We can all agree this is the best state right?

Washington has an unparalleled combination of economic prosperity and natural beauty. Literally no downside of living here.

Can anyone name a state that is even remotely comparable to Washington?

> inb4 some shitty backwater rust belt or deep south state

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
thrillist.com/lifestyle/seattle/how-i-learned-to-love-the-seattle-freeze
crosscut.com/2016/08/the-key-to-cracking-the-seattle-freeze-rock-n-roll-baby/
geekwire.com/2014/weave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a strange looking picture of Oregon
> Washington
You spelled it wrong too

WA is full of gooks and hobos

>State that always has rain and everyone is a depressed asshole hick

I think you meant to say California

I feel bad for non mid-Atlanteans

gooks are fine and the hobos are pretty confined to downtown seattle and dont really cause any trouble

much more docile than say, chicago or DC hobos

It's canadian clay

Seattle has actually been very sunny these past few years, and also has amazingly mild winters

> flat states

no thank you

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

Enjoy your earthquake

Open to Chinese Ocean invasion. Not properly fortified. 0/10

Word, Everything down to the border with Oregon is rightful Canadian clay

>gooks are fine

If every single liberal hasn't white flighted from cali and the midwest, we would be best state. But every fucking person I meet nowadays are liberals that came to Seattle after college from cali or the midwest. They come here and bitch about the rain and Seattle freeze.

The Seattle freeze only applies to out of staters. We have our own friend groups and we don't fucking like you so fuck off!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

WA-AZ-WA-AZ-WAfag here. Too bad WA's weather sucks dick 9 months out of the year, and that cucked out Seattle controls the entire state's govt.

These articles come out periodically to slow down the population growth

Their concentrated and at reasonable levels. They usually stick around STEM job in the city.

>jblm
>Bangor ship yard
>Everett shipyard
>Bremerton shipyard yard
>Fairchild afb

>not fortified

Wut.

maybe you'll get to visit our beautiful Appalachian trails someday

>not being Rhode Island
>incest allowed
>lolicon allowed

thats a cute little anthill you got there

Everywhere in WA east of Cascades is Beaner central

there's nothing like traveling from the majestic waters of the Chesapeake to the western MD Appalachians, all in the span of an hour!

This. If we could deport all the nu male cali cucks, life would be far better.

Spokane here, born and raised. I agree its def one of the most clean cities, compared to anywhere else in the USA (apart from Portland). I have never been to Seattle, but people from the East side avoid it like the plague. (because its shit).

EAST SIDE REPRESENT

(no niggers)

>Oregon
Enjoy it while it lasts. There is a mass migration of homosexuals from southern California and San Francisco to Oregon. California is too expensive or dry so they want to move there.

It's because all the whites in the northwest are numale cuckolds with testosterone deficiencies.

You're a winner takes all state.

Gotta fix that first, kid.

That's a strange looking picture of Best Virginia

We just fucking need to form cascadia. 15 mil people and 20th largest country.

i had a dream of living in an american city like that once. A boston-suburban type neighbourhood. With still european ancient architecture. Looked good, too bad it was just a dream

A guy who lived there basically said Spokane was ghetto as fuck and that homes regularly exploded because they were methlabs

Mass immigration by CA liberal types to Texas too.

Spookane is full of uppity niggers

Its isolated to the Brown district, it is no where near as bad as literally any Midwest city.

Given the fact that I really love snow and rolling hills Wyoming.

How could I leave the northern Great Lakes m8

bro you realize washington has a coastline too right? and its only like 30 minutes from the olympic mountains I posted

>But every fucking person I meet nowadays are liberals that came to Seattle after college from cali or the midwest. They come here and bitch about the rain and Seattle freeze.
Yeah, that's my experience too. Fuck these people, just get out already.

The US wont let you guys succeed

Not when you got delicious taxbux from Microsoft and Amazon in your region

lake superior is pretty comfy mate

Nah man east side of Washington. Once we kicked out the beans it's all gravy.

Rightful Canadian clay.

When Hillary wins and America gets nuked by Russia we're going to take what is rightfully ours.

It's Iowa and you fags know it.
Chuck Grassley is /our guy/

That's Lake Michigan up by traverse city

yes, I'm sure your gray Canadian northwest "coastline" is very enjoyable, for at least a whole month out of the year

meanwhile in mid-Atlantea

I grew up in Washington and love it there.

The hardcore left population can really suck though. And the constant rain.

Kek. Oregon > Washington by a mile

dunno if i trust you
spokane washington is always a city that appears often on COPS

>full of us 12's
>full of liberals
>no nba team
>not many chick fil a's
>not many historical sites
>sales tax
>mediocre colleges

Montana is actually best state but fuck off we're full.

mad at Washington?

Looks exactly like western Oregon

>Seattle freeze
>implying liberals already aren't fixing your "problem"

>thrillist.com/lifestyle/seattle/how-i-learned-to-love-the-seattle-freeze

>crosscut.com/2016/08/the-key-to-cracking-the-seattle-freeze-rock-n-roll-baby/

>geekwire.com/2014/weave/

you just need to be more inclusive goy stop acting so uppity and accept us

>not many chick fil a's

ezelles is way better though

Same in Oregon. You never meet anyone from the NW. Always California or Midwest

Spokane is on the Idaho border. 300 miles away from the rest of the population

not at all, that looks very...pleasant?

sorry, I don't want to add insult to injury

That and Tacoma. Tacoma is straight up ghetto

Its also 20 min from the best city in Idaho. Coeur d' Alene is fucking amazing. Def the best city in the panhandle area.

