MFW.. IT"S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Pol,

I'm so depressed. I am not CTR, I am not a shill, and I am not a troll. I am someone who put their every emotion into this election and the destruction of that criminal whore, Hillary. I prayed daily for her failure, and eventual conviction.

I think Trump is a pretty ok person and desperately wanted him to shake things up. I fell for the stupid ass larpers so many damn times like a fucking idiot asshole. I told myself, surely that November 5th is the day that the whole sick system comes crashing down. Well, it's literally fucking nothing!

There is no magic silver bullet. No headshot. No secrets that will be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Fucking O'keefe didn't have a nigger vid. Fucking Wiki didn't have the 33k emails. Fucking Kit.com didn't have ANYTHING!

They all assured me that it would be ok and that the good guys would win because of this overwhelming proof that will be exposed......tomorrow. Always tomorrow. Well, guess what? THERE IS NO FUCKING SMOKING GUN!

This bitch is going to walk! She is going to steal this election. There will be mass voter fraud and the good guys are going to lose!

I've resigned myself to just giving up on life and drinking a fucking bullet. Yup, this Drumpfkin is on suicide watch..... I'm fucking pathetic to even care this much.

See you fucks in Valhalla.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/01/its-harder-for-clinton-supporters-to-respect-trump-backers-than-vice-versa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Please kill yourself. But it's no Valhalla where you are going. They don't want you and neither do I. I would never rush into battle alongside the likes of you, whether it be memetic warfare or real combat. Just end it now you insufferable cunt

Defeatist. Go eat a dick in valhalla

Haha coward, you're either a complete and total failure of a pussy or you're CTR, pick one.

Youre absolutely right.

It all comes down to nothing.

>he unironically believed Trump had a chance

Kek can't wait till the 8th to make your lives hell

I will vote on Tuesday and await the results. If that satanic pedophile wins, I am done. I can't live in a world that is so unjust. Someone give me a glimmer of hope, please. I am thoroughly depressed. Please help. (i understand the hate I am receiving)

Look on the bright side. 2nd American Revolution will happen in your lifetime.

If you're going to die anyway... why not die on your feet? This is America, you have a 2nd Amendment right for a reason.

Im with you spiritually bro, hope the good guys win aswell, the world suck, but hope is always alive, everything has an end, we will win this war i n the end.

Why would you snuff yourself out when you could take the fight to the satanic pedophiles?

Are you so much of a pussy that you'll die weeping in a corner?

Or will you be the first one to start the revolution?

I know how you feel, I am emotionally involved and I am on Sup Forums and reddit everyday. Keep checking twitter and the news. Have been,doing it everyday. The last status said that if Comley did not do anything by 5pm today. the NYPD would.

well you could look forward to massive uprisings if that happens

Its amazing that you Amifags still believe that this election does matter.

>I am not CTR, I am not a shill, and I am not a troll.

her face when she walks free

Just please a few days after the election senpai

You sound like a berniefag right now user

>I put every emotion into the election
Why would you do this? You only have yourself to blame. Stop crying over nothing bitch nigga

Sad pathetic fucks don't go to Valhalla, dumbass. You do that by death in glorious battle against a worthy foe, bonus points of it's for a good and just cause. You want to An Hero in a way that matters, go join the bubba militia volunteers with the Kurds in Syria and take extra risks.

I'm starting to wonder if the FIB thing is a ruse so people just sit and wait. hope not

Suicide doesn't take you to Valhalla, you stupid cunt, the only way you get there is if you die fighting.

You're going to the underworld and getting raped by skeletons like every one of the cunts who give up.

Also, yeah, you're CTR. I know your methods already.

I'm feeling black pilled as well. its fucking over. the globalists won. the leaks were all controlled opposition to pacify the patriots and make them complacent. and it fucking worked. we lost and the demographic reality is that whites and as a result free countries are fucking extinct.

