Holy shit, boys. The madman is doing FIVE rallies tomorrow. He just added two stops...

Holy shit, boys. The madman is doing FIVE rallies tomorrow. He just added two stops, one in Minnesota and one in Michigan.

MAGA

is that legal? how is he allowed to do that when Hillary is only having 2 more rallies? how is this fair?

MAGA

russian hackers, my boy, russian haxxorz

Hillary is using Obama, Bernie, Bill, Warren, Jay Z, Beyonce and other doing rallies for her.

>Minnesota: 2 pm
>Wisconsin: 3 pm
w-what

while hillary is using bill and obama to help her.

>not even mentioning Mike Pence's rallies

It says its in the Hangar. He might be talking directly in front of his plane. I believe I've seen him do that before. Also, he might have headliners holding the crowd in WI for an hour or so.

Do i drive five hours from north Dakota to see him in Minneapolis?

Fuck off shill

>he's actually aiming for the biggest Democrat stronghold in the US, new Sweden
Holy shit, shillary is completelying fucked if Minnesota falls, no ands it's or buts about it, if it falls, thenot California and new York falls, then trump has the potential to sweep every single state. CTR, you guys may want to do some serious ass saving before the Democratic party goes extinct.

I hope this is in response to hill's abysmal rain rally

>MN
>WI
>MI
Aren't these supposed to be solid blue states?

>Moon Township, PA

What did he mean by this?

>70 years old
>still doing five rallies in one day

hell be fine

The biggest Democrat stronghold is (((Washington DC))), user.

He's going to win with 515 electoral votes.

They are, trump is seriously threatening the continued existence of the Democrat party with this. These are some of the biggest holds they have.

Because he's presidential material, and she's not?

He has a time machine, remember?

I'm just saying he's threatening their continued existence as a major party with this though. This is some major shit if trump can drive red the ONLY state reagan could not.

>Trump airplane lands in Minneapolis
>door opens
>Jesse Ventura steps out and waves before walking down the stairs with Trump
>Ventura gives a speech with Trump next to him on stage, mentions some things about DUDE WEED while Trump is nodding and gives him a thumbs up
>secures MN and CO and nigger vote and wins the election

BUMP

I want to fuck her raw with my 8 inch dick

GOING TO STERLING HEIGHTS.
MAGA

Jesus talk about energy

high
fucking
energy

what did he mean by this?

Nigger

>5 rallies in a day

My kind of tempo

>DONALD TRUMP VICTORY PARTY?!?!

THIS FUCKING DELUSION, HE'S TANKING THE POLLS YOU TOOLS!!! BWAHAHAHA YOU TARDS ARE PATHETIC

Even Trump knows he's gonna lose, my fucking sides

Is he on cocaine? I mean, seriously, he's 70 years old and not in a very good shape.

Air trump one is faster than people realize.

Doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
I've never had someone I look up to, but I can honestly say that I look up to Trump, I want to be like him, I want to be better.