Making Herstory edition

REGISTER AND VOTE FOR Hillary
vote.usa.gov/
vote411.org

EVENT SCHEDULE
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

NEW
youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk
usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-just-revealed-last-campaign-ad-mind-blowing/

EVENTS
theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-clintons-eye-problems-return-cleveland-rally/

youtube.com/watch?v=zpib2ftKNq8
INTERVIEWS
thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-begins-rare-fox-news-interview-happened-must-see/

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-entire-phone-interview-anderson-cooper-ac.cnn

youtube.com/watch?v=PiDFL8tgn0Q

INSPIRATION

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895
youtube.com/watch?v=7zJa6FB5crk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piss off HillShill

First for Hillary!

GO HERE. DRUMPFKINS MADE A FAKE THREAD.

REAL HILLARY GENERAL THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Good morning, Hilldawgs!

WIMMINS NEEDA GO BACK 2 THE KITCHEN

cool thread bro, would be a shame if someone spammed it with korean models.

wow thats a pretty vaporwave gif!

Shramefu dispray

GO HERE. DRUMPFKINS MADE A FAKE THREAD.

REAL HILLARY GENERAL THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

sage goes in the options field

Women are about to vote in one of their own as President.

Remember to spread this:

Russians linked to election rigging:
newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895

Excerpts:
>American intelligence officials know Russia used cyberattacks and misinformation to interfere with recent elections in Western Europe, including the German elections last month that resulted in victories for right-wing populists, and the United Kingdom’s vote in June on Brexit, a referendum that called for Britain to leave the European Union.

>Western intelligence and law enforcement say tens of thousands of people have been working with Russia on its hacking and disinformation campaign for many years. They include propagandists and cyber-operatives stationed in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk, located in the southwestern part of Siberia. Operations have also been conducted in the United States, primarily out of New York City, Washington D.C. and Miami. Those involved include a large number of Russian emigres, as well as Americans and other foreign nationals. Intelligence operations in Europe and the U.S. have determined that the money these emigres receive for their work is disguised as payments from a Russian pension system. One U.S. official says there is evidence many of these Americans and foreign nationals do not know they are part of Russia’s propaganda operation.

>Women are about to vote in one of their own as President.
In that case, you should vote for Shoe On Head instead. She's hotter and also a write-in Candidate.

darn Russians!

I find it interesting that Hillary Generals are so threatening that instead of being able to argue points they always get spammed by Russian trolls trying to bury the truth...

that is a pretty dank hill.

Cyka blat, I am england man blin

>canadian autist always making these threads
Everytime I think that the autism here has some ceiling to reach, I am always surprised when it is surpassed.

>only posting pics of young hillary from 30 years ago

...and here is what your totally not insane queen looks like today!

>Trump and his campaign have also spread propaganda created as part of the Kremlin's effort, relying on bogus information generated through traditional Russian disinformation techniques. In one instance, a manipulated document was put out onto the internet anonymously by propagandists working with Russia; within hours, Trump was reciting that false information at a campaign rally. The Trump campaign has also spread claims from Sputnik, another news outlet identified by American intelligence as part of the Russian disinformation campaign. For example, almost immediately after the posting of an article by Sputnik attacking this Newsweek reporter, the Trump campaign emailed a link to the piece to American reporters, urging them to pursue the same story.

>I find it interesting that Hillary Generals are so threatening that instead of being able to argue points they always get spammed by Russian trolls trying to bury the truth...
I loathe Hillary Clinton, but I'm always up for a talk, unlike the Korea-poster.

Kek
Trips of truth

>Even as Trump was disputing the role played by the Kremlin in the hacking, his campaign was scouring sites publicly identified by American intelligence as sources for Russian propaganda. Ten days before the third debate, Newsweek published an article disclosing that a document altered by Russian propagandists and put out on the internet—ultimately published by Sputnik—had been cited by Trump at a rally as fact. (The information distributed on the internet placed words that had appeared in Newsweek into the mouth of Sidney Blumenthal, a Clinton confidante. Taken in that context, they suggested that her closest allies believed she bore responsibility for the terrorist attack on the American mission in Benghazi).

>Subsequently, Sputnik, which took down that article, published another one essentially denying the news organization was controlled by the Kremlin and attacking Newsweek. Before the day was out, the Trump campaign was emailing links to the article from the Russian propaganda site to multiple reporters, urging them to pursue the story.

In her defense, she's probably rolling around on the floor naked while shitting explosively every night.
So Election Night won't be any different.

S H I T P O S T E D

I N T O

O B L I V I O N

Thanks for not using an actual image of her, I've just eaten.

I suspect bait...?

What would you like to know about the next U.S. president?

im with her

How long its gonna be before he builds that glorious wall

But she's a cute. A CUTE!

>he

I admire your ability to switch up gender pronouns (very progressive of you) but Hillary Rodham Clinton considers herself to be "she".

Sucks that all Bills STDs turned her into a deranged old hag desu.

LOCK

HER

UP

Why does she dress like a sci fi totalitarian dictator?

>What would you like to know about the next U.S. president?
Will the next president pick Trey Gowdy to lead the prosecution of the losing candidate?

Kek is a false god.

There is only BASED GOD.

Who supports Hillary, btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zJa6FB5crk

Oh see, I thought you were asking about the future President of the United States, Mr. Donald J Trump, not about Hillary Rodham Clinton. In that case, how long before she finally drops dead?

Hillary can't possibly lose against Legit Pedo Trump.

>implying

Ageism and sexism won't be tolerated in Hillary Generals. Keep that in the low-case, base trump threads.