Gas yourself.

>2% Jew
oy vey

>2%percent jew
oy vey

Balkan subhuman mongrel
hail to me untermensch

at least it's euro-jew, not jew-jew.

i'm okay with it, given that it's 100% europe.

I was meme'ing senpai, you're alright.

Micks are niggers, hail Elliot.

Gas the kike!!!

Not as good as me

Yeah I kept my red hair tho. Would I have qualified for the IRA?

leaf, my son

Do you guys recommend 23 and me or ancestry? Ancestry is cheaper but I am not sure if that will kill the quality of the test because "you get what you pay for" is mostly true.

Rate my inferiority from 1 to 10, faggots.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Yeah i'm not sure m8. I went through your same dilemma. What I posted her is ancestryDNA, and yeah I go tit because it was cheaper.

I kept trying to ask what the difference was and no one was clear.

I'm still not 100% sure, but yeah this test was very rough. What I posted in the OP is as accurate as it gets. When you try to find out "where in europe east", it doesn't tell you, it just defines what it means by europe east. Doesn't give any more detail as to where you sit in it.

Come here, mutts. We're having a general.

If you do it do ancestry. The extra health data from 23andme is worthless. Third party tools will give you the same data. Ancestry also measures more snps and their supposed to update their admixture algorithm soon.

>When you try to find out "where in europe east", it doesn't tell you, it just defines what it means by europe east.
That's why I don't want to spend money on this.
I am Russian, and all of my grandparents are Russian, so I'm afraid that they will just tell me what I already know.

I see. From family, my mom's side is polish and dad's side apparently German. I have light brown hair and blue eyes.

It gets weird cause my grandma on dad's side is Welsh and my grandma on mom's side was Irish.

That's why I'm curious for more accurate data. Eastern European could mean a lot of stuff and if I'm mostly German I'd want to know that than general location.

Thanks for the input tho leaf. Sorry your leader is a faggot.

>European Jew 2%

Kill yourself.

Get back in the oven

> ITT: Muh 1/123 % euro heritage

Are you my fucking brother?

No, but he's fucking your brother.

Damn that is pretty close. Wanna trade me some of your euro west for some of my euro east?

Yeah differentiating between polish and german is a little messy. But I consider german euro-west and poland euro-east. Although they overlap over poland and germany on ancestrydna.

But yeah if you want more specific results, you're probably gonna have to look at more expensive testing. Not even sure if it's available.

And yeah it's all good about the leader. If Trump wins he won't matter.

>2% iberian

>giving jews your DNA
>paying for it
you might as well leave for reddit, enough retards here already

23andme is the jewish one.

That's why I went with ancestryDNA.

>In a new partnership that will try to sort through some of this genetic information, the geneaology company Ancestry, which helps you track your family history and recently launched a personal genetics branch called AncestryDNA, will work with Google's Calico, a biotechnology company devoted to learning how to extend the human lifespan.
>google's calico
you dun goof'd brah

>Italy/Greece 3%
>Iberian Peninsula 2%
>European Jewish 2%

Soon...

>2% Jewish

The US proves this is too much.