exhentai.org/g/905137/e82be9111d/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
strawpoll.me/11580450
twitter.com/BernieSanders
twitter.com/SenSanders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's going to write a book now.

Backpedalling, goyim.

He sees that demeaning people for supporting candidate doesn't work anymore. They're making a new playbook to get voters.

bernie better shut his kike mouth and abide by the contract.

Fuck off leaf, stop making fake tweets

of course Trump supporters aren't racist we are the most loving people and we aren't sexist because we love pussy

DNC COUNTER COUP

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/794941635931099136

He regrets selling his soul and is begging forgiveness. Our enemies are capitulating.

>twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/794941635931099136

You were saying Britcuck?

bernard i've always thought you were ok don't have an unfortunate incident brought on by your own age tomorrow

Too little too late Bernard Sandairse.

Is he our guy?

BernBern realized 3 days before the election you can't gather new followers by insulting their candidate ie. Cuckboy is retarded

Fake

BREAKING: Bernie Sanders found dead in D.C. home

Keep contributing

This.

HAIL GHOSTLER YOUTH

i dont get it. so now the wall isnt racist? why are a bunch of non racists voting for racist policies? its almost like its a meaningless insult

Berndawg just woke

Piss off Bernie. Fucking cuck.

2016 is bizzaro year

You guys know that all famous accounts are entirely controlled by PR firms? This is just a meme to show compassion and get some undecided burnouts for clinton.

People vote for Trump because his policies are groundbreaking and because he genuinely knows what he's talking about.

Just kidding.

Hillary rigged the primary fair and square now go ride into the sunset.

I'M WRITING A BOOK NOW YEAH I'M WRITING A BOOK NOW

I didn't know protecting your borders made you racist?

Should Mexico take down their wall bordering Guatemala?

>Trump supporters aren't racist
>that name

Thank you NIGGER KILLER 999 for your words of wisdom

politics is a circle. The right and the left meet at two points. One defined by the established, the other point defined by the counter-established.

Maybe after seeing that about half the fucking country wants to vote for trump, including a shit ton of niggers he realizes that he'd be racist himself if he said that they were racist?

fuck. why does he have two verified twitters? greedy jew

Redeem yourself Hernie

We KNOW he is a plant and it came out recently, keep that in mind

only whites can be racist, silly shitlord

I JUST DONATED MY RENT CHECK, WHO WANTS TO MATCH ME?

>Is bernie hacked?
Top kek, ctr is confused

The funny thing is that what you say when you have complete freedom counts for more than what you say when you are pushed up in a corner and must struggle to come up with something.

What's the big deal? He's not endorsing Trump or anything

he's just implying that he thinks trump supporters are misguided but good people on the inside. its just the typical fantasy think that liberals like to do, kind of like "love trump's hate" crap

Killer's motives unknown

All evidence points to Trump supporters

He's just playing nice to Trump supporters because Hillary trashed them but she still wants their votes

Enjoy your mass migration of Hollywood celebs, buddy

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE Sup Forums!? YOU'RE MEMEING TOO HARD! STOP BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND AND HILLARY ENDORSES TRUMP!

Have you not read the recent email leaked talking about DNC staffers "knifing" him? He was obviously blackmailed by Hillary's henchmen to endorse her and campaign for her.

>Obvious false flag is totally legit and represents trump supporters.
Hi CTR

They're not working longer hours for lower pay? These hill shills are fucking cancer and disconnected from at least 85% of the population

He's right, a lot of people are voting Trump for populist, economic reasons. Those are the people Sanders has always been fighting for.

He just wants to make Trump supporters vote for Shill (like Shill = (((better))) version of Trump).
Why the fuck this thread even exists.

Please source that image senpai

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/794942125003698176
He is just trying to lure drumpfniggers to vote for shilllary.
>They are too dumb, we need to show them.

Trump supporters thought he was retarded 6 months ago

This

>AND HILLARY ENDORSES TRUMP!

this

Uh oh, hopefully Clinton doesn't put a bullet in him. Uh, I mean, (((suicide))).

He's just pandering. Following tweets are business as usual.

Trumpism is a movement of peace.

The narrative has broken down - all she has left is I'm a woman.

>thinking about
but the ones who do vote for him certainly are :^)

Nice grammar, ruskie kankermongool

>twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/794941635931099136
those replies make me want to die

he's merely acknowledging that many people who vote for trump are doing so in order to protest. and he's probably hoping to wake people up to the fact that their protest vote might put a monster in charge by implying that it is trump, not those voters, who is racist and mysoginistic. quite smart really.

