Ohiofag here

Ohiofag here

Anyone who has ohio as blue on their prediction map is a max level autist. There's a 0% chance hillary gets ohio.

>I travel a lot for work, everywhere I go is a sea of trump signs probably like 40:1 ratio
>local businesses, churches, restaurants, apartment complexes proudly displaying trump signs
>everyone I work with and talk to is pro trump
>even my liberal brother admitted today he's more anti hillary than pro trump but trump has his vote because hillary is an embarrassment
>every farmer is proudly displaying giant trump signs
>local bar in town has a mannequin dressed up as hillary Clinton in a hot dog costume outside with a sign saying "hillary is a weenie, vote for trump"

The list goes on.

Who else based /trumpohio/ here?

It doesn't matter it the people support
It matters who the people counting the votes support
hillary will win
your trips will be consumed by mine

Same here in Florida.

REMEMBER TOLEDO

Good to hear, user.

:( at WSU it's blue as the sky

but inna cornfields its red as blood.

>every farmer is proudly displaying giant trump signs

No farmers aren't

I voted for trump last weekend.

You must live near me because I'm about 20 mins from WSU.

Liberal college fags will not win this one. Even the Amish are banding together in unison and displaying trump support.

CTR

Yes they are you dumbfuck. I drove past a shit ton of farm houses just today displaying even homemade trump signs "it's not about the guns, wake up America, vote trump" is just an example.

I love you guys.

reporting for duty

Sadly it is the cities that turn states blue. Not a lot of yard signs in apartment complexes.

Cleveland is a contested area, seen more Trump signs than I have Clintons

Once you hit the burbs like you said it's 40:1 Trump

Been trying to redpill customers on Trump, seem to have a few on the hook.

Like I said, Cleveland is contested. She is not popular here, she holds rallies and can't find people to fill half a middle school stairwell.

Trump overflows massive exhibition centers.

She just had Jayz and some negress hold a rap concert for free to bring out black voters

After the nigs got off stage the place emptied during the 30 minute break before Hillary came on.

Cities can be defeated by the suburbs and countryside if they all work together and it's easier when even the cities don't want the democrat.

Only signs that matter are the ones that are in people's yards.
Businesses and in that gray area on the side of the road doesn't count.

They wil just declare HRC won.

as if you can do anything about it. I'm sure MSM has all the images and infographics ready... And the polls "were tight" anyway

Ohio is pretty based this year. All Trump love here.

>as if you can do anything about it.

Burn down politicians homes and shoot them as they flee.

Yeah i work in Toledo and it's Hilltown.

lancasterfag reporting in. the ratio of trump to hillary signs is 95/5. praise kek

Would you post some pics of what you are seeing while you are out and about. Thanks.

Delaware County fag here, Trump signs are everywhere. It's at least a 30:1 ratio

>everywhere I go is a sea of trump signs probably like 40:1 ratio

I also live in Ohio and this is pretty stupid way to gauge how people are going to vote. Nobody is proudly saying they're going to vote for her, no signs or bumper stickers, but I guarantee their uneasiness about Trump will trump how they feel about Clinton.

On my way home from uni? yes, yes they are displaying fairly large "DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT" Signs.

I Demand pictures of this Hillary is a weenie statue.

Isnt Ohio where gummo was shot? then being a colony of rednecks I wouldn't be very surprised

probably do, "Da Field" as my sister calls it reporting in.

any Cincy anons willing to tell how that place is? or Akron/Youngstown? I imagine Youngstown people have to be bothered to put down their hi-point problem solvers to type instead of murder, but it would be appreciated.

It was set in Xenia Ohio, but filmed in Tennessee.
One of my favorites.

apparently it didn't do good and barely made revenue at the time right?

Same for Florida.
I'm in Palm Beach county which hasn't been Republican since 1988, however Obama already lost a lot of ground in '12.

