in the US Virgin Islands, which have a population of 100k

that particular Island is Jeffrey Epstein's private island

if you are not frauding... what the fuck are you doing living there? i have always been fascinated with those remote ass islands and the people that would live there. from looking at the pic, it looks like there could be 10 people living there or something, there are barely any buildings at all..

and what about the island on top? there's fucking nothing except some buildings in the middle of the forest. who the fuck lives there?

ok it sounded like he lived on THAT particular island

its still weird to encounter people that live in "us virgin islands" i mean who lives there lol

you cant even play videogames due shit tier ping

forgot pic

and what about laws? i mean if you buy a piece of land, what laws are supposed to be followed inside a land that is owned by some billionaire? how does that shit work

I never really understood where that whole "Owl = Moloch" came from

did Alex ever explain where that came from?

All the same laws apply that would apply anywhere else in the Virgin Islands

However, on a private island, it's not like there's anyone to call the police on you, and there's no law enforcement presence. The laws still apply, but its not like they have any clue what's going on. They would have to have some reason to believe there was law-breaking going on, and then get a search warrant for the island from a judge, same as any other property.

well fuck

anyone has more HD pics of the building? we need the guy living in the US virgin islands to do some metal gear solid shit on there and take some pictures

pretty sure the island is pretty much empty

is that a statue of an owl on the roof?

but a random island with no name, how can the police ever break in? under what laws would the criminals be prosecuted if it's a no-mans-land like, its not any country.. its just some piece of land

i think in saudi arabia or in some muslim shithole it was legal to marry 12 year olds or something, so what if they make their own laws and stuff? like laws that say "its ok to sacrifice childs for moloch"

Can anyone provide good keen points about Moloch? Why worship him/her? Can we be on both with kek and Moloch?

axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250

video here

holy fuck i wonder whats inside that thing

how deep does the elevator go

probably a bed in the shape of a heart that is a sex house if ive ever seen one

I'm sure any time of law enforcement are paid to look the other way.

another note: why are the elite so bad at hiding their trash! everything is so obvious you would think they were all at least secretive. but no, they let vanity and materialism get the best of them: thus exposing them.. to err is to be human. only disconnected sociopaths can pull off a legit secret society because they at least arent materialistic and they dont care to be at the big public moloch social gathering where they will want to feel inclusive and secretive like everyone else who has their head in their ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

They think theyre invincible man.

What the fuck? Is that the Owl of Minerva?

i dont think the calf is magic in itself, i think the calf is symbolic in the sense that it represents their group. kind of like the apple logo represents apple as a company and what they do and what they represent. the fact the elite have adopted it as a symbol today just means they are childish because they are trying to dramatize and add mysteriousness to their immoral acts.

well they kind of are in a sense, no one to challenge them. the only thing that can defeat them is a large dose of reality. reality to prove there is no magic and that they are just delusional and reminder that they are mortal.

It doesn't look very expensive to be honest, I don' think it's important. Look at the dome. It's not even monolith with the building.

I agree entirely. They're mortal just like the rest of us, and the people have to bring them down and show them that they won't be tolerated anymore.

>muh internet connection
I find it hilarious that internet speed is such a huge priority for 4channers.

>I don' think it's important.

thats what they want you to believe

have fun trying to watch hd videos and constantly getting interrupted with buffering

Does anyone know what are the other buildings?
This is all I could find
There's also supposed to be a helipad somewhere but I can't see it

We need to figure out what the owl is. Owl appears in some articles with moloch, but the connection is still weak at best.

legendsmythsandwhiskey.com/2016/03/29/moloch-the-idol-of-the-ammon/

its a sex house on a small island it serves one purpose it doesnt have to be extravagant

it just signals "hey man you know what this owl is you know what it means?! aaaaayyyyy, good man. lets go orgy."

Screencap it fagzor. I dont have googie earth

>That red and white Patio
Holy shit, looks like an antenna.

Reminds me of the theories of Stonehedge and Egyptian pyramids acting as antennas for the electromagnetic feild of the earth

Is that the place where Bill collects the blood and semen drink for Hillary?