You know bernie loves that Drain The Swamp shit

It is racist and that's a good thing. Normal racism needs to be rehabilitated, because this inverted SJW racism is toxic.

we will see what Sup Forums looks like

/r/4chan4trump

Here, one of those two. They are part of a series anyways.

exhentai.org/g/901964/ce6a033f3e/

exhentai.org/g/905137/e82be9111d/

>uncle bernie endorsing trump

He disavowed shill and no one would think of changing vote from Trump to shart

Bernie is trying to win over people and is not as retarded as Hillary calling the people she is trying to win over "Deplorables".

BERINE IS THE BEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE WITH DAT BACKWARDS SPEED

Hmm...
>morning of November 9th
>Trump/Pence win the presidency
>Republicans lose the Senate 49/51
>Bernie sides with the Republicans
>Pence provides the tie-break vote and Republicans remain in the majority

Not fucking likely, but the liberal tears and cries of rage would be utterly delicious.

More like lure bernouts to vote Trump

>calling them racist and sexist will surely work this time
>t. Increasingly Nervous Man

(((((BOINEE SAAAANDUHS)))))

Next week Bernie will tragically fall down some stairs and land on bullets.

Cuntham's your problem now, buddy.

It's their standard condescension. When their shaming fails, they try to manipulate you into their shit. Do not fall for it.

"Racist' and 'sexist' are meaningless buzzwords that Marxists compulsively call non-Marxists.

Former Bernout here, there's no way in shit I'm listening to anything he has to say at this point given his continued indifference to leak after leak showing just how savagely he was cheated behind the scenes

New leaks showing his cooperation with the Clinton camp leave him even worse in my eyes, and even possibly a goddamn plant if he's agreeing behind the scenes to limit his own arguments
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

>Following up on our call on Friday, just wanted to give some updates and
flag that Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word
“hustle.)
>This isn't in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some
leverage, would be good to flag this for him. I could send a signal via
Welch--or did you establish a direct line w him?

Have some context.

You want me to put "does" in before "this"?
That was a statement, not a question, shillproxyhuesos.

Does Sup Forums think that Bernie is trying to switch over to Trumps side? Notice how he is not saying that Trump isn't racist or sexist, he is saying that most of the people voting for trump are not racist or sexist.

He is trying to be like "Hey us democrats, we understand you guys are good guys. You good guys should realise Mr. Trump is a sexist and a racist, and vote for our guy instead"

He's pandering to the people he's trying to win over, what's so hard to understand about what he's doing? Sup Forums has the collective IQ of a potato.

strawpoll.me/11580450

This kike is scarred of another Shoah after those new Podesta e-mails proving he was controlled opposition all along. People are pissed and his heeb ass knows it.

BREAKING Bernie Sanders found dead after lunchtime nap. Allegedly feel asleep with a pillow on his face and suffocated. No foul play suspected and an autopsy will not be performed

Federal officials have ruled his death a suicide. The report states the cause of death was three bullets to the back of the skull.

It's funny how easy you can manipulate Sup Forums with cheap fakes

twitter.com/BernieSanders
twitter.com/SenSanders

CTR would hate for Bernie's new beachfront home to...

>FEEL THE BURN

Oh uncle Bernie, I might be willing to sit on his lap now.

He's a politician.

You don't get as old as he is without playing both sides.

Yes, it's a very smart move and shows a lot of consideration and political knowhow on Bernie's part.

Which is exactly why the hordes of Rabid Hillary supporters, CTR shills and SJWs are now dogpiling him and claiming he's the spawn of Satan. Because he dared to suggest that normal people might not be Nazis.

And thus, YET AGAIN, the contemporary left shoots itself in the foot and bleeds more support. They can't keep cannibalizing their own like this, it's going to backfire. The dems were in such an amazingly strong position coming off of Obama, but Hillary and her cadre are doing their best to fuck it all to oblivion. At this rate, the moderate liberals, weed hippies, Latinos, BLM people and Bernouts are going to hate each other so much it divides into like 5 different parties.

>65% death tax works for anyone except the Tyranny

Ok for old nigger jewish baby dick sucking faggot, Ok

I ain't a racist, I just hate whites,
fags and dykes, blacks and transvestites

All it takes is a 3 second look at his Twitter page right now to see what he's going for.

"Why the fuck this thread even exists." is, at best, a sentence fragment. It's not proper English, but you're trying and that's what counts to me, friend.

He saw the leaks and knows the DNC fucked him over. This is his way of endorsing Trump without saying it directly (via his supporters) as a fuck you to Hillary