Racist and dumb, a great combination. We have Florida despite massive vote fraud, we have 19% of the black vote in PA, we have it in the bag. Landslide 2016.

it should be quite obvious that this is the case by now

how does trump possibly hold florida with massive vote fraud? it will take such little fudging to cheat for hillary and NO ONE IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING TO STOP IT

get a job

Thats the problem with you defeatist cucks. Stop waiting for a "smoking gun" every leak is just further proof that the system is corrupt. You will never find something so undeniably blatant that liberals will have to acknowledge it. But they will acknowledge your actions. Do something about it. You have more than enough justification. Make them scared. They'll only slip up and add to the pile of dhit we have on them. STOP WAITING FOR IT, DO SOMETHING

Come on, man! I guarantee that 70% of anons are feeling that same thing about this election. I'm worried myself, but you can't let that get to you. As long as Trump doesn't get blown out, we have started a fire in the bellies of white nationalists everywhere. We will see a batter tommorow. I want you too as well

>mountains of evidence of criminal conduct
>it keeps growing
>disgusting shit that destroys her moral high ground

spread or search the information or shut up and sit in your cuckshed faggot

Make sure to vote for Trump first desu.

It's always fucking nothing..

She's having pedo parties, working for Soros who wants 2 have blacks rape the USA, funded ISIS, has other radical muslims working for her..

The fucking list goes on and on.

When will you stop her user?

I'm a scientist.......... i work in Transfusion medicine and have PhD. Plz tell me your C.V.

make the beta uprising real

You are not welcome in Valhalla unless you die fighting, Helheim awaits you.

Trump is going to win

Who says I'm not going out blazing?

I'm glad that at least some of the Trump supporters are realizing he cannot win. I mean, you all should have known the moment he became your nominee, but I understand. Your bigotry and "meme magic" are nothing.

We'll still accept you, cause free speech and America yo. Hopefully you all one day see how inclusiveness always beats trump's divisiveness; or you'll just die one day - feeling like you were in the right, but knowing you were in the wrong.

Don't stop fighting
Remember
Nov.8th is just the beginning of
>MEMEWAR
if Trump wins ,
7th floor group will
>"pull it"
On a global scale
>blaming mistrust an a Trump presidency

If he doesnt win
>it will be a race to the bottom

BUCKLE UP user
>the memewar has just begun
TAKE A DAY OR TWO OF REST
Get outside (do NOT reveal power levels while among normies)
THEN STRAP ON. YOUR STRAP ON
>AND GET BACK IN THE FIGHT
FOR FREEDOM
JUSTICE
LIBERTY
FOR ALL

Keep your head up and your powder dry...

>You were made for this user

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE GOD WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE GREATEST NATION THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

Friend we have already won. Trump wasn't going to fix anythi g because this nation is shattered bwyond. Do you think Hillary will be able to govern? No one will because of the avalanche of hate that has been unleashed.
This is he end of our weak, corrupt nation and the ensuing societal and world collapse as people refuse to cooperate will be our salvation.
We have 4 columns outside the city and a 5th inside.

whats a column

If Hillary wins it's not just her policies that are going to be the death knell of this country. Her retribution on every entity that attempted to reign her in will allow rampant crime to prosper.

Hillary will win

>See you fucks in Valhalla.
Killing yourself won't get you to Valhalla, brother. Something like "suicide by cop" might do the trick though. Or suicide by secret service, for that matter. If you're going to take yourself out, at least do something meaningful.

Ahhh, tell pepe to bring it.

You are aware that the Trump crowd is going to refuse to recognise Clinton illegitimate, right? There won't be a post election reconciliation. No matter who gets elected nothing will be done because both sides have given their reps a single mandate: Stop the other side with no cooperation
And I say good. Fuck this all, I don't owe this sick nation an ounce of loyalty.
Does anyone feel loyalty to this soulless abomination?

>"I'm not a shill"
>ends with "Drumpfkin"

Ya blew it.

