Post your favorite pages

the moments that comics are all about

Spidey's was MVP of the Secret War. My favorite moment was him wrecking Titania.

This

And this

From my favourite run about my favourite superhero.

Kek

What do you find funny about this page, user?

I will never stop loving this interpretation of Bullseye and I want to see it done again.

There's like 10 other pages of All Star Supes that fit in this thread

This one is laughably bad, you can almost smell that nonsense british bitterness coming out of this power fantasy

This is one of my favorite pages of all time.

>When they redid that page in vol 3
Absolutely 10 out of 10.

That Thor was great but wasn't that Tony Stark written as a total fucking idiot? Doesn't make that page worse out of context but hurt the overall story.

Ugh. You again.

Not so subtle political references, great.

1 of 3...

3 of 3

Nice b8 m8

I didn't want them to go, but this was at least a good way to go.

1 of 2...

The last page of Alien Stronghold is magical.

2 of 2...

Pam cakes

What's the story here?

He was a good boy.

obligatory

Giffen's first Blue Beetle run is severely underrated

RIP

Jeri is a synthetic designed to look and smell like a xenomorph so they can send it into the hive they are doing experiments/research on when they need something done.

I'd suggest giving it a read it's dumb but pretty fun.

this might be Clowes in a nutshell but this is one of maybe like, 3 moments in the book WIlson isn't being a complete asshole

This is the Thor I want to see, instead we get that MCU trash

Where is this one from?

fucking this. KC Superman is the fucking man.

THIS. God, i loved this mini, it was so weird

>UNREASONABLY MASCULINE

Not that guy, but there's nothing evocative or even funny about this page. Can't really see why it'd be someone's favorite. It's just superhuman letting a puny mortal know that he runs the show now.

>wham bam thank you shazam

I mean there's a scene in AOU where he grabs Tony by the throat and tells him off for playing with things he doesn't understand

if you really want that Thor then you could just you know read the comics

novel idea I know but I've never understood why movies inspire so much bitching if you actually read comics, it just makes me think you don't especially when you bring the movies up unprompted in threads about comics

>Be infected, your spirit slowly, insidiously transformed into the very opposite of your essence
>But maybe get to bang some Amazons
Hmmm...

Unfortunatly, Wonder Woman gave Darkseid the one thing he needed to solve the Anti Life Equation.

The Fury.

Im still somewhat in awe that Mignola actually managed to live up to putting a cap on 20+ years of consistently fantastic work.

it would be funnier if Parker had decided to sit inside the takeout place to eat his food. Imagine Spider Man just sitting at a table chowing down?