Now I'm seeing Trump signs and stickers everywhere. Hell I even saw some of Alex's Hillary for Prison stickers...

and the further North you go it gets even better. Was in Cocoa beach the other day and every business, restaurant, house, appartment complex was ridden with Trump signs. Hell I even see Trump billboards all over the place.

Only way Hillary wins FL is if she blatantly steals it.

You're forgetting the cities
Columbus, Cincinatti, Cleaveland, Dayton, Toledo, and Akron
These will all go blue, maybe with the exception of Dayton and Cincinatti.

Also, if you look up the actor in your pic, he did alright for himself, wife wise.

his hairline has been on life support since a kid

My 4x8 Trump sign

TX fag here. My mother-in-law lives on the west side of CLE, works in Cleveland. Dems are spending tons of time and money in Cuyahoga county door to door. No enthusiasm for Hillary anywhere, and not a lot of Hillary signs even in the gayborhood. She's toast. I know people in Akron as well. Same thing.

This is a lie. You can't drive by a farm here in butler county without seeing a Trump sign

>not a unicode format

Why are you trying this hard, even you are already lost?

>not comic sans
dropped

An anti-Trump show in the UK not long ago said that Ohio is usually the clincher. This true?

So what do you guys think?

No Republican has ever won without Ohio,

However, the way demographics and math are these days, Trump can win every single swing state and still lose because California has a retardedly high number of delegates thanks to counting the illegal population.

He needs to flip any blue state at all.

This is true. Less true this year due to demographic changes (lower % of whites). North Carolina which was traditionally Red is the #1 battleground this year.

Please don't user. I already fapped today.

>PA going red but CO stays blue
cmon man

That's a completely possible map scenario. Check mine

They don't count illegals, if they did it would be 70 by now. It was 54 25 years ago and now it's 55. So growth is on par with the rest of the country.

Looks a bit more accurate desu

333 checkem

Switch Illinois with Pennsylvania and you'll have Trump's best case scenario map.

Ohio is typically considered a swing state, meaning that depending on how it goes it could be very important in deciding the election, as it's not guaranteed to be either red or blue like some states are. It went blue in 2008 and 2012. But like others are saying I'm seeing much more Trump signs than Hillary signs.

trump is leading in NH

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I'm going to college up at University of Miami and there are tons of homemade Trump signs on nearly every field.

ohio is blue in the inner cities but among small business owners trump has it in the bag. i live in ohio and i see only trump signs but i live in a nice suburb. really dont know how itll go but im voting trump

I live in cincinnati and the shills have gotten so desperate since the FBI reopened its case on Hillary that every other day i wake up with pamflets and sticky note things on or under my door. It's honestly annoyed me enough that I'm doing the same thing for Trump.

Historically, yes, due to Ohio's surprisingly high population for a random midwest fly-over.

No republican has ever won without winning Ohio, as such Ohio is regarded as a political litmus test.

Haha, I think I know where those signs are. Oxford?

Yard signs to count as votes though.

Agreed, IL fag here and there is zero way trump will win here.

don't

I agree, but cleveland and columbus always vote democrat

I'm maybe 15min away from WSU and I've only seen 2 Hillary signs, still more Trump signs, on the Fairborn side of things at least.

I'm in the city, I haven't seen but one fat niggeress in a Hillary shit and a bumpersticker on some old bitched car. see trump stuff every now and again, prolly 3:1 ratio. Even saw a Trump camp staff car rolling around. the UDF gas stations have been having a cookie poll with trump, Hillary, and undecided or N/V people. Current numbers are 14,500 Trump, 12,950 Hillary, 11,750 smiley cookie.

Muh Trump cookie.

That's because cleveland is swarming with niggers and Columbus is swarming with Somalis. I am absolutely disgusted with how many mudslimes I see daily in Columbus now compared to 10 years ago. Islam is a fucking cancer.

the smily cookie is shit

>Farmers NOT supporting Trump

wew lad, I thought it was a CTR thing to say Trump's only supporters are rednecks

Yes they absolutely are. Drive down the freeways in California and you'll see nothing but farms with "FARMERS FOR TRUMP" signs.