It´s not the end, this is the beginning of our modern civilisations realising whats coming and standing up to whats unjust. This is the age where they can´t hide anymore and are exposed to everybody, thx internet.

kthxbye

Refers to units of (military) men.

please have cancer i hope you suffer no one wants you

please have cancer you optimist

stfu coward pussy i laugh at you

You are the fifth column. Educate yourself.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Trump will win. Hillary will lose. Don't give up before you win the lottery

Follow the PIZZA, OP.
slam dunk them from behind

love >333333333

user, lend me your eyes for one moment, It's not the size of the man in the fight, it's the size of the fight in man.

Wait 10pm GMT

Get it together faggot. The fire can't be stopped now. Even if trump doesn't get in retribution is coming in one way or another.

Wait a few months before you eat a bullet, things are going to get real interesting and nationalism is only on the rise.

Your rhetoric is exactly why you're losing. You want to divide people and keep distrust in each other and our government. We want to build each other up and allow others to live freely and respectfully, together.

If your so willing to end ypur own life go out there and do something about these crooked fucks before you do at least try. If they kill you it saves you the bullet.

We have been saying that Trump was the underdog and his support is hidden by the media from day 1.

Now its close to election time and he is neck and neck with Hillary.
You give up now? Lol

Americans please get out there and vote against the establishment. You get to save Europe a third time.

wow... trumpfags are literally on suicide watch and he hasn't even lost yet. Shit is gonna get UUUUGHULY in a few days.

>be on pol for several years
>every time refugees, mudslimes, weapon laws in europe come up, americans are the first to spout shit like "hurrr just fight for your country you cowards"
>they finally wake up to the fact their own "democracy" is a stupid little play to keep sheeple busy
>instantly give up and cry

So you just want to let them kill you? How about making your enemies pay and change something?

>trusting the government

???????????

Ctr is flooding this place lmfao

Kek hasn't let us down yet boys.

Saw through your flesh. I command it!

I refuse your narrative and going to exercise everyday and constitutional right to stop any idea you put forth as will your side.
Of course if you frontline it you can, as you suggested, recognize my sides right to rule and simply go along with it.
How appealing does cooperation look now? You have no in here t right or moral claim to f
Rule me and my views are protected.
So what now?

>We want to build each other up and allow others to live freely and respectfully, together.

That's why the Clinton camp has done nothing but shame the opposition from the get go.

It's not that you have your own interests and desires, no. If you're not with us, you're sexist, racist, deplorable, basically a morally inferior individual. The only reason you could disagree is because of some kind of personal flaw.

Fuck you and your phony moral superiority.

You sound like a bitch and should probably just kill yourself now. So tired of you reddit niggers coming here to concern troll.

thought that was hillary

isn't this image controversial enough?

You obviously aren't anywhere near WOKE

Oh yeah, forgot this is Sup Forums. Trusting the most free, powerful, and diverse country in the world is a bad thing here.

sure buddy, trusting the most authoritarian, powerful, and diverse country in the world is totally a good thing

Don't mind these other fuckers, they just wan't to show how edgy they are.
I can't suggest You anything, sorry.

Gonna add this
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/01/its-harder-for-clinton-supporters-to-respect-trump-backers-than-vice-versa/

Don't act like you're the ones who show an ounce of respect. We can feel the contempt. We're not dumb.

shut the fuck up YOU FILTHY LYING KIKE
THE DAY OF RETRIBUTION IS COMING

Lol, this talking point. CTR literally has no argument.

>trusting the government
>trusting the country

Two different things. You can love the country and still think that our government is rotten and is not being held accountable.

