The FBI is TRUMPLAND

The FBI is Trumpland.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/03/meet-donald-trump-s-top-fbi-fanboy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'one agent'

Are they even trying?

Not really I work with a Mom of an FBI agent that is voting for Shill over trump cause he's worried about losing his job.

sure you do.

do you even read?

whats with the left and all their wacky conspiracies? the fbi is just a branch of the trump campaign now?

The fbi is the kgb

Our side has gotten the impression before trump
Pro whites have been clawing there way inside since the 90's

No shit, the FBI and Sup Forums are one in the same, just like the ATF and /k/ are one in the same.

>the left
>conspiracyfagging
Choose one

>b..but teh jooz
>muh white genocide
>fema camps
>rigged election
>muh emails
>Ben-gah-zee
>spirit cooking
>everyone who disagrees with my circlejerk opinion is a paid shill CTR
>global warming is a conspiracy
>INFOWARS
The projection is amazing

I'm sure a lot of the FBI supports Clinton because they see her as a stable figure. I'm sure a lot of the FBI supports Trump because they know better than anyone else that Clinton is a glorified mafioso.

I don't see why people in the government shouldn't be allowed to express support for one candidate or the other any more than regular citizens.

i wouldn't be surprised really. i mean fbi is basically swimmin in information. the only reason people vote clinton is because they are uninformed. nobody who's informed, in their right mind, would vote clinton. not a single person.

>b..but teh jooz
True, pretty stupid.
>muh white genocide
Literally who says this?
>rigged election
The left has also complained about rigged elections.
>muh emails
>Ben-gah-zee
>spirit cooking
Are you implying that all of these aren't true? Obvious sense of denial/confirmation bias.
>everyone who disagrees with my circlejerk opinion is a paid shill CTR
Hillary has literally paid for shills to go on sites like this.
>global warming is a conspiracy
I don't know many people who say that. Most people actually argue that climate change IS real, just that it's *mostly* natural (since it's been happening forever).

I know, I know, this was b8. But I shamelessly took it.

The Guardian doing its standard British left wing hit piece. Implying that the FBI are carrying out nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt on Hillary and further implying that Hillary is an Angel and that its natural for the political class to somehow be billionaires.

All of this BS is on Comeys head, if he would have done his job in June we wouldnt be in this shit. Hes the angel that turned to allow the darkness in.

i..i..im..im FBI?

you bet

>Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

>Trump supporters with strong ties to the agency kept talking about surprises and leaks to come—and come they did.

>One of Giuliani’s security firms employed a former head of the New York FBI office, and other alumni of it. It was agents of that office, probing Anthony Weiner’s alleged sexting of a minor, who pressed Comey to authorize the review of possible Hillary Clinton-related emails on a Weiner device that led to the explosive letter the director wrote Congress.

>Hours after Comey’s letter about the renewed probe was leaked on Friday, Giuliani went on a radio show and attributed the director’s surprise action to “the pressure of a group of FBI agents who don’t look at it politically.”

>“The other rumor that I get is that there’s a kind of revolution going on inside the FBI about the original conclusion [not to charge Clinton] being completely unjustified and almost a slap in the face to the FBI’s integrity,” said Giuliani. “I know that from former agents. I know that even from a few active agents.”

>Along with Giuliani’s other connections to New York FBI agents, his former law firm, then called Bracewell Giuliani, has long been general counsel to the FBI Agents Association (FBIAA), which represents 13,000 former and current agents. The group, born in the New York FBI office in the early ’80s, was headed until Monday by Rey Tariche, an agent who just retired from the New York FBI office. In Tariche’s letter to the Association stepping down as president because he's retiring from the Bureau to take a job "within the Banking Industry," he wrote that “we find our work—our integrity questioned” because of it, adding “we will not be used for political gains.”

Kill yourself noob

you are now

>Kallstrom is the former head of the New York FBI office, installed in that post in the ’90s by then-FBI director Louis Freeh, one of Giuliani’s longtime friends. Kallstrom has, like Giuliani, been on an anti-Comey romp for months, most often on Fox, where he’s called the Clintons as a “crime family.” He has been invoking unnamed FBI agents who contact him to complain about Comey’s exoneration of Clinton in one interview after another, positioning himself as an apolitical champion of FBI values.

>Kallstrom, who served as a Marine before becoming an agent, didn’t mention that a charity he’d founded decades ago and that’s now called the Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation, was the single biggest beneficiary of Trump’s promise to raise millions for veterans when he boycotted the Iowa primary debate. A foundation official said that Trump’s million-dollar donation this May, atop $100,000 that he’d given in March, were the biggest individual grants it had ever received. The Trump Foundation had contributed another $230,000 in prior years and Trump won the organization’s top honor at its annual Waldorf Astoria gala in 2015.

>The charity, which Kallstrom has chaired without pay since its founding, says it has given away $64 million in scholarships and other aid to veteran families. Rush Limbaugh is a director and has given it enormous exposure on his show and helped it fundraise. Its executive director also worked at the highest levels of New York Governor George Pataki’s Republican administration, and its vice president is also the regional vice president for Trump Hotels in the New York area. The FBI New York office, the charity’s 2015 newsletter noted, then employed 100 former Marines.

i got dis guys, fuck comey.

>FBI agent worried he'll lose his job if Trump is elected

I'm telling you that if that FBI agent is worried he'll lose his job if Trump gets in office, then he's crooked and is secretly worried about a lot more than going on unemployment.

So we need Criminal Minds memes
They just fired Hotch on the show

BUT GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE FOLD BITCHES