Nate Silver says Trump will lose

We are so fucked. This is going to be the most humiliating election for us yet.

Honestly, after the Drumpf stuff dies down we nominate a principled conservative like Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

paleofuture.gizmodo.com/nate-silvers-very-very-wrong-predictions-about-donald-t-1788583912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>principled conservative
that's cute.

Nate Silver is coming around. Say what you want but at least he can look at the data. The other liberal probability blogs like Huffpo and princeton are still in denial mode.

Nate (((Copperfield)))
This
The Republican voters showed they don't care about that shit when they elected trump

>we nominate a principled conservative like Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in 2020.

I bet Ben Shapiro will overlook all their shortcomings too.

>Honestly, after the Drumpf stuff dies down we nominate a principled conservative like Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in 2020.

GOP needs to change. Seriously.

JUST like the Cubs, right Nate?

(((nate silver)))

bwaahhahaaahhaaaaa

filthy jew and liar.

Sorry, but Nate Silver got the last election right and almost got 2008 right.

He knows what's happening. And we Republicans are fucked.

imagewithall(((nate)))fuckupsint2016.jpg

Trump eviscerated the Republican party in the primaries. Paul Ryan might even step down as Speaker of the House. The GOP as we know it is dead, and if Trump wins the Dems aren't too far behind.

Nate (((Bronzestein)))

Did you even try? One more state and trump wins. Nate got Indiana wrong in '08 so watch and learn shill.

If Paul Ryan runs in 2020 I'm voting Hillary Clinton btw, just because of how he's treated Trump.

He is currently giving Trump 35.6% probability of winning. How is this him saying Trump will lose?

Don't even sweat it bud, we'll all probably be dead by then

He's so ugly.
This. I'm going to start stocking up on supplies. I might as well die fat and happy.

> Nate Shill-Her

There won't be a republican party if shillary wins.

Is Nate Silver getting paid to shill or is he just mentally retarded?

I guess you would know, Skype

Idiot, post the latest map

>we

You can always tell it's CTR because they think Sup Forums is Republican.

Both

>Sup Forums
>Republicans

Oh I am laffin'.

>Nate Silver
>Nate Bronze

now degeraded to:
>Nate Iron Ore

After the election, it'll be Nate Plastic.

More like Nate Lint

is this real? dont get my hopes up

>hurr durr we support nothing but republicans but we aint republicans.

t. sharpest kid in middle school

Its very fake. Trump is dropping again.

That pic lol

>google trends "cuckservative"
>Sup Forums is clearly rerpublican

Nate Silver has the election hinging on New Hampshire!

Come on, Sup Forums. You need to get out and vote!

You will NEVER hear the end of it if you lose.

Feminists, hipsters, fucking dirty Mexicans, faggots, leftist Aussies, Swedes and German fags, Bill Maher, John Oliver,

All these people will be RELENTLESSLY INSUFFERABLE you if you lose. You NEED to win.

Go tell the New England thread.

>almost got 2008 right.
>almost
kek

He got everything right (including the Obama victory) except for Indiana. Pretty good if you ask me!

nate silver:
>predicted 2012
>almost predicted 2008 (lmao)
>predicts trump will lose

primary model:
>has correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in all five presidential elections since it was introduced in 1996
>predicts trump will win with 87% certainty
primarymodel.com/

Nate Silver also said the Cubs would lose

Seriously, does Trump really have any chance? I've placed a 6k bet on him winning. :)

You may as well had burned the money.

Iron ore is Hematite

ahh I remember the late july (((Silver))) maps.

Seriously why does everyone discount PA as a Trump state

hahahahaha get fucked drumpfags

>what is the lesser of two evils
also no, I'm pretty sure this place came up with the term "cuckservative".

paleofuture.gizmodo.com/nate-silvers-very-very-wrong-predictions-about-donald-t-1788583912

(((Nate Aluminum)))

>being this delusional

>or a troll

kek. 1/10 at best

>He thinks Trump won't win

Commies begone

Blue Indiana?
Boy I tell ya, Hillary supporters are openly mocked round these here parts. Got damned queermosexuals even on the train.

