What do you have against open borders, though? We are all human beings afterall

What do you have against open borders, though? We are all human beings afterall.

Because people from shitholes abandon those shitholes to come to our countries and instead of being thankfull they start demanding more and more.

Because the word Nation comes from the Latin word "Natus" which means to be born. Kikes in the Bible were always referred to as a nation before israel was even a thing.

Nation is race. Culture is race. Society is a racial construct. Change its race, you change its nation, you change its culture, and you are conquered.

You can not expect a foreign race to live up to our own virtues, morals, and culture (which is exclusive to race), as they are not a part of the race which made that culture in the first place.

I am against open borders because I am pro-white, pro-west, and pro-European.

why should they be "thankful" though, the earth belongs to all of us

P.S.
If culture is a racial construct, then shitty races make shitty cultures.

Shitty cultures are non-white cultures.

Good culture is white culture.

There is no evidence that the white race exists

What do you have against building a highway what crosses all of South America and leads right into Manhattan.

No border or ID checks on the way, because that would be racist.

i dont have anything against that

that sort of highway sounds really cool actually

>Inb4 one race duh hooman race

In principle, nothing.

But it enables growth, which is the single greatest threat the human race has ever known.

Also I live in a relatively low population density area, which I like. High population density areas are filled with very unhappy people. I don't want it spreading here.

And you dont see how that could possibly be a stupid idea?

We are all the same.

The only difference between us is skin color.

>This is what liberals actually believe

absolutely nothing, im all for open borders if you end all welfare

people cant just show up here and enjoy welfare after they havent paid taxes

>We are all human beings

what does it mean to be a 'human'?

we allow middle class amreicans to use welfare (public school, instate tuition, home loan help) even though the middle class pays virtually nothing in tax.

it's only stupid to people who hate others who look different

Yes goy, because it's all about physical appearance..... oy vey

It is evil. It is declaring that Mexican Americans are worth the same as Mexicans. That Chinese Americans are worth the same as random mainland Chinese. This perverted form of humanism destroys that connections people of a nation have for each other. It is evil.

>It is declaring that Mexican Americans are worth the same as Mexicans. That Chinese Americans are worth the same as random mainland Chinese.
That's true though. Can you give a single reason every human isn't worth the same?

I don't know, can you name a single reason why a law firm would hire a highschool drop out with no experience?

Maybe it's because he has no value...?

Tons. It is an evolutionary survival strategy for one. It is a built in emotional connection for another. It promotes a health society. It follows naturally from our notions of what makes a nation. It ensures cooperation. It promotes trust in the marketplace. It is a negotiation strategy. It is a security mechanism both internal and external to a country. It is an ingrained part of our folk morality. ETC ETC