>96270910
russians plz nuke seattle. k thanks

This.

This was true in the early 2000s. Not so much any more.

Spokane was the meth bed of the entire nation, and because of it got a shitzillion federal dollars to fight it.

Its still a problem but not even close to what it was.

Going to college here

Hurricane Ridge, live about 20 mins from there. Peninsula life

I live in portland, what the fuck are you on about? Spokane is just thrift stores and dairy queens and portland is fucking heroin ruled trash.

Fuck you. WA > OR

>supporting bad oregon
Washington is what happens when you let Portland make a state instead of containing it to a single city

>just thrift stores

Fuck off

East coast "mountains" are nothing compared to the cascades and Rockies. That looks like a decaying corpse.

>Literally no downside of living here.
white cucks

my apologies, I forgot that you don't know what seasons look like on the left coast

comfy

Right on Orebro

Who /cableas/?
Moved from California and iv never seen so much guns and ammo in one place

Most Californians move there becuse its slightly cheaper then California's obscene coat of living , but there too lazy to move to somewhere like Mississippi where it's truley cheap , it's why WA is blue despite Seattle area being the only blue area in the state

Cabela's is great, albeit way over priced.

I don't like the rain.

It is so pretty yet filled with libtards until you get past snoqualmie. I am an ex cuckfornian who moved here a few months ago. I love it and stay the fuck away from seattle. I know you guys hate me for moving here but I promise to not bring any libcucks with me and to vote Republican.

It doesn't rain that much, only in Seattle (west side of cascades) the right side catches on fire every year. So yeah, it doesn't rain at all during the summer. Also no humidity.

If i had to move to WA I'd only move to Spokane

>awesome scenery
>brick buildings everywhere
>close to Silverwood Theme Park
>Dick's hamburgers

Bestiality, rain and decomposing garbage is not my thing?

>Walla Walla Washington

I thought it was just something Bugs Bunny said

My nigga

Dick's is the best thing to ever grace Spokane.

Also, USA's longest sky walk (for the winter time). Literally never have to go outside in the winter time, and still get around the best parts of town. The buses are not overrun by niggers either.

Define obseen user , never been to California

I missing getting a bag of Dicks.

Moving back to Spokanistan soon, Portland was enjoyable for a while but the cost of living is so fucking astronomically high that I can get a job that pays notably less in Spokane and have a high standard of living, plus not dealing with so many fucking homeless people and the traffic. I do miss being in an area without so many nu-males. They don't bother me much, but people what are push overs get embarrassing to be around after a while.

Arkansas best state.
> im only one user against the world of autists fight me faggot

I live across the water from you. It's a nice state.

Minimum cost of living is 45k-50k
It never understood why , it's completely ridiculous

Suicide capital of America

Yeah that is the thing I figured out but lucky I I have a group of native washington people who got me connected. I haven't really had a problem making friends and stuff.

Californias will bitch about the rains and 'freeze' though as I am one of them, but I also lived in the mid west for a year and I would think most mid westerners wouldn't give a fuck about the rain, but the freeze is weird. It feels colder in seattle despite it being hovering around freezing than when I was 10f in the mid west. It might have to do with how snow tends to roll off where rain gets soaked and makes you feel more cold. It most likely has to do with humidity.

Thanks for Clinton fag

shit tier state, on par with california and new jersey

sorry faggot

It's crazy here. My wife and I bought a house in a town about 30 min away from Portland and in literally one year the market value on our house has gone up anywhere from 30 to 45k depending on which real estate site you believe. If we hadn't bought last year we might have moved, it's becoming a second commiefornia up here and it's fucking sad.

fuck off were full

anything that isnt king county is as red as it gets.

all these beta nu males shitting up the place from commie fornia. fuck off already, you ruined your state with your shitty ideas, go stew in it. leave my state alone.

fuck seattle, megaquake when?

Portland of 2006 and Portland of 2016 are radically different. Almost everything is worse.

Use to be a fairly centrist political area that had a nice balance, not much any more.
Use to be fairly affordable while still having a decent job market, both of those are out of the window now.
The homeless problem is unreal. I've only ever seen homelessness this bad in Washington DC. 3-4 times a week I have people going thru my trash and recycling. You can't even fight it anymore because SO many are doing it.

The core culture and tone of the city has just changed. I moved here because it was like a larger Spokane with more jobs. Theres a reason I didn't move to Seattle or anywhere in California.

That pic is fucking hilarious

>anything that isnt king county is as red as it gets
Not even close to true. Almost every county west of the Cascades is blue, and has been for decades.

Interesting fact about the Dick's in Spokane.

I am also from Spokane, moved to Seattle, visited my parents one year, and there was a Dick's!

Talked to the guy at the window, he said, we are actually not at all affiliated with the Seattle Dick's franchise.

Not sure how that's legal, but it's interesting.

Califag here. Everyone and their mother wants to move to Washington.

Build a wall around your state while you still have the chance. Californians are truly cancer.

Who has been around longer? Can't beat .80c cheeseburgers.

Yeah tell me about it. Moved to Portland in 07 and I've seen it all change around me. Its like we were the slightly homey girl that you realized was actually kinda hot after high school ended and now everyone wants a piece of it. We sold ourselves out for growth and now we are California 2.0

Seattle - 1954
Spokane - 1965

I actually had no idea there was a Dick's in Spokane until after I lived in Seattle, I assumed it had been opened after I moved away, but it looks like it was there all of my life.