I thought it was bretbart or one of those other places.
How central is Sup Forums to all this anyway?

JUST

Why did you faggots go blue for Obongo in 08? Was it voter fraud?

everyone who voted obama twice "got the last election right"

that's what, like, 50 million people?

we're supposed to believe nate's some sort of genius for calling two obvious elections?

>Close election
>Relying on the popular vote

Hmmm what did the leaf mean by this?

Trump will win.

Whenever I see trumps' down in the polls I start getting nervous, until I see ridiculous shit like this. Then I remember how delusional and fucktarded they all are. Thanks for reassuring me!

>Texas
>Ohio
>Florida
>blue

Really made my synapses connect and formulate some electrical charges.

If Texas goes blue I will suck a giant black cock. Screen cap this.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

nate also said the chicago cubs won't win the world series.

HUH

we at the FBI who give a shit about ethics are documenting the hilarity for years to come

/r/4chan4trump

>principled conservative like Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan
Go fuck yourself. We're not electing any more Neo-Cohens who want to fuck this country in its ass.

Democrats are the real anti semites

>Nate Silver

Sup Forums is to politics what old Sup Forums was to Internet culture

to be fair people have probably been saying that for over a hundred years and they've mostly been right

nate pig iron needs to sit the fuck down

Nate Pyrite says what?

((( )))

>Honestly, after the Drumpf stuff dies down we nominate a principled conservative like Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in 2020.

if the repubs go back to nominating (((principled conservatives))) they will never ever be a relevant party again.

the country is already too far left. conservatism is worthless if the status quo it tries to conserve is already full of cultural marxism.

what is needed now is a reactionary party that corrects and takes back all the shit the liberals have done and that their (((conservative))) lapdogs have accepted.

How can Nate Sulfur predict an election when he can't predict where his hairline will go?

> Drumpf
When is your shift over, shill?

>almost got 2008 right
>almost getting 50/50 guess right
I know you're trolling but it's kinda creative.

>Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan
oh fuck no.

I'd rather have Hillary than cυcked men like Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan.

>>principled conservative like Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in 2020

Kek will not tolerate that. If Trump fails Hitler comes back form the dead.

Nah, he'll be Nate Aluminium Can

Clinton will get impeached day one.

It dosen't matter if it's true or not. PA people will be more likeily to vote if the polls look like this.

More like Nate Lithium

Fuck white people and Drumpf

And a guy who's got ever election right for the last 30 right says Trump will win.

LE BLUE AZ
This meme needs to die.

>Tfw if Trump is elected, my country won't be the main target of terrorism anymore

>Muslims will hate the US so much for electing trump, that the US will become the new main target

>tfw trump even wants to abolish the inspections over the iran nuclear deal, essentially allowing iran to develop nukes, and make all muslim countries hate america at the same time

So trump wants muslims to hate america even more while allowing them to develop nukes with no inspection. truly a genius, amiright?

>concern trolling intensifies

It is truly depressing. If Drumpf is elected, we'll see a coalition of the US, Assad, Iran, Russia, and Hezbollah.

Israel will be backed into a corner and have no choice but to ally with ISIS and Saudi Arabia

>The Republican voters showed they don't care about that shit when they elected trump
And the dems are voting because she's a woman and capable of corrupting a system so thoroughly that she won't be arrested until after she can pardon her self? Consider your hypocrisy before you open your dicksucker.

thanks for the giggle, Bulgaria

What the fuck am I looking at? Is Nate Pyrite having a mental breakdown and seizing on his keyboard?

>Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan in 2020
God no, I'd vote for Hillary before either of them

>primarymodel.com/
>It is 89% certain that Marco Rubio will defeat Bernie Sanders. Rubio will get 52.8% and Sanders 47.2% of the two party vote.
I don't know mate. It seems kinda wacko.
Where does this Sanders losing meme come from? It's basically all but accepted.

Fuck Nate Silver

Very much so. Islam is a mental cancer and a ticking bomb. If Muslims are triggered early, then that reduces the number that will enter the US and trigger late.

>Nate Cheese

Wow, thank you for Recording my Correct™™™™™™™

>principled conservative
>cucks on everything
NO