Colorado, Pennsylvania, Michigan

This is the current map based on (((538))) polls.

If Trump flips any more states, he is undoubtedly the next Emperor of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/11/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election-2016/505919/10916/?utm_source=atlfb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PA
>blue

What did he mean by this?

Won't he split Maine for sure if he gets NH? And how's the chances of split nebraska?

It's 538's meme, not mine

lol

>Trump winning Nevada

Don't forget an electoral college goon in Washington State said he was voting for Trump regardless of how his state votes

theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/11/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election-2016/505919/10916/?utm_source=atlfb

+2.6 isn't a lead at all. She was at +8 a month ago. Now it's just +2.6 and the latest polls have it as tied.

Regardless, I believe Trump can and will win PA. As a PA fag, there's no love for Hillary here. The best she can hope to do is keep ferrying homeless people to the polls. Nobody in Philly care for her, they just hate Trump. Hate doesn't cause someone to vote against another candidate. It's too unreliable.

V inaccurate. Trump has Ohio on lock and will likely win Nevada, Arizona, Florida, and North Carolina

Regardless, I believe Trump can and will win Maryland. As a MD fag, there's no love for Hillary here. The best she can hope to do is keep ferrying homeless people to the polls. Nobody in Bethesda care for her, they just hate Trump. Hate doesn't cause someone to vote against another candidate. It's too unreliable.

There's a strong mobilization of hilbots across the city today here in Philly. they're going door to door placing stickers on each door and knocking on doors. Weather is nice so it's all happy-go lucky campaigning out there. Any philly bros here? i cannot fight this war alone

HOW CAN WE SAY FOR SURE THAT OUR BROTHERS FROM HAWAII WONT GO RED?

you wish spic i will laugh when they deport your kind from my land

>Nebraska
>contested
Lol no

Regardless, I believe Trump can and will win California. As a CA fag, there's no love for Hillary here. The best she can hope to do is keep ferrying homeless people to the polls. Nobody in Los Angeles care for her, they just hate Trump. Hate doesn't cause someone to vote against another candidate. It's too unreliable.

Hawaii is easily the bluest state on the map. I could see Cali going red before them

Trump could easily flip a two point lead. His supporters actually go out and vote.

I'm from Nevada.
Vegas will be slightly in favor for killary.
The rest of the state will vote trump and turn it red.

>Hate doesn't cause someone to vote against another candidate. It's too unreliable.

Literally one of main reasons I'm voting.

I'm in Colorado but I'm going to vote for the Johnson I think. As a Coloradan the Libertarian party is close to my heart. And if they get over 5% nationally they get federal funding or something so I'm going with that

Cuck

>MI

Why though? If trump wins, it would mean that Johnson wouldn't be able to win the next election due to conservative fracturing.

The absolute lowest requirement is 5% to even qualify for federal grants. I ask that you consider voting Trump this election and then vote for Johnson once the Two-party nonsense has been dismantled so third party candidates have a shot.

Witnessed, Kek approves your message. I am a Floridian Master race and demand the most accurate polls of Florida. Real clear politics showed a Hillary lead but I don't know if I trust them.