No Vote

Is anyone on here not voting?

If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3891150/DON-T-vote-stupid-man-doesn-t-know-Aleppo-Furious-mom-threatens-away-son-s-phone-car-doesn-t-vote-Hillary-Clinton-hilarious-video-rant.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a US citizen

Me

Drumpf and Shillary are the same shit. Whoever wins, we lose

>Drumpf and Shillary are the same shit
How exactly do you figure?

OP here

I ask because I have never voted in an election since I don't know shit about politics and don't watch the news. However, whenever people ask me and I tell them I don't vote I get a whole fucking lecture.

Why do people make such a huge fucking deal? If you feel strongly about a candidate, vote for them. If you don't give a shit, why the fuck should I vote?

They're both elite 1%ers who give no shits about the middle class. They're also owned by Israel and have daughters married to Jews.

I belong to various groups I feel shouldn't be allowed to vote.

While i 'want' trump to win, I won't vote. I find our entire society focused on relatively petty things, our energy could be put to such good uses. It doesn't get much pettier then politics.

Because they are friends. They have to be in to similar shit. I am sure the only reason he is running is because she asked him to. And I live in California which always goes to the Dems.

I'm voting (live in florida, not concerned about Trump losing there) but I'm voting for Hillary since my mom is a total hillshill and she's forcing me to. Secretly hoping Trump wins though.

Vote for everything except president, be involved in at least other measures.

How does you mum force you to vote. You sound like a pussy.

Your mom can't go in the polling booth with you. Vote how you want.

This makes no sense. Vote for trump and tell her you voted hillary. She cannot legally be in the same booth with you.

I'm a real life edgelord and refuse to take part in this charade.

I missed the deadline to register. Hoping trump wins though. I'm sick of seeing the media say how hill dog has this in the bag

I'm not a US citizen. I might be for next election, though.

IT'S A SECRET BALLOT FOR A FUCKING REASON. ONCE YOU CAST IT, NOONE CAN EVER TRACK WHO YOU'VE VOTED FOR. VOTE FOR TRUMP AND SAY YOU VOTED FOR HILLARY!

DAMNIT user, THE FATE OF OUR NATION IS AT HAND.

Parents are forcing kids to take pics of their ballot

That's illegal if I'm not mistaken.

She's making me take a pic of my ballot, she's kinda crazy but she's paying for me to live and go to college so I can't really defy her...

What.
Grow a pair and cut the umbilical cord already.

I will be voting for nobody

I live in Louisiana. My vote is worthless.

Single mothers are the cancer of the planet.

Btw guys I was kidding I live in Wisc and have already gotten like 6 people who have never voted before to vote Trump, sry for pranking you all :)

they're developing nuclear weapons anyway, dipshit.

cucked by your own mother, embarassing

not a citizen

citizenship likely to be awarded very shortly after the election

JUST

To be honest this might be a grey area. I don't think the actual act of taking a pic of a ballot is illegal. Nor is it illegal for a parent to induce a child to vote in a certain way. I have no idea but I've never heard of it being prosecuted.

Fuck off cunt. Already stated I'm not voting. Your a dumb bitch if you vote trump, and a stupid fuck if you vote hillary.

For people curious
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3891150/DON-T-vote-stupid-man-doesn-t-know-Aleppo-Furious-mom-threatens-away-son-s-phone-car-doesn-t-vote-Hillary-Clinton-hilarious-video-rant.html

Don't not vote though, even if your vote is useless, you never know.

It's essential to keeping up my edgemiester appearance

Check the hillary box.
Take pic.
Tell polling people you fucked up.
Get new one.
Check trump.
Submit.
Win-win.

God Damm youre a dumbass and a faggot.

where are you from and why do you migrate like the jewish pond you are?