Friends make fun of my dick for being uncircumcised

>friends make fun of my dick for being uncircumcised
Fuck. Why must they be so fucking ignorant?
>dude it prevents STDs by 90%! No girl wants to get aids from you. Please get it cut :((( we care about you dude
Jesus christ. They literally told me this yesterday and gave me some "speech". Will Trump do something about circumcision in America?

How do your friends even know you're uncircumscised?

Yeah he will get more circumcised.
Now be a good goy and cut off your peenus weenus.

We were talking about girls and they were saying "Ugh man you know those uncircumcised dicks? The foreskin must be nasty for chicks who date guys like that. In Europe I heard they don't even care!" and that's when I come in explaining no girl has ever cared.

It doesn't prevent STDs

If that were true then Africa wouldn't have the aids rates it does
Someone post the botched african circumcision

Lol what kind of friends you got senpai? None of mine care. I even tell them cryptojews cut ya dick. Girls like it too as long as it pulls back when you're hard. Got that nice sheen

just tell them they'll never know the joy of peeing inside your foreskin and having it blow up like a balloon

I would never suck an uncircumcized cock, they are so gross and covered in smegma. Your friends are right

I am a straight guy tho

Cut Muslim African countries have lower STDS than uncut non-Muslim African countries

so snip away

>A reassuring lie
Hillary Clinton
>An inconvenient truth
Trump

Uncut master race reporting in most women ive met are intrigued by it

Let's see it

yeah i agree with you man

I don't think i'd suck OP's dick either

Why have there been a bunch of threads about dicks today? We had this argument years ago newfags the cut side lost btw.

Lol, my friends mocking me for HAVING circumcised dick. US is a strange country.

Tell your friends they're fucking kikes and you'll laugh when you throw them into the oven

Show them states about loss of sensitivity/premature ejaculation. Not to mention cases of complications.

Also tell them they are just insecure about their own dicks, which is why they're trying to get you to conform, to make themselves feel more secure.

That's because they have an oversupply of goats.

Oh well? I can't get my foreskin back; I guess I would if I could but nothing I can do about it now. Also (You) don't really want to get it cut off anyway so what is this thread even about? Who gives a fuck.

Is it just me or do americans seem to bathe once every two months?

Who cares ? They are the mutilated while you are the sane one, they will never experience the level of pleasure you can during the intercourse.

Also for:
>muh AIDS

It's all bullshit, protect yourself, make a test before removing it with your gf and go for it.
My gf sucks my dick and never complained about the smell or the smegma, just wash it everyday with water and use soap every once in a while to remove the dead skin, there are no more bacterias than on your thigh.