Congrats for finally realizing that politics has devolved into cheap entertainment for the masses. You can't expect any kind of radical change for the better as long as the method for that change is the corrupt and broken system that we're using. The only way to really change things is to break the system. But the people in control, the powerful few that want to maintain the status quo, have mastered the art of equilibrium, of balance. As long as the majority remains "content", they won't fuck shit up. In contrast, people that are oppressed or dissatisfied, tend to rise up against the system to try to better their lives. It took a while, but that lesson was learned from past wars / mistakes. But that will never happen as long as the majority remains content. As long as people have just enough to get by they'll be docile. And this balance is going to be maintained by any means necessary. That's also why Europe's going to turn into a multicultural Muslim shithole by 2050. All the atrocities committed? All the shit that rapefugees get away with? Merely methods with which they let people get used to the new situation. Basically, acclimating the environment one step at a time, not to spark an irreversible outrage. Regardless, in the end it really doesn't matter who wins in your election. It's all the same. Hillary won't start shit with Russia because that would be counterproductive for the agendas of her masters (although proxy wars are still okay), and Trump won't save anyone or dismantle ISIS or whatnot. It's all just a giant circus.

Stop listening to anything about the election, go play a video game till election day. That's what I do when I get upset about shill and MSM overload. At one point I didn't even think he was gonna beat Cruz.

Three days before the vote you decide to throw a little shitfit and get all depressed.

We're fighting the final battle and you're moping around like a 14 year old girl. Get your emotional little self together, go fucking vote and then get sad.

>someone who put their every emotion into this election

Stopped reading there

This right here. I do t th I democrats have any conception of what true violence is. I am a vet, I have seen it.
Lets say the shooting starts. Know what I am gonna do? Drive to a liberal neighborhood break into a couple of houses, open the gas lines and set them off. Maybe do it at a school their kids go to
Drones you say? Good thing the families of the drone operators live in America so I could, say, kidnap the parents Wigan operator and butcher them. We will see how drone recruitment goes from that point on.
Commander causing trouble? Kill his children. Etc

>believing a bunch of neo nazi nerds

lol nice one

>Hillary wins despite all the evidence that she should be getting her asshole licked by Betty Butch in prison

whelp time to dust 'em off, boys

This nigga gets it.

also the fact is the majority of the population is always going to be ignorant and foolish on both side of the political spectrum. Best to just carve out a good life for yourself and do right by your friends and family.

As and old Sup Forums lurker, and coming back to see this, I don't understand your disdain. I completely respect your ideas and right to voice them, regardless of factual backing. Nevertheless, no one is trying to rule anyone; more people think that Hilary would fair better than Trump as the president.

It's the people's choice, and that's why this country is so great.

>committing suicide sends you to Valhalla

Do you actually believe this, CTR?

>I am not CTR, I am not a shill, and I am not a troll.

>not CTR
>talks like a CTRfag

There's no place for you in Valhalla, faggot.

so Erik Prince's story turned out to be nothing?

How? Why would he fuckin come out of his way to lie his ass off about something like that? There has to be something from that story with Wienergate and what they found in those emails...

My absolute favorite posts. Other than the quick response to many news articles, this is why I love Sup Forums.

Sorry, but I feel the nation no longer represents me and so wish to sever the ties that bind. The only thing holding this nation together is cash their is nothing else
Once people stop living the easy life and Hannibal is at the gates you will see the true nature of man laid bare. I welcome it and have nothing but contempt for your complacent and weak viewpoint.

You have your head in the sand and are totally oblivious to what is going on around you and what has been revealed time and time again through Wikileaks and others. You convince yourself that all is well and that the people in power have your best interest in mind but that's not fact, that's how it should be but it is so far removed from the way things are now. Clinton is a corrupt politician who only cares about the wealth, power and control of herself and her friends, she doesn't give a shit about mayhem and suffering and death if it can gets her to where she wants to be. The world has had enough of this bullshit.

I feel the same way user. I also fell for it and feel like this world is evil and one sided. we cannot give up tho. It's not over yet. Although I will also consider being an hero if this continues. I don't understand these others either. The world is a terrible place and that's just how it is

>It's the people's choice, and that's why this country is so great.

The people choices...right like from the selected 2-3 people they get.

go fuck yourself grandpa

Valhalla isn't for namby pamby pucci boys it's for those brave enough to fight until death. You sir are the former