Best I can come up with is that the owl is a symbol of wisdom. It has been suggested that the owl is the temple itself, and is used for insights during ceremonies/sacrifices

its just something to look at while worshiping your religion. wouldn't it be awkward if they had nothing physical to attribute the worship to? the owl is as meaningless as a tramp stamp, its just something to look at while your fucking her from behind.

Check on Terraserver for more up to date/better images

>terraserver.com/view?utf8=✓&search_text=Virgin Islands&searchLat=&searchLng=

It's in the little islands group south east from there

jesus........

What if this is just an office set up for the elite? And the last big guy is simply titled Moloch?

We never heard back from adventure user.
He was going there today.

Poor bastard shouldn't have

I just download them and watch them later. I need planning and patience for my businesses, so they come in as natural for mundane stuff like that as well.

Didn't say i lived there, i meant that there's a building that looks just like it in the houston/clearlake area somewhere around here.

Trump likes to spend his spare time at Mar-a-Lago, a huge open estate surrounded by hundreds of guests, staff and his family.

Bill and Hillary Clinton like to fly to a paedophiles secluded island, away from the prying eyes of the law.

Really makes u think

a handful of /k/ommandos might be able to pull it off, but I doubt talking about this on the internet is a good idea

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK!!! ITS GONE ON TERRASERVER!!!!

GOOGLE ON LEFT 2016
TERRASERVER ON RIGHT 2016-10-21

oh they wont find anything according to this recent screenshot from terraserver

Hrmm... does anyone know if it is particularly difficult to take ones firearms to the USVI?

It's not an owl statue

It's Horus

Probably blanked out on purpose

No need for firearms, as it'd be a covert mission

3 people at most; electronics expert, a locksmith, and an all rounder

You'd want to check out the temple and the cave complex under it

also what's this?
It's been deleted on the terraserver one too
I have no idea about how the investigations are over there, but shouldn't it be possible to smuggle some disassembled ghost guns through various trips to the main island nearby?

forgot pic

google didnt blank it out? does that mean google is on our side? who owns terraverse why is it blanked out on terraverse look at the date it was just 15 days ago when it was taken

damn that place was only built within the last couple of years

thats a sundial

Google probably refuses requests unless there's government tape

Terraverse and similar small enterprises probably take money bribes

So there's two of them alright

i thought google was apart of the establishment though: wouldnt a sex house owned by the clinton foundation fall under "government tape"

user came up with this a couple of days ago

Looks like a phillips head screw designed to keep the island from floating away

Do you have a non autistic version of this info graph?

That's weird. It has been manually painted out by request for sure.

kek

the guy owns the island, so as deep as he wanted. it could be a bunker the size of the catacombs in paris for all we know.

i saw a doccumentary on the plausibility of hitler escaping to argentina, leaving berlin through tunnels. they had some equipment for scanning if there were tunnels through rock. this equipment may be useful.

youtu.be/hfc-p1x8aC0?t=211

or IT WAS DEMOLISHED!!!!! WE NEED ADVENTURE user TO CONFIRM! BRING A SHOVEL user CUZ YOUR GONNA NEED IT

no point to infiltrate it as it is done now that it's blasted on the media.

you can't demolish a cave

but you can demolish the building housing the cave

I believe Moloch was depicted as a bull, or a humanoid bull (like the minotaur)

found this website.
naplesnet.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html
dick zebo died recently

let's storm this island

doubt it i think its just furnished on the inside and nothing more

Make it happen irl

LISTEN UP, FAGGOTS.

I USED TO LIVE IN USVI, AND I COULD SEE THIS STRUCTURE FROM MY HOUSE.

I EVEN WENT SCUBA DIVING OFF THE COAST OF THIS PARTICULAR ISLAND.

The island seemed mostly empty when I lived near it, but I would occasionally see one or two landscapers roaming about.

The locals say that the structure is a library.

This thread is hilarious.

they only took pictures of the guest house it looks like

This building look so small, there has to be something under it

ILLURMINAZI

Swim there and take pics, or it's not a library.