Economically, is Trump left or right-wing? He's against free trade after all

Economically, is Trump left or right-wing? He's against free trade after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/794197411144941568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mercantilist.

He's fascist economically.

he's gonna make america maga again

Trump is Trump-wing. He's for anything that benefits Donald J Trump.

Domestically he is far less progressive but other than that he is protectionist and against many of the big free trade deals. He falls somewhere in between

I don't think he's necessarily against free trade. Just against blanket free-trade

He's against free trade with other countries, but supports free trade within the border.

he's right wing and supports trickle down. I wonder how long trump's trickle down will take to reach the middle class because we're still waiting on reagan's :^)

It's called third way dad, you wouldn't understand.

Yes man, you are speaking so much truth. Thanks for speaking up and out. Use this image for posts like this one from now on. Will help further spread the truth you are speaking.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/794197411144941568

he's protectionist. ya know like not dispersing your economy out to your opponents.

Blame free trade and illegal immigration. That's the real "trickle down" that's killing America.

>He's against free trade after all.

He's against getting fucked in the ass by other countries

ya stupid Reagan, when's my check coming for all my trickled down earnings xD so dumb #communismrules #capitalismsucks

- posted from my iPhone 7 in my affordable air conditioned apartment

>free trade within borders
are you fucking retarded?

His tax policies are right-wing, his trade policies are left-wing. Basically.

>expecting deep political knowledge from Sup Forums - Politically Derelict

>Americans think Who Wants to be a Millionaire is about smarts.

I mean, there's 33.34% chance of being right unless the person happen to know the answer, and lifelines can only get you so far into the game.

Let's say there are 15 questions with 4 choices each. Let's also say there are 3 lifelines: call-a-friend, 50-50, and ask-the-audience.

For each of the 15 questions, there is only 1 correct answer, and 3 incorrect answers, so immediately your chances are 1/3 = 33.34%. You can use each lifeline once. Using phone-a-friend, let's say gives you a 95% chance the person you call is correct. So 1 question is 95%. Similarly, we can say ask-the-audience gives you a 95% chance. Finally, 50-50 will remove 2 wrong answers, so you have 1 right answer and 1 wrong answer, so you basically know the answer. To recap:

Question 1: 33.34%
Question 2: 33.34%
Question 3: 33.34%
Question 4: 95%

I would describe Trump as fiscally centre-left.

Reminder

right wing autoritarian. he is a dumber hitler.

"trickle down" was never about having the wealth trickle down to the middle class. It was about increasing federal revenue by lowering taxes, and spurring economic growth with the extra money everyone gets.

It's economic fucking voodoo, and it worked. You won't hear it worked, because you listen to retarded liberals that don't know anything about the economic policy of scientific taxation according to Laffer's Curve, and only hear the perpetuated meme of "trickle down" that was literally created by a leftist critic of the practice.

And newsflash, Reagan's policies pulled America out of a recession and made a booming economy with ~3.5% GDP growth and everybody had a good time. Look at Calvin Coolidge and the 1920s, and Kennedy/LBJ in the 60s for other examples of lower taxes at work, benefiting everyone.

Holy shit Texas triggered me.