Live outside of Cbus.. the only frightening thing would be Columbus. Do see some Clinton signs and also OSU. However, OSU isn't completely over run with PC bullshit yet. Half the students cant vote anyways cuz they're asian. Any "activisim" is generally pretty pathetic and fringe at best.

Also, Cbus is very gay friendly. But this is Ohio... and some of those gays could be going for Trump

Yeah I know. The other cookies are much softer like cake cookies.

I live in small town north west ohio and everywhere is like 40:1 trump. Speaking of only my town I know about half the yards with the trump signs don't vote though. Can't speak for all of them though obviously.

dave chappelle secured the urban ohio vote kek

Miami?

cleveland has always been shit. But, columbus is turning to shit as we speak. My sister lives in Columbus and I fear for her safety sometimes.

I'm from NW Ohio.

This pic mean anything to you?

I live in Columbus and it is absolutely going to the shitter because these Somalis breed like fucking rats. Thinking about voting against the COTA issue because I know that it will hurt these disgusting sand niggers the most.

Cincinnati will not go blue, even the black neighborhoods I drive through to get to work don't have hillary signs, as a matter of fact I have only seen one hillary sign thus far and it has been removed.

I've seen too many hillary signs in downtown Its kinda strange, I think the women around ere are mostly going hillary
>or just not voting

Not really, I'm from the Mansfield area. Where's it at? looks like it might be a cool place to stop.

This election in Ohio truly is a "city vs country" election.

where have you been? I see them everyday on my delivery (ludlow ave particularly)
and its kinda common concensus downtown for hillary
>black women

Gotcha, it's in Lima. Great fast food burgers.

If you mean the college, yes. My wife goes there. MAGA Ohi-bro

You coming from west or east?

>Go to Fin Feather and Fur yesterday to pick up some clipazines with my brother
>see 3 Hillary signs in Oberlin
>see 75+ Trump signs on 303 all the way there
>get to the store
>Giant ass Trump sign sitting near the road

I don't know man if you oversample Democrats by 1200 percent, Ohio will be a close one.

I go to WSU, working on computer engineering masters. Things seem to get more liberal the further away you are from the engineering building. Want to meed up with chalk and scribble "Hillary for Prison" on everything?

west, clifton area as well as clifton road
once you're out of the city its all TRUMP but I've actually seen trump signs downtown painted over or vandalized but nothing to hillary signs

I live in Fairborn. The sandpaper factory has 5 Trump signs that are as large as cars.

Kent, Ohio here. Same shit TRUMP EVERYWHERE.

Hillary had a rally on campus last week and barely anybody showed as well as dudes shouting hillary for prison

Do you guys have any links to the issues and candidates other than for President that will be on the ballot on election day? Google itself brings up president and senator but I want to see all the things that are available for voting on and I'm not really finding anything that seems like it's it.

Akron Ohio fag here. No fucking way Hillary wins Ohio, idk about NC or FL, but no fucking way she gets ohio

Don't underestimate the stupidity of people. An older neighbor said he was voting for Hillary because supposedly Trump was going to cut back social security. The Democrats say this about every single Republican candidate but that doesn't stop people from falling for this bullshit every election cycle.

Go to your county republican (or demoshit) website. Should have everything there.

Yeah I feel that too, kind of like a bumper sticker, you know that dude is the first to bitch about the options but the last to actually go vote.

I know my dad snagged a copy back in the day but it was at a c shop in coventry, so I doubt it made any numbers fast

Summit county here. The burbs have significantly more trump signage than clinton. More than I expected. I imagine akron is more clinton but this is expected

really bad for clinton if she can't pull a decent crowd at Kent state. Good news

He's got good support in Akron. I see plenty of red hats on campus. My liberal friends aren't hill-dog supports, they're just irrationally afraid of what they think a trump presidency means.